Stirner

Alright, I see Stirner posted here a lot and just wanted to clarify something;

You do all realise Stirner's anti-materialism was more based upon metaphysical philosophy and rarely Marxist philosophy; the closest thing he had with Marxism was that he loathed how humanity was enslaved.

I'm just trying to make sure you don't end up making mistakes when looking up to specific people if you're looking for key Marxist philosophers; he wasn't one, I'm pretty sure he didn't even like Marx at all.

Here's to hoping I don't get banned.

Attached: stirner.PNG (482x620, 409.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Beckett
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Most stirnerites fucked off to Zig Forums

The pic is of Same Beckett

Pretty sure nobody here thinks this

What do you mean by this?

Brilliant insight, op.

Just like ancoms!

No shit.
He predated Marx.

Marx made a harsh critique of The Ego and Its Own which was longer than the actual book. Before the falling out, Stirner had some influence on Marx and Engels - but yes, obviously he wasn't a Marxist.

Also,

Lol

Thats a picture of stephen king

Attached: stirner marx.jpg (350x200, 15.23K)

Attached: taylor stirner.jpg (1080x835, 50.97K)

Taytay is the marxist you dumb shit.

Attached: 82530924b605f60bcb35169a9e7c4e23a1fea1ec33546be7f8bde5b4d6bdb265.jpg (320x345, 27.17K)

How is Stirners thought based on "anti-materialism" and "metaphysical philosophy? Also Stirner didn't care about "humanity" in abstract sense, he is concerned with der einzige.

Nobody thinks Stirner was a "key marxist philosopher".

lel fucking idiot please read more.

We're aware that he was not a "Marxist". Doesn't mean he can't have said some stuff a lot of us find interesting and useful, specifically his "pragmatic" outlook on life and politics that discards meaningless idealistic principles.
Also that picture is macklemore, not stirner.

Attached: stirner love.jpg (1920x1080 421.14 KB, 390.47K)

Also post more stirner maymays ITT

Attached: stirner pepe.jpg (800x580 71.17 KB, 439.64K)

"nominalism is the antechamber of materialism"
t. Marx

Althusser goes further and claims its materialism itself.

Stirner is Engels alter ego for the bants. A fact that something that was meant as a joke is now taken seriously truly shows the degradation of discourse in modern society.

P.s. the dude on the picture is en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Beckett

I don't think I've ever heard someone refer to Stirner as Marxist. He influenced Marx, not the other way around. It would be like calling Hegel a Maxist.

stirner is a supercaptialist

I'd think of Stirner as the first Hegelian materialist tbh