Post-work life

Let's assume fully automated luxury communism has been established and you would never have to work again to survive. How would your life look? What would be better, what would be worse? What would you spend your day with?

Attached: IMG_20171226_182743.jpg (375x681, 36.17K)

Stop confusing memes for theory

Nevermind then

Stop assuming shit about my theoretical background and just answer the fucking the question.

jacking off on the shitter

That's impossible to answer…….
People 100 years ago wouldn't think I was using my electric machine of infinity knowledge and information to watch Japanese cartoon……..
You can't just predict culture like that…………….

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Killing Bites - 04 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_23.51_[2018.04.11_10.27.44].jpg (1920x1080, 280.52K)

Learn about some mystical bullshit, travel the world, read a lot. You know, the shit the rich are already doing.

Just imagine it would happen tomorrow. It's just a thought experiment

I dunno. I hope flying in those cool winged jetpack things they imagined 100 years ago we would have, those look rad.

I like carpentry. I'd like to help people build neat houses for themselves and make cool furniture and stuff. I like gardening and my bf is a farmer so i'd like to do that. I'm also interested in architecture, landscape planning and would like to look into that sometime. I'd probably garden, make things, read, make nice food in a communal kitchen and have comfy picnics with friends. Being a teacher is neat too since that's what i'm probably going to do in capitalism. also communism would allow me to actually be with my bf who capitalism is currently cucking me from so that'd be great

Let's assume that the Second Coming of Christ has been established and you would never have to work again to survive. How would your life in Heaven look? What would be better, what would be worse? What would you spend your day with?

Let's assume you are an imbecile.

I'd become a parapsychologist and tour the world in a van looking for mysteries and foiling my arch nemesis, the devilish witch Chaya.
not even kidding

I would live innawoods, LARP as a farmer, and write poetry about nature and the meaning of life.

Probably pursue history as a passion while practicing my drawing and finally getting into boxing

I'd make art, read, learn new languages, study different topics, travel

I'd be able to pick up my cameras and go around documenting and preserving the new lives of everyone else in this thread, the military machinery of a bygone era of wars and nations, and the vast high tech cities of the present
then back at home work on software for the fully automated part of our communism
I'd also finally have the time to read more fucken theory

Some kind of arty shit, living in a comfy village. I'd frequently go out into bumbfuck nowhere with a tiny group of wilderness wanderers, and occasionally visit whatever big ass city catches my fancy for a few days.

The only thing to do.

Dedicate myself to liberation.

Attached: tfw nirvana.jpg (500x637, 104.12K)

I would just hope that everyone is still on the chans
I don't do much else.

Slowly spiral into madness pursuing ultimate gnosis

Attached: iw9BefLh.jpg (500x394, 39.57K)

This is fucking retarded and for all intents and purposes your "thought experiment" might as well be "what if god suddenly appeared and declared himself as real". FALC is borderline impossible unless we find such a cheap and abundant source of energy (energy being required to do literally anything, including you know, to make labour, the source of value, more efficient) that we can basically create things out of thin air. Define FALC in your own words.

Finally relax and stop worrying.

Attached: All purpose Lenin.jpg (404x600, 47.63K)

Create my pony wife

Attached: cute_rainbow_dash_by_baumkuchenpony-d4uayhl.png (894x894, 130.54K)

You better ration that pony pussy with your comrades.

Attached: 59d3ea96b1034.jpg (920x913, 83.95K)

Create your own wife, I am entitled to the sweat of my brow.

Attached: cute.png (793x768, 340.26K)

I would just try and have fun

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f_u2.jpg (800x800, 80.21K)

Finally free to do those research projects

I'll let the AI do that for me, bucko.

yep

Attached: ii.jpg (1280x720, 52.59K)