Overcooked Burgers and Islam in Europe

What's with the obsession reactionary burgers have with Islam's alleged stranglehold on European governments and institutions? Every time one of these mental midgets mentions an European country, he just seemingly needs to bring up how it's definitely a caliphate by now.

They insist that backwards zealots are basically running the place, and how this means that nation is doomed. But why then are they never indignant about their own domestic Christian fundamentalist organizations? Who by the way actually hold some degree of influence over government policy, especially in the South.

Europe is a much more progressive region when it comes to secularism, gay rights or family planning than the US in half a century could ever hope to be. Why are they blind to this?

(And yes, pic related is an actual thumbnail. Look it up.)

Attached: SNAG-0068.png (218x196, 59.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/01/24/german-far-right-afd-politician-resigns-after-converting-islam/1061229001/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Investiture_Controversy
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/05/23/a-neo-nazi-converted-to-islam-and-killed-2-roommates-for-disrespecting-his-faith-police-say
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They will believe anything Zionist media tells them
Americans think that no-go areas exist here and that people are literally raped in the streets by muslim immigrants.
It is fucking up my country because now a lot of fascist organisations are saying the same shit, America is destabilising discourse with sensationalism.

I was raised Muslim (parents are very conservative and traditional), and I see a lot of this as more of a "we hate you cuz we ain't you" kind of thing.

Right-wing Christians only oppose Muslim theocracy, they don't oppose theocracy in general, and a lot of their resentment towards Muslims has more to do with the fact that Muslims are able to maintain their religious superstitions and dogmas in postmodernity whereas fundie Christians cannot, hence christfags get overwhelmingly jealous.

Not to mention, Muslims flounder in European culture, which is why so many of them become Salafists (they turn to "manly" ideologies out of all the shame they acquire from not being able to climb out of the ghetto and become a successful provider). Muslims in the US or Canada do much, much better.

Because if in the american narrative it's impossible to have a country better than theirs and social democracy=communism=devil. So they attack scandinavia because for american poky a mild improvment is a treat

This, american cultural imperialism is the real treat to civilization

There is a certain neoliberal lobby in Europe which has no love for Islam but wants more immigration to keep up the profit rate. We are being told that we lack "skilled labor", which is retarded looking at the unemployment rates, but through fiercer competition and and an increase in utilizable labor power, porky is able to do a lot more "rationalization" and "flexibilization" in the realm of minijobs, temp work, labor leasing and "independent contractors" (aka deliverymen not formally employed in the company).

They are trying to integrate Islam by trying to come up with some neoliberal version of Islam with a happy face, whereas the right tries to portray the Islam as the ultimate evil, ironically complaining about antisemitism. Liberals call right-wingers islamophobic, right-wingers call liberals antisemetic, and the left looses in the process and the proletariat is divided. All these "Islam experts" on TV are so full of shit, and anybody who bothered as much as reading through a bunch of Wikipedia articles knows more than these people. The thing is, both sides are neither right or wrong, the right is correct insofar that Islam always has to be political, otherwise we are talking about some revisionist, distorted version of Islam. Liberals have a point when they say that Islam isn't the driving ideological force for the vast majority of Muslims, who are concerned with the struggles of daily life. However, a nuanced view is almost impossible to get these days.

There is also a difference between secular Arab nationalism and Islamism, both is usually subsumed under "Islam in general" and "antisemitism". However, idiots like PJW are completely wrong when they say Muslims have a lobby. When you look at the actual percentage of Muslims in Europe, they are actually underrepresented in leading positions.

doesnt it have more to do with basic hostility towards other superstitions and dogmas? They want their own theocracy but at the same time they're violently opposed to any theocracy thats not theirs, because there is only one correct faith and set of values and thats their own.
alt right college lanklet with glasses.jpg
EVERY TIME

Pretty sure Saudi-funded mosques are the main cause of this.

This is definitely true and the governments really hesitate to do something about this. It is usually not brought up at all when talking about these communities.

These cunts have never even seen Europe.

Because they DON'T CARE. They're racists. It's an agenda, facts don't matter as long as you can get people to recognize the brown threat.

"OMG Europeans are being replaced???? Wow wtf I'm fascist now" That's their goal mate. It's just propaganda that they get fed and repeat.

is there any major religion in the world that advocates for theocracy? Christianity is opposed to theocracy by design, and the only living non-Muslim theocrat is the Dalai Lama.

Just a continuation of pic related

Attached: americans when seeing foreigners talk about foreign stuff.png (540x526, 169.37K)

I suppose im just using 'theocracy' as a pejorative for 'deeply spooked fundie society' here.

yep

Salafism wouldn't appeal to them without the cultural elements.

And by that I mean, Islam is VERY big on traditional gender roles: men are expected to be tenacious providers whereas women are expected to be docile housewives. Men's biggest obligation is dominating their environment to increase their honor, women's biggest obligation is modesty. See what I mean? The men are shamed because they can't fulfill their obligations as tenacious providers, i.e. they can't take control of the situation and come out on top, so they look for any reason outside themselves to blame for their inabilities to succeed. Unfortunately, what they blame isn't capitalism, but da joooz, belief that the West is secretly at war with all Muslims, etc.

Hitler admired the "warrior religion" for a reason.

Didn't prevent the European medieval kings to claim they got their right to rule from God.
The content of religions means jack shit before power plays.

if brown people didnt follow islam I guarantee you these alt right guys would be 100% for it.

there was some story a while back about some far right german politician converting to islam.
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/01/24/german-far-right-afd-politician-resigns-after-converting-islam/1061229001/

Yup but that's not theocracy means. Kings weren't priests. The only instance when there was a conflation between church and state were the prince-bishops in the Holy Roman Empire, and even there was a huge theoretical argument has to who distributes the fiefdom and who appoints the ecclesiastical offices - this even led to an outright war between the emperor and the pope.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Investiture_Controversy
In his book De civitate Dei Augustine of Hippe stratified the division between church and state once Christianity seized power in Rome.

I know this is all theoretical stuff subordinated to the real power politics but that's the conceptual design which is a lot different from Islam where there is no separation.

And this:
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/05/23/a-neo-nazi-converted-to-islam-and-killed-2-roommates-for-disrespecting-his-faith-police-say

interesting

Shit I forgot about that one

the papacy was a technocracy. And before the reformation large portions of lands were owned by the Pope or Bishops all over Europe. The biggest reason the reformation took off was because a bunch of kings were entertained by idea of getting al the land that was de-facto controlled by the church at the time. And for pretty much all of the middle ages the Pope had more controll over European countris than any Imam/ayatollah could ever wish for.

Why did you leave Islam esp. now when Muslims are the only people willing to fight imperialism?

shut the fuck up holy shit

Attached: 38c1afad4ad475ec31197f991476438f88f86d6b18d85a079b409831781d5bef.jpg (400x586, 41.94K)

wdhmbt

Anti-West is not inherently anti-imperialist, you dumb shit. If anything half of the Middle East is the Western world's bitch.

Most of the youngsters who end up embracing Islamism in Europe "learn" on the Internet, not in mosques. In fact, most of those involved in terror attacks had little or no mosque attendance.

i run into this frequently in america as a swede. not sure whether the we dont have free speech, we have universal healthcare due to US defense spending in europe, or swedenistan is the funniest one

why are ameriburgers so stupid?

The State of the Church was supposed to be a result of a contract, the so-called Donation of Pepin, which many historians think is a fraud. There was never any direct state control by the church, sometimes the pope acted like a liege lord, for example when he gave Italy to the Normans, but he acted as such - he was integrated into feudalism the same way monasteries today are integrated into capitalism and are basically run like a business.

That didn't really happen till Napoleon. The feudal structure in the Holy Roman Empire was largely left intact.

The Caliph was more powerful than the pope till 1055, when the Seljuks took over. However, we was still nominally the secular overlord over every petty Muslim emirate, except Egypt and Spain.

yeah, I see what you're about

What the fuck is Dominionism then?

If they could pull it off it would not be so bad.

The true problem is of course that whatever they come up with will just be marketing, and we'll still have their Saudi and AKP palls fund religious schools and imams in Europe.

Stephen Colbert unironically said this once to Bernie Sanders when the latter mentioned European healthcare systems

forgot to use the quote in this post

I'd unironically limit the movement of american people even in a full communist society

Attached: Joyous_Mercenary.png (554x600, 487.59K)

Exhibit A: Conservatives believe that if you turn your back on whatever they consider to be "traditional/Western values" and let in immigrants from outside the West, the collapse of civilization will ensue

Exhibit B: Several nations in Europe have turned their backs on (what conservatives would consider to be) "traditional/Western values" and are letting immigrants from outside the West in. What's more, these countries tend to use a much harder form of social democracy, the very sort of thing conservatives love to fearmonger about.

Exhibit C: The collapse of civilization does not appear to be occurring in these countries and, quite contrariwise, most of them are very decent places to live with some of the highest standards of living in the world.

Take these three things together and you can see that a conservative project to tear these countries down is necessary to maintaining their ideological project, especially now that you have countries like Sweden letting in immigrants in droves so they can no longer claim that "ethnic homogeneity" is the reason why their countries work. The attacks on Europe and Sweden especially were inevitable and par for the course.

Attached: z.gif (350x263, 44.03K)

Someone needs to make a version of this for Europeans talking about America too

Fuck off.

He’s not wrong tho

He is. Europeans are know american "culture" because they are forced into being exposed to it 24/7. It's a different situation. And there is very little to learn.

Ey, hi-five for non-Christian background in the west (I presume the west - your observations sound like that) - I was raised with a relatively obscure one (b4 it was cool ;]]]) and growing up it's always kind of amazing how little Christians notice about their own religion and take for granted. Like, having been raised myself without Hell or Satan or any of that taken as a given, it's funny seeing stuff that comes off to me as hellfire Christianity get mistaken for satanism in spite of following an explicitly Christian mythos. And Christians don't even realize what pricks they can be to people of other faiths - at least it was the case around me growing up. I remember a lot of the kids around me didn't even realize there were non-Abrahamic religions, and a lot of them probably still don't. I notice how often Islam is reduced to the Quran, too - which entirely ignores how religion actually works as a social structure and how it relates to culture.

Nationalists: "Long live Europe!"

Also Nationalists: "Europe is so cucķed, fuck Sweden!"

Attached: 1523143735408.jpg (720x540, 44K)

Owow who dis qt19.17?

look, here I have a handful of cases where some muslim immigrants commits crime, therefor we are dealing with a Western phenomenon!

False comparison, the immigration rate is far faarr to low and it only has been a few years, we have no clue about long term impacts

t. American
There is true to the fact that minorities are more prone to becoming criminals, like in america blacks and other minorities.
This is related to poverty not race.
If this is not your answer you are making liberal talking points

At best, you can't claim any knowledge of these supposed long term impacts until they actually start developing, which they haven't.

Multiple reasons. Becoming a Marxist once I was in university killed any remaining belief in Islam I had.

The long term impacts are decreased birth rates and increased secularization among European Muslims. It has already started.

They already do that themselves with how fat they are

You fuck off, faggot. How many times do I have to here some European comment on how things are in America even though they've never been there and have read some news articles about our politics?

Anti-Trump protests and abortion clinic bombings aren't exactly complex political phenomenons to process.

Attached: 30704835_10216004013870443_119280020723073024_n.png (1119x712, 21.69K)

enjoy

Attached: the expert euro.png (540x526, 186.68K)

The solution to this would be stop installing goverments in our countries (on of the cia directors admitted that they still meddle in elections in my country) and stop flooding our continent and our countries with you stuff and mentality.
The exposure we have to americanism is far superior to what you have from any other country, it's no different in africa where people know kanye west but don't know the history of their country

Americans are obsessed with Muslims since the US government needs them to be the new "bad guy" to replace the Soviet Union and legitimize its constant fuckery in sandland.

Well, well…

First: PJW aka "The Soy-boy meme man" should kill himself. Now. Everything about him is cuntish and annoying as fuck.

Second: Reactionary, retarded burgers - to whom the aforementioned dee-dar panders in order to earn his keep - should stop talking about so called no go zones in other parts of the world when each and every one of their main metropolitan areas features fantastic examples of said no go zones.

Third: the real no go zone place in Europe is Italy. And this is not a case of towns or parts thereof turning in criminal shitholes in a few years because "muh niggaz" or "muh mudslimes" are coming in. I'm talking about the so called autorithies having never been able - nor willing - to exercise any effective kind of control over literally entire regions.
It is a situation much similar to Mexico, maybe, than the burgers' definition of mainly urban no go areas. With the important difference that there isn't an open narcowar going on there with tens of thousands of deaths every year, gruesome beheadings and dismemberings, mass kidnappings and all that stuff. And I guess that is because the local criminal cartels have a better and more efficient way to mediate both inter-cartels conflicts and the relationship of organised crime as a whole vis-a-vis the so called authorities.
It is important to add, I guess, that the Italian welfare state has always been quite shit, nepotistic and clientelistic, contrary to the near universalistic features of almost every other welfare system in existence in Western and Northern Europe, aside from being tremendously inneficient and fraud-prone, contributing to the political, social and financial disaster that country currently is.

I am more than happy to expand on the issue.

Fellow italian here too, I can agree on this.
Calabria is still basically wild west seen from the eyes of a north italian like me

Suck my dick stupid fuck

Attached: re.png (792x484, 582.35K)

I didn't know Italy had actual "no-go zones". Is it related to the Mafia? I know the European region with the highest homicide rate is the (ethnically homogeneous lol) island of Corsica because of the hysterical gang warfare that's been going on there since the end of WWII.

While I didn't use the word mafia, that's what I actually meant when I used words such as "criminal cartels" and "organised crime", obviously.

The thing is, drug trafficking is one huge industry, generating a shitload of billions of dollars per year. A substantial part of that money need to re-enter the legal economy at some point. Not necessarily in the same area where the cartels have their bases nor in their country at large. Needless to say, this is a huge and lucrative business for a lot of companies in the banking and financial sector…

But, geopolitical considerations apart, an interesting thing, and maybe more on-topic, is that basically every WOP cartel have a tribalistic, deeply reactionary "culture", all about "honour" and such stuff… In many respect, they look and behave almost like a kind of "catholic wahhabi", if you get what I mean. Maybe that's slowly changing with the last generation - the alleged boss of Sicilian mafia is renowned as a womaniser with a quite flamboyant lifestyle, also considering he is a lifetime fugitive, while the older godfathers used to be fucking shepherds straight out the Middle Ages hiding in literal caves. And quite possibly being literal goatfuckers.

Now that I'm thinking about it, maybe the definition "failed state" is more fitting. And it's fun to think about that Bannon retard coming to congratulate Mr B as some kind of "statist" when he's always been a huge beneficiary of this situation and, in the last couple of decades, one its main enablers.

Buonanotte, come va?

I'm from Rome - a fucking shithole you could really appreciate only as a tourist and no longer than two weeks, really. While my direct experience with the true South is really scarce, I have to say that, coming back after five uninterrupted years abroad, this city has really "southernified" itself. And it's bloody awful.
By comparison, the North has always been better off economically, even if it's going down the drain all the same. There's a huge, growing hatred between North and South, which is just a symptom of the "failed state" situation that I said before. I started to think that we are in a similar situation to Yugoslavia, except that we already had a huge dose of neoliberalism.

Buonanotte anche a te, perché sai ancora sveglio?

I'm from Milan, but I work in rome. Look, no offence I'm not saying Milan is an utopia, rome is disfunctional as fuck. It gets worst every year. I don't knoe if it's too big or our leaders are idiots (maybe both) but seriously rome it's beyond fucked up. One thing that sticks out to turist too i guess is how unviable is. Seriously, driving is a a chore everytime, going around with public transportation is nauseating and walking is just tedious most of the time. Milan is a relatively new city and way smaller so it's pretty functional from that point of view, it's pretty fucked up for the rest tho. Also yes, I can confirm that 7 years ago Rome wasn't half as bad as it is now. Before it was considered center, now is straight up terronia. Italy is like this everywhere tho, it's a place that is beautiful as a turist but impractical to live in. I'm looking to go aboard as soon as I have enough money so that I can have the playboy lifestyle I always wished. Italy has become to mich of a shithole, too americanized and too disrespectful of its patrimony (unless you can get them turist bucks). This place will not last like this for much longer. We don't have industries, we don't have shit. Only turism, we are good at commodification of art. In 10 year it will become a luna park for turist, nothing else. We like to wave the italian flag but when it comes to labour we stop giving a fuck about our country. It's not even patriotism, I just can't stand the hypocrisy.

Yeah, he personally did all those things himself, personally, because he's a soldier.

I'm probably about to get banned.

Insonnia, ritmi completamente sballati, depressione o forse disturbo bipolare che riesco - stranamente - a placare ascoltando gothic rock…

Never been to Milan. But from what I gather, it's clearly much less shitty than Rome. To the benefit of all the other anons - lest we turn this thread into a late-night WOP-only chat - Rome has the urban planning of… No, actually has never had any urban planning! Get out the centre and, apart from two or three zones, evertything else was developed favela-style. Literally. I'm not fucking joking. You need to see this to understand the spirit of this place: a third world country that has temporarily benefitted from an economic boom fifty or so years ago, managed to cling to that for several decades, but now the thrust is over and we are fucked. The truth is that Italian porkies have always been extremely mediocre and shitty. I know perfectly well that Brit-porkies and Franco-porkies are fucking robbers and mass murderers, as every porky is, but fucking hell, at least they don't behave so blatantly as Latin American-style compradores at home. Italo-porkies are seriously on the same bracket as Guatemalan landowners, fucking hell… It shouldn't really baffle anyone if they have left half of the country in a condition much like San Pedro Sula…

And, considering we are on Zig Forums, the absolute state of the left here is shit. It's really not even worth to think about organising and doing shit. Last week I was watching this fucking news program. They were talking about safety at work. There had just been another massacre of workers somewhere because porkies don't like to spend money on 'elf-n-safety. And you keep hearing these fucking trade unionists telling "entreprenuers need to be persuaded that their employees' safety is not an expenditure, is actually an investment!". Then a guy that lost an arm at work. And he too said "I go around telling entrepreneurs that their employees' safety is an investment!". You listen to shit like that and it really makes you want to be a posadist, sometimes…

Muslims, including Sufis, really aren't the storybook characters many on the left see them as being. You'd be shocked as to how reactionary many American Muslims are.

Yeah the left is dead as fuck in italy (we have the ☭TANKIE☭s party in the world that supported Pol Pot and now supports isis tho, which is basically a cult) I feel like blaming craxi and silvio for this one, our communist party used to get the most votes in the whole europe and now… Now it doesn't even exist. Seriously there is only center and center right, unless we count liberi e Uguali which is between liberal and succdem.
It's a fucking shame, under the euro dictatorship we can't even do anything.
Also true, workers safety is dying in italy which is africa tier tbh.
One thing interesting about /ourporkies/ is that they are not war mongering as others, they are just piece of shits who are not ashamed to steal in front of everybody.
Che ascolti?

Attached: image (2).jpg (600x450, 115.88K)

NGL, my family in a liberal area(the one I grew up in) is realtivly similar to the people surrounding, but elsewhere they are pretty reactionary.

If there is something Mr B. deserve to be blamed for, it is the unashamed americanisation in taste and mentality of a lot of people that his tv networks have deliberately caused starting in the eighties. For those that are not so familiar with the guy - he's been coup'ed seven years ago, after all, and many people here are teens/early 20's - he's basically Trump getting to political power 22 years earlier than the Donald. Much more moderate in many respects, but still a snake oil salesman with a questionable career who piggybacked on the far right - among others - to get electoral success.
Craxi, on the other hand, was a forerunner of many future labour/succdems across all of Europe, except he was still quite statist/dirigiste and not full neoliberal. Yet he contributed to the start of the dismantling of the system of public enterprises at the heart of the national economy, but not before he used - and abused - it for his personal enrichment. His speech in parliament at the start of Tangentopoli is a fucking shame. He could have gone out in style assuming responsibility for all of his shit and at least the socialist party could have survived letting new faces take it over. But no, he had to go down that way. Make no mistake: Tangentopoli was a coup, but all those fucking morons had given countless pretext for it to happen.
The "original" communist party here has actually always been quite shit. Italy is strange also because the former bigger communist party in the west morphed into one of the more ridicuolusly neoliberal parties of Western Europe. But if you look back, already in the seventies they were manouvering to jump ship, ideologically and geopolitically speaking. The "moral issue" thing that replaced entirely class struggle provided part of the ideological foundation of Tangentopoli and Mani Pulite, as strange as it may seem.
I don't know which ☭TANKIE☭ party you are talking about. Do you mean that fucking human joke of Rizzo? For Christ sake… Is he really supporting the goatfuckers?
LeU is just some old fart from Pd throwing a temper tantrum because Renzi fucked them really hard. If he gets BTFO'ed at the next congress, many of them will probably get back to the fold.

Italoporkies are less imperialist than other porkies just because Italy got to the Scramble for Africa too late and the empire lasted too short, not considering that they didn't discovered oil in Lybia and the Horn of Africa was the driest place on heart. They had to make do with what they had: Italoproles. Also, as I said before, having built the shittier and weakest state in Western Europe, they have never had a strong platform to project power abroad. Another thing was - and still is - the deep clusscuckery of the average Italoprole, maybe a leftover of deeply rooted catholicism plus the tribalist, almost clanic nature of family relations in many part of the country.

Cazzo, ho fatto un'altra volta l'alba! Comunque ascolto soprattutto i Cure, qualche spruzzata di Depeche Mode, Sisters of Mercy.

OooOOoo thats a spicy meatboll

Attached: Chef.jpg (859x514, 79.59K)

ITT: no-one talking about the Rotherham rapegangs, no-one talking about the yearly new years eve sex attacks in Germany, no-one talking about the skyrocketing amounts of rape happening across Europe, no mention of whites homeless being beaten to death by muslims, no mention of Italians being hacked to pieces by African gangs etc. All of these groups have received no jail time after their arrest, or community work (overwhelmingly)

Literally not talking about the issues

Corsica has a lower homicide rate than London, any major American city and any Latin American country and any African country. You don't know what you are talking about. The crime rate just isn't that high despite the mafia being there

You are lying, this isn't true.

the issue here is that euro governments are run by retards, especially bongerland
i also googled the italian thing and the migrant was acquitted of murder after a nationalist chimped out and shot six random people in revenge, fucking lel
the right cares about bums now?

I mean, nah I wouldn't.

I actually got with a devout Muslim man once, and on his life he had to convince himself that I was in some way a girl. And then after he left he attributed several bad events to God punishing him for doing it and decided he'd never do anything like it again.

I'm aware that the religion takes control of people and almost all of its devout (even pre-radical form) practitioners are essentially 'fundamentalist' - I just don't see these traits as entirely unique, let alone something that somehow renders freedom of religion (a thing which took centuries to materialize) null or suddenly makes willful ideological ghettoization from the outside a viable option.

There are a number of Christians, for instance, who will insist that the only way to follow Christianity is with a literalist reading, and there is no room for interpretation even when interpretation of the Bible is fundamentally necessary to derive a coherent moral code. They'll insist that anyone who doesn't follow this view cannot be a Christian. I see western critics of Islam use this same antagonistic argument for a religion they don't even follow - no true Muslim can comply with 'western values,' as though these critics take the doctrines of this religion that seriously. I don't see how as an atheist I could ever stand to benefit from rejecting all Christians as a group and insisting that the only good Christians around me are the ones who would burn me at the stake.

There's nothing wrong with having an opinion about another countries politics but only provided you actually know anything about it. I wouldn't mind someone like Thunderf00t, whose lived extensively in the US, talking about american politics. I do mind some faggot like Sargon who until recently had never stepped foot on the continent and gets all his news from the daily mail trying to convince his american subscribers to vote for trump.

Attached: dantegayanddumb.jpg (482x480, 79.25K)

The right will care about anything if it's politically expedient to do so.

I literally don't believe you, why do you retards always have to say these utterly dumb fucking things that only a fellow rightwing moron could believe

Because Islamism is the mirror they project themselves onto. It's a hyper-conservative, traditionalist, totalitarian movement. They reject it because they see themselves in it. What they are if someone was to strip away the comfortable feeling of comfortable familiarity that stops them from recognizing their own savage nature. So they project their anger and their hatred onto them by convincing themselves that it's something alien.

Hell naw, we actually want to see bitches in bikini over here.

Zig Forums's obsession with traps suggests otherwise

You mean traps in bikini?

OK.

if conservatives were allowed to progress their agenda far enough i assure you they would start fighting bikinis

Tell me when they do.

Retard, Conservatives are liberal pandering to boombers. There is nothing conservative in conservatives

There are atheists who hate islam as much as Christianity and want to see both of them eradicated in Europe, but Islam is a more prevalent problem over there now since Cuckstainity has been castrated through progressive regimes and reformations, Islam has not been weighed down by Europe yet, but it will in time with more normalisation, so there's these people.

There's ahistorical Christians who think that Europe has always been Christian, or that we only became civilised after Christianity was adopted, so we have to protect it by abandoning any Islamic presence in Europe. These people are also on the bandwagon that atheism has caused some sort of vacuum in society which a religion needs to fill, and that it is between Christianity or Islam. They equate secular philosophies or lifestyles with absurdist nihilism because apparently they don't understand that some people can create values from their own life. They remind me of the religious people who say that without God we will all become homosexuals and murderers, which is just a projection of their own mentality, not a reflection of any empirical truth, it could even prove the opposite.

There are racists who think that anyone who isn't white is a danger to society because of their inferior genes, they disguise this through their declaration that they only protest islam, while only targeting arabs. These groups claim that they just care about their country and that they accept blacks, but the hate groups in my country accepted white poles before they accepted black British people. Obviously this group can intersect with the radical Christians.

A minority of anti-immigrants are leftists who want to conserve their economy by restricting public services to citizens and perceive immigration as a neoliberal conspiracy to drive down wages and standards of living. I can agree to the last point, except that I am not a hatemonger, my country just needs public organisation before it is overloaded with extra people, and we don't have sovereignty over the economy with the current government, so making problems worse isn't going to help anyone.

What does this have to do with Europe being "ruled" by Muslims or its institutions being "influenced" by Islam? This is a crime, not a norm.

And I'd like to see sound evidence for these claims i.e. not unsubstantiated rumors or insignificant anecdotes.

This is wrong. London's homicide rate is around 1.5, a bit higher than the national UK average. In 2014, it even reached an historical low of around 1.0. Corsica's on the other hand was around 6.0 in 2015, and Southern Corsica's actually reached 20 (yes, that's twenty) a decade ago — even though France has a similar national average crime rate when compared to the UK.

There has always ever been one muti killing - i.e. dismembering of the corpse according to some kind of woodoo shit - of an Italian. It was an 18 year old junkie who walked out of her rehab and met with this Nigerian. Then shit happened and no one will ever understand how and why. Everyone involved in the investigation has been saying different things: it was one man, it was three, she died of an OD, she died of stab wounds, she died of blunt force trauma to her head. But that's business as usual among WOPs!

Regarding to your extravagant statement that I'm lying regarding half of Italy having long been a failed state / no zone area, I'm asking you: have you ever been here? When? Where exactly? What's your source of information? That Lauren Southern cunt? Breit-retard-bart? /ita/ aka Zig Forums Italian-style?

The undisputable truth is that Mafia cartels keep entire parts of the country under their effective control, while at the same time managing to keep violence much lower than Mexico. While Mexico has been engulfed in an open narco-war for more than a decade, the only war-like or terrorist-like acts by Mafia where three or four massacres in the early 90s. They wiped out two of the most dangerous prosecutors and bombed Rome and Florence. They needed reassurance their position would be guaranteed after the end of the Cold War and they showed they were able and willing to fight. Judging by the stop of terrorist acts, we can confidently say a new Pax Mafiosa was agreed and it is still holding.

Source? The suspect is still in custody, moron. Are you sure you googled? I guess you breit-retard-barted instead. The nazi shooting niggaz has no impact whatsoever on the murder case, you scum.

Are unrelated citizens directly affected by the crime in Italian no-go zones? I assumed Mafia crime remained confined to the settling of scores among gangsters.

It depends. In Naples, which is a big city, you have actually urban no-go zones a-la Latin American favela. You simply can't get there if they don't let you in. Most people living there live directly or indirectly off some kind of criminal activity. Basically cartels are the only providers of employment or welfare…
Sicily is indeed quite different. There is police and shit almost everywhere. The local Mafia is much, much more discreet in its way to do things. They don't boast about what they do, contrary to the ones in Naples, and you can walk or drive freely almost everywhere. You will never get bothered just for that. They just extort protection money from basically every business in their area and as long as porkies pay, they have nothing to fear!
People could get hurt or killed if they deliberately cross some of these "men of honour", otherwise Sicilian mafia have no reason to do shit. Neapolitans and others instead tend to be more Scarface-style and sometimes people can get in the middle of shootouts and shit like that.
From time to time, the state boast about some arrest of a few dickheads living in some bunkers, but the system is so rooted and it works so well - for them - that even if they sentence some old-fart godfather to life in solitary confinment, someone will replace them in no time.

Underrated post.

America became a brown reggaton shithole in the 90s. Europe was supposed to be a fortress for the white race. But you imported bongo bongo drummers and desert dwellers and fucked it all up. Enjoy your ooga boogas, the average European city will be just as much of a shithole as the average American city in another decade or so of it isn't already. And your health care will probably be privatised by then too. Mohammed's 15 children all have extremely expensive congenital birth defects from centuries of inbreeding and the single payer system simply can't handle the strain.

The birth rate of European Muslims is already declining, as every demographer with no water in his brain clearly expected. It's 2.6 children per woman on average right now, which is just one more than for non-Muslims. In fact, the birth rate of Turks in the Netherlands is already lower than that of the natives, if you can believe it.

So this is the fabled arguing power of the right-wing

Attached: 28f94448c69d70f364b2696a2ac49e9e9b530009aad8d2b394a101b37815afe4.jpg (236x233, 4.29K)

What I love is how you all excuse the constant appeasement and the way Islam uses it. You know when the Swedish government releases a piece of literature in child marriage and what the migrants should do with their child brides, Islam as successfully culturally colonised a European state.

Which doesn't matter when net immigration is so high.

What "appeasement"…? The French government sperging out over the fucking burkini?
This is actually the best way you can fight backwards cultural mores: education. It's not like you cared when these childreb brides lived far away.

It's really not that high. Even according to the highest estimates, it's unlikely Muslims would make up more than a third of the European population by 2050.

In a democracy really.

I don't I don't want the barabarism here they're free to practice it in their own shitholes. As for France they literally had a cop dragged and beaten in the North African ghettos. Are you telling me that level of lawlessness occured withyout any appeasement. Fucking burkas are the most pointlessly symbolic kind of opposition. Stop the fucking moralising.

Also they didn't condemn it they gave it the most pussiefied response and then told them how to look after the child bride. Sweden is now officially allowing paedophilia as long as you're a foreigner of the right faith.

What are you talking about?
This to me epitomizes the right-winger's approach to global issues — they don't care about human suffering as long as it happens far away. The only time they get angry is when they actually have to witness its existence near theirs. They don't want problems solved, they want them swept under the rug. They believe the world stops at their country's borders. Newflash: it doesn't.
Unless you can show evidence otherwise, this is common delinquency and has nothing to with Islamic faith or identity. The 2005 Paris riots, the largest outbreak of urban violence in recent French history, were completely unrelated to Islam.
The higher crime rate you're describing is a result of poverty, unemployment and disenfranchisement. Urban violence is not a new phenomenon nor is it exclusive to Muslims.
Literally nobody but a few hundreds women wear a burka among European Muslims. In fact, the majority of them don't even wear any sort of veil at all.
The leaflet didn't "tell them how to look after the child bride", it actually told them that being married to an underage girl was a problem. The Swedish government does believe child marriage is not defensible, and that's why they decided to tackle the matter and try to find a solution to this legal conundrum.
The Swedish government does not condone pedophilia. You are lying and you know it.

Attached: 493e2ea4f37faa9c74884204a8975d7d8611dff54074eaff5ed9cb98a278fb1e.jpg (255x255, 31.28K)

You will be a complete stranger in large swathes of your homeland and engulfed in an ethno religious war well before then. "Only" 1/3rd by 2050 fucking kek. The fucking Mongolian invasions were less disruptive from a demographic standpoint.

And still no evidence

Attached: 28fa95836131ae73f134b96740990f4c37083581a62a6d921f8087a3cd98c0a8.png (331x331, 7.52K)

I live in Bradford, England. It has a majority non-white population. There are areas that I, as a white guy, would absolutely never go. Especially at night. There are almost nightly stabbings, attempted rapes or actual rapes. There is a paedophile ring, roughly similar in scope to that of Rotherham that goes un-investigated for fears of accusations of racism. This paedophile ring has received no national attention and is almost unheard of outside of Bradford. New mosques are being built on an almost monthly basis with assistance from the local council, while Christian churches are left to ruin. If this post were to be tied to my real life identity then I would surely be arrested and fined, or possibly imprisoned. But you mean to tell me that the people actually speaking up about this problem are just racist scaremongers, that they have no basis in reality and that they're overstating the scale of the problem.

You don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about. We've got all the progressive-ism in the world, all the abortion rights, all the gay rights, all the trans rights and all this other shit. And the people here live in abject misery. You can't keep ignoring reality forever. Look at the world around you, accept the reality of the situation. Stop advocating for the things that are destroying lives.