You are not a leftist if you aren't anti-zionist

You are not a leftist if you aren't anti-zionist.

If you think that you can be a communist and defend Israel for even a second you are a reactionary right winger/pseudo leftist who supports apartheid based on the fact that you just happen to share the same religion with the perpetrators of racist apartheid and colonialism.

Attached: فيديو كليب (كوشوك) مشاهد حية أثناء #جمعة_الكوشوك #مسيرة_العودة_الكبرىTrim.mp4 (1280x720, 8.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OXUomKkjK7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We know. Is this a controversial issue here? You might go post this on >>>Zig Forums, and maybe rustle some jimmies there.

You must not be farmilliar with
NAZBOL GANG

Attached: 56b5fe2018da516e66fe4502a0b348d004646bd425787148bc258d553de6a6db.png (630x1714, 778.03K)

I think the left is pretty lockstep in their anti-Zionism.

I'm from Germany and I can tell you that this not the case here.

I think this basically goes without saying, but there will always be some sionista faggots coming out of the woodwork whenever you say anything bad about Israel. You'd probably get a more spicy conversation on Zig Forums though.

Attached: 1433178557761.jpg (1000x793, 616.05K)

I've talked to german succdems who either defended Israel vehemently or towed the "both sides are wrong, we should be critical" line. They over-compensate for the Nazi past, tbh.

That said those groups tend to be against Israeli imperialism as well and want to shrink the borders back to the 1947 agreement. Unfortunately, this is basically impossible since the last time Israel gave up land (the Sinai Desert), they got nothing in exchange. Also when Egypt was given the Sinai Desert back nobody wanted to build a Palestinian state there, Egypt merely considered it *their* possession and Palestinians can fuck off. This continues as evidenced by the Gaza Strip. Israelis and Palestinians have no reason to expect any better from Syria in regards to Golan Heights or Jordan in regards to the West Bank.

Such is also why leftist movements within Israel itself failed to cause change, because when leftists came demanding peace the arabs they were protecting were unwilling to cooperate. Which speaks to the other half of this equation: the failure of the arab world to support Palestine after 1967.

Obviously it's because of our history, but since the people who actually lived in the Third Reich are just a few super old fucks at this point, it makes no sense anymore and is unprincipled. As I wrote on another occasion, even the stance "both sides are bad" is getting rare, rather, we see a celebration of Jewish nationalism in Germany, Antideutsche are basically indulging in some fetishized, Tarantino-esque Jewish revenge fantasy.

I can share some horror stories about the Antideutsche ITT if people want.

Please do I'd like to hear them

- when I was in highschool in Germany in the 2000s, there was this trend amongst young people to wear Palestinian scarfs, this wasn't even political, it was just some stupid commodification of leftist culture, like Che shirts, but it still managed to trigger the Antideutsche so much that they had literal marches and campaigns about wearing anything even slightly related to the Palestinians and hammered down this issue so much that wearing a Palestinian scarf is now frowned upon amongst young people of the generation that came after us

- there are stickers in my city right now saying "I shove an imperialist settlement into your Nazi mouth"

- Antideutsche protest with American flags, always, and there has been evidence that some of them even wear MAGA hats while holding up a sign "FOR THE USA, FOR ISREAL, FOR COMMUNISM"

- there was an article released in an Antideutsche outlet that which said that criticism of austerity politics is "structural antisemitism", criticism of the Merkel government always has "antisemitic undertones"

- one time the Antideutsche marched through some German village and knocked on old people's doors and told them to kill themselves and that they deserve to be bombed

The pics I posted are actual real stickers that you can see in German inner cities, however there has been an increase in some new leftist youth movement that takes them down and beats Antideutsche up.

Attached: sticker_a7 (1)

I don't really care, either two state solution or one post-zionist state. Regardless, I think this issue is given too much emphasis as something outstanding that you have to take a moral stance on or else you're a Nazi/fascist (ironically the same namecalling is found on both sides), there are definitely similar situations around the worms but no one from either side gives a shit about or is consistent with his stance on Israel because they don't involve Jews. If this whole mystique surrounding Jews, this exceptionalism that even Jews themselves push, would stop then the Israeli-Palestinian conflict would just look like a run of the mill geopolitical dispute.

world*

Attached: 1434155134388.jpg (398x361, 26.66K)

that sounds made up

all of this sounds stupid, but Bomber Harris and Marshal Zhukov did nothing wrong

youtu.be/OXUomKkjK7w

It's not made up.

The USSR never engaged in civilian carpet bombing like the Western allies did, and those strikes were extremely unsuccessful as well, as it rallied the population behind their leadership.

Attached: maxresdefault (6)

Why the fuck are they waving American flags? The fuck is that about?

This makes so little sense

Anti-Germans are ridiculous enough, you don't need to make shit up to dismiss them.

It's not made up, you can even google it. Antideutsche are a cancer in the German left holding the rest of it hostage.

read that part about historical materialism, islamic societies are way more backwards, israel is RELATIVELY more progressive, as in yea you're not forced into religious shit so yes it is something worth fortifying against the barbaric hordes while at the same time of cause progressing further towards workers emancipation

Israel is a racist ethnonationalist state who slaughters Palestinian children because of some bullshit religious mythology and the fact they lived there 3000 years ago. Fuck them, plain and simple.

this topic can never be solved without getting rid of religion

Is antideutsche like anti-German or is this antifa Germany edition?

From what i can tell its germans who got mindbroken by germanys nazi era into being the exact opposite of whatever nazi germany stood for even when it makes no sense

So they’re extremely self hating?

Liberal retards aren't leftists

Antifa is dominated by them, I think. You need to look really fucking to find anti-imperialists there.

However, they are not dominating in any party. DieLinke has a few Antideutsche, but they are isolated. The Greens, however, have many - but the Greens in Germany are neolibs anyway, so who cares.

look really fucking hard*

Amazed that Chaya isnt here yet to defend glorious israel

Yeah, self-hating liberalism taken to an extreme.

ethnic essentialism
SINS OF THE FATHER
reifying dramatic storytellings of history and assigning guilt, responsibility, vindication, deservedness, etc to the 'actors' in these stories(countries, ethnic groups) as though they were people and this was tumblr hetalia fanfic
all sorts of things drive this kind of thinking

it's different from location to location, my hometown is infected, I really feel like the only anti-imperialist here (with some cool Bockhinists). But all in all there is like a 50/30/20 ratio between Anarchists, Anti-Germans and Communists between the Antifa groups.
The problem is that even people who dont use Israel as their main topic are trapped in mainstream Israel apologia. This is like in the US I guess.
Sorry for my bad english, its late here