Clinton to fundraise alongside possible 2020 contenders

Clinton to fundraise alongside possible 2020 contenders

Former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton is set to fundraise for the Democratic National Committee (DNC) next month alongside several possible 2020 presidential contenders.

Clinton will speak at the DNC's annual Women's Leadership Forum in Washington, BuzzFeed News reports, a move that could rally Democratic donors who supported Clinton's 2016 campaign behind up-and-coming candidates.

Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), a first-term senator considered to be a top potential contender to challenge President Trump in 2020, is set to deliver the group's keynote address. Another possible contender, Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.), will also speak.

Clinton, a former secretary of State and New York senator, is set to host a welcome reception for guests at the opening of the conference, according to BuzzFeed.

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/383173-clinton-to-fundraise-alongside-likely-2020-candidates

I hope she runs again. I hope she is nominated again. I hope she loses again. It is what the Democratic party deserves.

Attached: 31da165a96394a65ac5bc3a13238a39cb33f6936f69c29bb8a61ac321d44d278.png (550x550, 144.28K)

As much as I love Hilldawg she'll fail if she runs again, we'll need a new candidate to get behind.

But who could that be? She is literally the most qualified person in the world by far.

Democrats get the fuck off my LEFTIST board!!!

I meant the entire left, dems are a sinking ship.

Z U C C

She's burned too many bridges since the loss. Too many careerist hacks were banking on her giving them resume padding non jobs and now they're looking for someone else to latch on to. Her hardcore cultist followers aren't functional adults and the big money donors will find someone with less baggage.

Mods pls spoiler op' image.

Cory Booker seems tolerable.

Booker is a corporate shill.

Fuck that shit
Assad for POTUS

Attached: 1521872218481.png (400x800, 1.24M)

Cory Booker is wholly owned and operated by the pharmaceutical industry.
The Democrats are going to have a clown car primary like the GOP in 2016

woah did this place just get linked on reddit or something
socdems off my board

go back to reddit

Attached: 6b6638646624ae42a1c99335e8283f0b8f69bfa64fb4218f8871e9876dbfdd6e.gif (474x379, 470.98K)

only respectable opinion here tbh

We already snuck Bob Avakin in what more do you want?

If you think Hillary or the Dems were worth getting behind ever, at any point, you need to incinerate yourself, or it will be done for you.

t. Not from New Jersey

back - >>Zig Forums
true communists go with Hildawg! The long march to the White House will be a success. Her pragmatic and experienced policy will bring liberation to workers of the world!

fuck that. it's Bernie or bust. or maybe i'd tolerate Tusli or Warren. But if the dems try to give us Hillary 2: Electric Boogaloo, they can just go start planning 2024.

Attached: disgust-o-nose-wrinkling-upper-lip-raised-RBcwu.jpg (640x413, 21.12K)

So wa can brace ourselves for Hillary 3, now with catheters

Spoilering isn't enough.

jason unruhe 2020

But I want mommy Hillary to turn me into a failed stateā€¦