A thought

I'm not exactly an anti-fa supporter. But I do hate right wingers and the like. Anyway I was wondering, if you were protesting the aut-right, kkk, or whichever right wing scum. Say you were arrested. Do, you think the argument of self-defense would hold up? It may be tricky to spin if you're white but if not do you think you could get away with it?

Attached: soros bux.jpg (210x230, 7.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/president-obama-greece-protests-leftists-anarchists-police-tear-gas/
reuters.com/article/us-g20-germany-trump/trump-risking-isolation-over-climate-arrives-for-g20-idUSKBN19R2C0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ETA_(separatist_group)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No ofcourse you can't get away with that you fucking idiot.

This is not an antifa board. What are you saying it's pretty retarded and I bet my finger that you don't even lurk here.
>>>Zig Forums

Attached: 1509145964051.jpg (1024x486, 119.07K)

It's not retarded if it works. And you don't have to antifa to protest.

It doesn't work that's the problem. You cause more problems than anything else

HEY HEY
HO HO
BABOON PEOPLES HAVE GOT TO GO(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Do you ever think of what would happen to you if you managed to be as edgy in the real world as you are online and someone other than your mom was present to hear you?
No joking, no memes, think about it for real in your brain. Just imagine yourself having the courage to say something to a black man in the real world. Don't even dismiss it with another epic meme, think about it for real. Really contemplate it happening.

good idea OP i could go to a rally nd beat the fuck out of a soyboy and claim it was in self defense

this desu
race war now

I imagine the baboon would screech violently.

It's funny you leftcucks view black people as violent subhumans a cunt's hair away from chimping as much as any other neo Nazi.

Is the right-wing a paper tiger? "Antifascists" beat them, block them, shut down and humiliate rightists on a weekly if not daily basis across the globe from Germany to South America.

How is it possible that in those moments leftists embody the few things rightists claim are the redeeming values of not only themselves but humanity as a whole? Violence, barbarism, resilience in the face of the enemy?

I never saw 3,000 rightists chase down Obama
cbsnews.com/news/president-obama-greece-protests-leftists-anarchists-police-tear-gas/
I never saw rightists burn Germany down when the elites decided to gather there.
reuters.com/article/us-g20-germany-trump/trump-risking-isolation-over-climate-arrives-for-g20-idUSKBN19R2C0

This is the end. How can this go on? This is what really made me rethink my life to be honest. This is the real redpill right here and it has been this way since the right and left were born in the revolutions of the past when the proles slaughtered and raped reactionaries without mercy. I see clearly now who the real soy boy cuckolds are. Little men in big capes.

Forgot dramatic images for post

Attached: may day france.jpg (500x375 102.78 KB, 31.75K)

We'd be burning cities to the ground if ZOG Occupied Government didn't lock us up too. Let's see how brave you are when the kikes in government stop backing you.

Popular excuses rightists make
Example #1
literally to a T
And of course this contrived convoluted pseudo-conspiracy theory based the most vague overlap in morality between anti-racist liberalism and the left.

Taking everything into consideration, strong people don't get shut down everywhere they go, strong people don't get humiliated wherever they try to gather, strong people don't get outplayed by so called "beta cuckolds", strong people don't take bike locks to the face, strong people don't get their symbols defaced and smashed, strong people don't get outnumbered. And most importantly strong people don't make excuses for all of the above.

Attached: beat by girls.png (535x419 266.07 KB, 505.91K)

you're retarded desu

Again. You're not brave for being the informal attack force of ZOG Occupied Government.

Should have expected a Nazi to not realize the pic OP posted was a joke.

No you fucking retard.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (850x400, 91.99K)

If you get picked up, you're fucked. Inauguration protesters are facing twenty plus years.

Attached: 634702baaf5d403b6a669748bb21dbadc8e6ebed8ef038fc3243ae1753759e6a.png (480x270, 287.36K)

I said a lot of things. Can you elaborate on what "thing" you are talking about?

You're going to double down on this one? Alright so even if the militant left is acting as an oblivious arm of ZOG Occupied Government how is this even an indictment on the courage and will of these "useful idiots"? They're still knocking you out and shutting you down. Since its courage and willpower that we're talking about, being oblivious of who is behind the curtains doesn't change anything.

And you have no business questioning other peoples courage and commitment when the greatest act of bravery you will ever commit is telling your mom that you hate niggers. You are forfeited from the conversation i'm sorry.

Can it be? How is this possible? Has the left actually produced the better more militant nationalist groups than the right? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ETA_(separatist_group) But how is this even possible? How can someone explain this? Has the right produced a nationalist organization that is even comparable?

both sides of the political spectrum are equally retarded

#woke #ugh

Did you learn this from Far Cry 5?

It's king ZOG Occupied Government, he never supported us. Hoxha kicked him out.