A CHALLENGER APPEARS

en.news-front.info/2018/04/11/chinese-navy-ships-ordered-join-russian-task-force-event-us-strike-syria/

Some related news a year back: ships involved here might be related to the fleet near syria:

en.people.cn/n3/2017/0726/c90000-9246747.html

If this assumption is true, we could expect a number of Type 052Ds (destroyers), 056s(corvettes) , 054s(frigates) and 903s (supply ships)

It seems to be pretty recent, maybe more information of the exact ships and other data will come through later

Attached: A CHALLENGER APPEARS.png (602x330, 204.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_071_amphibious_transport_dock
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_054A_frigate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_056_corvette
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_052D_destroyer
en.reseauinternational.net/proof-intel-drop-trump-bolton-behind-syria-chemical-attacks-confirmed/
en.reseauinternational.net/russia-is-ready-for-war-mood-on-prime-time-tv-is-grim/
atimes.com/china-wild-card-us-attack-syria/
arabnews.com/node/1282951
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Surprised they are going this far in but geopolitically it makes sense: Syria is the OBI's outlet on the Medd. And it willbe jnvesting a lot there.

Death to the first world.

Liberal.

More info on the most likely warships:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_071_amphibious_transport_dock

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_054A_frigate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_056_corvette

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_052D_destroyer

Attached: Type 071.jpg (723x390 416.63 KB, 283.01K)

but there's no Chinese task groups anywhere near the Med. right now

I was hoping we at least had a few more years.
I was preparing for 2020 at the earliest
wake_me_up_inside.jpg

Attached: 47188b8fdac15853ad648565b2a1917bd57eb54a0a666448bc0c0aca1e54ac5c.png (346x430, 159.6K)

Some other big bombs if true:

en.reseauinternational.net/proof-intel-drop-trump-bolton-behind-syria-chemical-attacks-confirmed/

en.reseauinternational.net/russia-is-ready-for-war-mood-on-prime-time-tv-is-grim/

these all look like very bad, conspiratard-tier sources

Don't tell me you haven't lived every day to the fullest and can't die peacefully knowing you did all you could.:^)

This has the potential to be the biggest shit show since the second world war

Attached: giphy.gif (267x200, 366.02K)

naziposter you are back

Attached: gonta.jpg (223x227, 9.4K)

the Russian navy can't even enter the mediterranean and I doubt NATO would put a single ship in the black see.

fixed

Why would you ever doubt?
wake_me_up_before_you_gogo.jpg

Attached: 20180412_220811.jpg (490x731, 205.08K)

I'm glad I could see you here again in our final moments Naziposter

Attached: 1437875865156.jpg (653x490, 95.39K)

china barely has a blue water navy

didn't you get shoahed?

A purge isn't the end for us gommies. Just look at all those "purged" high rank officials in the DPRK who are still alive :^)

I specifically remember naziposter getting baned here for something dumb,
I later saw him on that other board so I thought he was done for this place 5ever
everyone just keeps crawling back here to take more abuse, myself included

Attached: cc-1917.gif (432x470, 96.15K)

that shit is sourced by that Duginist retard "The Saker"

"The Saker" had valuable insights (translations) in the situation in ukraine, but his personal opinions on geopolitics is as superficial as david duke's

Funny fascist pals

Sadly these claims are not true. The PLAN just finished a large naval review this week with 50 ships taking part including it's most modern destroyers, frigates, and subs. These ships are then scheduled to do exercises in south china sea, we won't be seeing them anywhere near syria. China's anti-pirate missions to gulf of aden typically consist of 1 destroyer and 1-2 frigates so even if these ships were deployed and could be moved into the mediterranean they would not be a significant military boost to what ever russia has near syria. Such a move would send a geopolitical message but again that goes against what the chinese have done in recent history- staying neutral. Give it another 10-15 years, their naval modernization is still ongoing.

Well, they could bring stuff into play technologically, iirc their warships have much more updated electronics than the Russian right?

Some more articles about China's interests in Syria

atimes.com/china-wild-card-us-attack-syria/

arabnews.com/node/1282951