Mother's Day

"Women hold up half the sky."
-t. Mao Zedong
Anyone celebrating Mother's Day? I know it's not the real International Women's Day, but it's still nice to show appreciation to your mom. Are you getting your mom some presents? Going to give her a hug?

Attached: 03-12-international-womens-day-01e.jpg (529x767, 108.71K)

I won't, my mother was a cunt.

Explains how you turned out then.

It's not a thing in my country. And thank god, annual celebrating is retarded, but the old folks get kinda pissed if I won't do the required moves.

Yep.
Hard times create good men.
After all the struggles I've been through in life I truly am such a skilled demi god to have gotten this far.
Thank you, I know how intimidating it must be speaking to me, but worry not my son, I treat everyone with respect.

I thought that was a folk saying.

This tbh.

hard times create awful shitposters
good times create effortposters

but user
Shitposting IS effortposting

Mothers day is on sunday.

I must not forget to buy something.

im gonna gid all ur mums muh dik ayyyyyy

My mom is a great person and I should definitely do something for her.

I wish these celebrations were more than just gift-giving. The celebration of mothers is commendable; The cultural expectations of the purchase of luxury goods is not.

same tbh.

See

We got you covered.

This, except: all of my family members were horrible.

The friggin opposite.

just get her some wine and chocolates

based baboonposter

Imagine being this first-worldist.

no, my mum was a sick fuck

probably coming over for dinner, might get a card (I'm poor and jobless atm)

what is the best commodity to buy for my mom?

I hate mother's day and I don't particularly like my mother, either.

All these X's Day shit are just obligation days to compel people to buy a bunch of cheap, disposable shit.

moms are bourg, they own a mean of production

t. user who will forget

Attached: f4c.jpg (1200x1200, 290.01K)

My mom is a right-winger who is going to vote for right-wing neoliberals like the AfD despite her being on welfare. She said to me a few days ago: "user, I know I'm in a pretty bad spot right now, but I identify as a rich person, I feel like in a former life I was a princess or something, so I will vote for the group I feel connected to."

I still don't hate her though.

They have people who think like that in Germany? I thought this was only a burger phenomenon.