Antifa networking

I have supported antifa for awhile, but am ready to finally join the action, is there a way to contact antifa groups in say, San Antonio?

Attached: tchaikovsky-1874.jpg (325x413, 58.03K)

Why yes OP I too am very interested my fellow Marxist Leninist Maoist anti-capitalist Communist Party Revolutionary

I completely understand that not that many ancoms may use this page, i was just hoping to get somewhere

Yes my fellow leftist, we must FIGHT racism, misogyny, xenophobia, transphobia, homophobia, immigrantphobia, islamophobia, arachnophobia, drumpf, drumpf appointed fascist death squads who are sending homosexuals to death camps RIGHT NOW, and we must really fight cap…err umm…cap…umm…cap and trade policies?

Woah woah woah. Hold your horses there cowboy. Don't go in looking for "action." That's cop talk. You're not a cop, are you? Ninety-nine percent of antifascist work is boring intel-gathering, anyways. You're going to need a spreadsheet and a hot pot of coffee for starters. Also the group you're looking for is Revolutionary Horizon.

fuck off fascist

Attached: 1sc68t.jpg (478x359, 45.35K)

thank you, by action I meant actually doing something except sitting here by my computer firing off facebook posts

You in Ancap vs Ancom group?

I am in it, yes. but it is kind of boring hearing the same talking points over and over again

well it is infested with ancaps, they make up at least 3/5 of all members and 1/5 are politically unaligned or just non-leftist
it's hard to hear anything different when it's an echo chamber.

this but unironically

start by keeping tabs on the fash in your community. come up with a system where you know who's who, how they identify, and who their friends are.

they're not as thick on the ground in san antonio as they are in other parts of texas. the local TRS "pool party" (nazi meetup club) calls themselves the san antonio spergs (they all name themselves after basketball teams: houston goylers, dallas cowgoys, etc.) but a lot of SATX fash are fairly isolated. they seem a bit thicker toward austin and in the new braunfels / san marcos belt along I-35.

there are some bad boys for sure all over the place, though. texas has a lot of neo-nazi gang types who circulate in and out of the prison system. these dudes are bad news and overlap with the "pool parties," stormer "book clubs" and the activist groups like patriot front, which is very active in texas, to varying degrees.

Why yes just give me a ring.
917 902 4102

thank you so much

Cringe.
Fuck off.

Forgot to sage, fuck off

a picture of OP

Attached: merchant2.png (600x544, 155.41K)

nice try FBI

I thought the FBI only took care of pedos.

This.

zozzle

Attached: 3abd684f15096b5dd28e5445724cd371443731956b93b4980a1d098b053668f5.jpg (300x375, 18.47K)

Son if you really want to make a difference in the world. You sit your down in that chair, read theory and shitpost about it on a chan board.

OP i understand u, probably it kinda sucks to be american and not knowing other leftists or movements in which militate, but your question is FBI af. You should probably get to know some comrade irl who lives in your city and then ask him.