McDonalds on streets of North Korea: Kim Jong-un wants USA to invest in Pyongyang

express.co.uk/news/world/952749/kim-jong-un-north-korea-mcdonalds-donald-trump-usa

post yfw the ☭TANKIE☭ golden boy is giving up his nukies for hamburgers

Attached: north-korea-952749.jpg (590x350, 46.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/south-korean-official-suggests-north-korea-could-build-mcdonalds-trump-tower-2018-4
rt.com/usa/425546-trump-nobel-peace-korea/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: c10382-15a.jpg (720x528 66.01 KB, 8.77M)

Fucking disgusting.

OH NO NO NO NO NO

*breathes in*

Attached: f00dew09d48z.png (1200x672, 607.81K)

Why would I belive this after the media told me that he killed his uncle and feed his dogs with people?

Just recently they were lying about Kim having lost one of his nuclear testing sites. Then it's confirmed that Kim is inviting foreign investigators to check out the site that was supposedly destroyed.
Also it's the fucking express.

Yeah, it's bullshit. Like always.

This story is being widely reported. The source is an advisor to Moon who is privy to talks. He mentioned this in an interview with CNN international. This isn't just hearsay from an unnamed source.

His uncle did get executed by the way.
The 'fed to dogs' detail was made up by a Chinese satirist, which got somehow picked up by Chinese media, and then made the rounds in Western media.

it's not even about the source. comprehend reality better

Lel, I defer to the sources on the ground.
I can't wait for the DPRK fans to have a collective meltdown when Kim goes full Deng.

That's not even Deng, that's 100% Gorby.

Attached: Lenin_Got_Rope_Capitalists.jpg (600x400, 60.76K)

It's not news that NK wants foreign investments. It was also the case 10 and 20 years ago. That might be news for the journalist who wrote that, but NK is under sanctions and has been for decades. International companies doing business with NK get cut off from the US market as well, a decision by the US.

T R U M P E D

You guys do realize this is the statement of a single South Korean official who equates "modern economy" with "having McDonald's", right? Are you seriously gonna dance to this tune?

businessinsider.com/south-korean-official-suggests-north-korea-could-build-mcdonalds-trump-tower-2018-4

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

Attached: kim116.jpg (2500x1709, 430.2K)

You haven't heard the memo? Modernization = Trump Tower and McDonald's.

so rumors and hearsay

lol americans are so easy to play

If this isn't playing on Trump's weaknesses I don't know what is.

Attached: 1.png (932x607, 454.37K)

South Korean president says Donald ‘can take the Nobel prize’
rt.com/usa/425546-trump-nobel-peace-korea/
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't know what Moon's stake in this is right now. Is he just going along with Kim's plan to force the US off the Korean continent?

that's bullshit bu it'd be funny

Seems to be the case. Nevar forget that there is no serious South Korean nationalism, only Korean nationalism.

Lmao ☭TANKIE☭s blown the fuck out

das rite communists your boy is going to be loving it like the rest of the world.
Hail Trump