Vaping can cause throat and lung inflammation

By: Shannon Satterlee
wqow.com/news/meet-the-news-team/2018/08/15/shannon-satterlee/

E-cigarettes were suspected to be the reason for severe lung damage in eight teens from southeastern Wisconsin last week. Right here in the Chippewa Valley, one doctor believes vaping is the reason her patients wound up in the hospital.

Health officials said there’s not enough research about vaping, but that the little information we have is concerning.

Over at Marshfield Medical Center Eau Claire, Dr. Adriane Gianlupi said all of the chemicals in e-cigs are concerning especially when they’re mixed together and heated up.

wqow.com/news/top-stories/2019/07/31/doctor-vaping-can-cause-throat-and-lung-inflammation/

Attached: vape.png (671x408, 343.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/vaping-lung-damage-eight-teens-southeastern-wisconsin-hospitalized-over-the-last-month-doctors/
vox.com/science-and-health/2019/3/28/18277658/vaping-health-effects-vs-smoking
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the fuck is this retarded shit?
oh

By that logic eating vegetable is bad for your health because there's sometimes e-coli outbreak

Lol assmad vape-fags.

i read some study on mice or something which showed that vaping caused fatty liver in them. then i was watching a streamer who was vaping all the time and he ended up having early stage liver failure. he just started fasting all the time and eating well to compensate, and got "better". i showed him the study by the way, as usual, these RL noobs go through rationalization after receiving information contrary to their desires so that their habit can continue

Quit being a pussy and smoke a cigarette bro.

Interesting that the teens all came from the same location.

OUTBREAK
8 teens all get severe diarrhea in southeastern Wisconsin last week.

They all ate Mom's brand potato salad…avoid all potato salad

fucking morons on 8ch

Tiny Tim…the link!
Jesus H Christ!

Shannon Satterlee's bio?

Jimbo….shame!

.>>248150

Not one of you sfb anons even read the article.
In my old days on that great journalistic endeavour known as Zig Forums(before it was hastily dispatched like a last minute thought xmas goose by uncle Jim), we would have severely chastised the anuses of the likes of you and Tiny Tim.
But since the respurters here on Zig Forums are paid by the penny per 100 posts, I see how this passes as regurgitated news

The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports Chief Medical Officer Jonathan Meiman with the Wisconsin Department of Health Services said it's unclear what exactly the teenagers admitted to Children's Hospital had inhaled. He says in early interviews teens mentioned nicotine and THC, the part of marijuana that gives its high.

Many of the teens responded to steroid treatment and were released without the need for supplemental oxygen at home. One remained hospitalized
cbsnews.com/news/vaping-lung-damage-eight-teens-southeastern-wisconsin-hospitalized-over-the-last-month-doctors/

Vaping may be more dangerous than we realized

vox.com/science-and-health/2019/3/28/18277658/vaping-health-effects-vs-smoking

Maciej Goniewicz, one of the leading e-cigarette researchers based at Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center in Buffalo, New York, has watched the shift unfold up close: The volunteers who come forward for his e-cigarette studies seem to be getting younger.

“[These are] people who were breathing pure air for a long time and have never smoked tobacco cigarettes, who now have started using e-cigarettes,” Goniewicz said.

He and other researchers around the world are now scrambling to figure out what impact this new habit might have on developing bodies and brains in the long term. And they’re finding that e-cigarettes may be more dangerous than we’ve appreciated, especially for hearts, lungs, and brains. There’s also a growing body of research suggesting that vaping can lead to smoking.

But before we dive into the latest health concerns, a couple of notes of caution. The new evidence doesn’t mean cigarettes are safer than e-cigarettes. In fact, medical experts agree that vaping is far better for health than smoking, one of the deadliest habits known to humankind. (And that message about relative risk appears to be getting lost, as more and more people erroneously believe e-cigarettes are as or more dangerous than tobacco.)

What’s more, since people haven’t been vaping for very long, the science on the health effects is still preliminary — and far from conclusive.
It may take decades for any diseases possibly caused by e-cigarettes to fully surface, particularly in the young, healthy people now using them.

Nice to have so many willing lab rats!

Probably a bad batch, but it's always bad to put anything other than clean in air in the lungs. You're free to your own vices and the risks, and vapes are pretty low threat compared to other options.

No kidding, I see middle schoolers using that shit

Pretty much this. Neither smoking or vaping are "good" for you but if you're going to pick one, pick vaping.

I vaped for a few months, eventually just threw that shit in the trash, only had cravings for a few days, and then randomly once a week for the next month and I was good.

Also, I was a heavy vapor for that three months, took fat hits literally all the time while I was at work on break and when I got home i'd shitpost and casually vape constantly while I was chilling.

This. I'd you are gonna smoke don't be a fag.

The flavors in the vape did not used to be tested for whether or not they cause lung problems. I do not know if someone is testing the flavors currently.

Vegetable glycerin and Propylene Glycol are both tested to be generally regarded as safe for inhalation.

that fucker aint polish

Attached: 80ABE3B9-0958-47C8-9A29-9438B37238DE.jpeg (1242x1003 302.07 KB, 190.74K)

durr really

BIG SMOKE IS NOW BIG VAPE

Attached: 1555871544620.gif (477x464, 2.69M)

Amen
Welderfag, that you?

Attached: smoke head.jpg (450x606, 13.32K)

are you equating vaping with homosexuality?

I suck cock, but never a vape pen.

Newsplus reminds me of homeless niggers selling 3 days old newspapers outside a local NYC Starbucks.

There is a reason the manufacturers say only smokers should use it and non smokers should not. It's better than cigs but it isn't good for you

8153 Official Zig Forums + 4chan Discord server gg/Xq2uYaa

Attached: 1564818389678s.jpg (125x117, 3.7K)

8480 gg/Xq2uYaa gg/Xq2uYaa gg/Xq2uYaa gg/Xq2uYaa

Agreed. I'm pretty sure vaping is for nümales, soyboiz & betas anyway.

From what I've seen, not everyone that sucks cock also vapes. The gayest person I know wouldn't be caught dead vaping. He chain-smokes constantly. To be honest, I'd rather be caught sucking dick than vaping. I'm not going to hate on someone for being gay, but it's not okay to vape. If you want all those flavors, get a Swisher or something like an adult. Vaping is for nümales, it's not gay. I've seen gay people that I know talk mad shit to people that vape & it was hilarious.