Comrade Dore Live on Syria Happenings

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5zH1KvrBno

Comrade Dore is streaming live about the recent happening in Syria. Watch, comment and enjoy.

Attached: comrade dore.jpg (1280x720, 165.17K)

shoo shoo socdem scum

I'm not a socdem, though Jimmy certainly seems to be. But he does have a much better stance on the issue than just about any liberal, media outlet and even other socdems.

so what? we need to elevate communist media.

Do you know of a communist media outlet currently streaming on this event?

Jimmy Dore is literally a Marxist-Leninist.

Proof:

-Quoted the literal Communist song "You ain't been doin' nothin' if you ain't been called a Red" ("Red" = Communist)

-Constantly talks about (non-peaceful) revolution

-Openly advocates class war

None of these are SocDem talking points.

Attached: jimmy.png (1147x645, 797.64K)

He's secretly a commie, but he puts on a mask to lure in and radicalize socdems. He's perfect IMO

T R U T H

Attached: JimmyDore.png (720x720, 186.23K)

Man I could listen to Dore shit on Sam Harris all day long.

Zig Forums going about how Dore is totally not a liberal and actually playing 5D chess is a sad sight.

Take your concern trolling and shove it all the way up your ass.

I love how you use liberal and social-democrat interchangeably, almost as if you had no idea of what you're talking about.

American liberalism and social-democracy are usually indistinguishable as they're the both the reformist arm of capital's left.

Liberals are not "reformists". Liberals don't want to change capitalism at all.

Most redliberals want the US to bomb the shit out of Syria. Dore being against it makes him 500% better than them just for that alone. I don't give a shit if he's a succdem, his content passes the time well enough.

German here, my country blocked this.

You donĀ“t miss out on anything, just another Amercan larper

What? Based on what?

no he ended the stream and only allows it to patreons

OP here, certainly am not a patron.