Roo interviews Marxist academic

youtube.com/watch?v=4CXOXz9K9io

Jason just did an interview with Marxist economists Alan Freeman. He talks about imperialism and wealth transfer. I didn't know Jason was taken seriously enough for actual academics to show up on his channel. It's an interesting interview, I recommend it.

Attached: 337da3a2124ad6f1e0a5e85faeb5d15cfa0e77abfa653ab5b34ecadcaed4ed5b.jpg (400x436, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

geopoliticaleconomy.org/people/alan-freeman/
youtube.com/watch?v=yP-ccJAoHNw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dude, jason has connections in the north korean government.

Do you have a source for that claim?

What's this guy's reputation? Pretty much anyone can declare himself an "expert" by giving video lectures while posing in front of a bookcase.

The guy seemed smart enough. Sounds like he is a good economist, he rejected TWism when Jason pitched it lol

Yeah, but what's his academic background? Has he ever given an actual lecture or written a book?

geopoliticaleconomy.org/people/alan-freeman/

Did you actually listen to the video? The guy isn't full of shit, he also rejected Roo on some issues.

그는 비밀 요원입니다. 그는 미국 개들을 죽이고 그 때가되면 명령 2758을 시행 할 것이다.

Serious question. Why does Jason (who is gay) support the DPRK when they dislike homosexuality and criticized Michael Kirby for it? Does he not realize they look down on it?

I thought Jason was bi?

Well yeah, that's what I meant. Does he know what they said about Kirby?

why does milo support mike pence

because he sees through the "muh rights" shit and realizes that there are more important things than wishy-washy imperialist gay le rights shit

Is there are transcript?

What does that even mean? Do they have any laws about forcing homosexuals to take medication or imprisoning them? Or are you redefining promiscuity, prostitution, or public displays of, ahem, intense affection as issues that are specifically LGBT?

The DPRK has no laws against homosexuality. The constitution of the DPRK guarantees complete sexual freedom.

youtube.com/watch?v=yP-ccJAoHNw

Attached: 220d951958495208ddf2f8685422d31ac350b2b73ae065cc724c8f053b148cc0.jpg (480x360, 9.98K)

They specifically called out Kirby as a gay degenerate though.

Okay, thanks. This is the kind of explanation I was looking for.

Okay, his claim of it being a translation error just comes across as denial to me but at least he's explaining his thoughts.

Mistranslations are common in Western propaganda. Myers for example translates "nation" with "race" to arrive at the conclusion that North Koreans are racist.

제이슨은 실제로 옳았습니다. 우리는 그가 원하는 것을하기 위해 그를 협박합니다.