Hey, Zig Forums

Hey, Zig Forums
I heard your numbers are in decline, so i came by to help you boost em a little. So… Have you been in any good drum circles lately? What about weed? Smoked any good weed lately? Just kidding, we all know there's no such thing as good weed and good drum circles. Anyway, i wish you all the best. A job, gf, haircut and all that basic stuff you so admirably live without. Have a good one.

Attached: e4d0ac081ca3e69abd9652777e76906bd6f1de84b19bc210fbbe10f7ef97f8d4.jpg (225x225, 15.88K)

You have a good one too, lad. Got a job and a haircut already.

Attached: trump's wall.jpg (634x636 112.9 KB, 80.54K)

The professor was dumbfounded and was fired the next day

I just smoked some fire shit from my dealer and I have a job and am about to get a second one. As far as drum circles go I play guitar and not percussion.
Now go be a Zionist-Jew somewhere else OP

Attached: no fags today nope its OP.jpg (500x503, 37.9K)

Holy shit the Zig Forums numbers has tanked hard haven't they?

They seem pretty high.
Very close to /v/

They have dropped like a thousand users

Nah. That would have made them comfortably the most populated board on the site.
They have always been behind /v/

Attached: IMG_1699.JPG (1024x757 171.73 KB, 220.15K)

The entire site is slower tbh
Zig Forums used to have to have like 2100-2500 users not its barely at 2000.
Zig Forums has always historically had under 1000. Before the board split it would have around 800ish users daily then it dropped to around 700 max since about 200 or so people post on Zig Forums regularly. Leftism has been reduced to small cliques and this is one of the few places online that facilitates far left discourse more so than then average reactionary comments section or liberal safe space on the net

Attached: Untitled.png (1183x733, 59.33K)

lol

That is more believable than losing 1000 users.
We should really add the stats of leftpol and leftypol together for a fairer comparison.

I remember at one time Zig Forums was 3rd on the list.

it's hard being the only rebels

All the best to you too, you walking, talking vagina repellent.

Now we are 5th. Despite being slower I think the posting quality took a massive hit. Then again quality posting comes and goes. Imo there seems to always be a dip when a bunch of newfags (either plebbit or Zig Forumstards) come in but they either fuck off or stay and read theory. Despite all this shit, I still think the level of discourse here is one of the better ones on the net. 4chan has been absolutely atrocious recently, I've can't even stomach 5 minutes anymore.

It is, but I think people are scared because Zig Forums has something special that other places don't have

last summer, Zig Forums had 1000+ users while Zig Forums had 3000+
I think our peak was 1600

A good chunk of Zig Forums are crossposters so I doubt it. But yeah, that's still 100 or so we can add to our numbers.

At peak times yeah it was around 3000ish but on average it usually varied in the 2500s to upper thousands to around 2000 when the Americans are asleep.
High school still hasn't got out yet so I doubt we won't see summerfags until a week or two from now.

Hmm Im not really comfortable that you are spreading around the fact that 50% of leftypols traffic comes from summerfags. IE kids in school.

did you not go to school? Kids have just as much time to sit in front of their computers during schooltime.

hi pol, life is ok. Thanks for asking. Haircut is great today and weed is too.

Most Zig Forumstards are yankees.
Therefore, ethnically cleansing the USA is not so bad as it seems.

Please stop posting and read a book everyone hates you.

Fam, hawaiian snow is the hottest shit, go fuck yourself

Jeez, go bother someone else, you annoying rat.
And stop falling for the same bait. Have some standards, ye filthy mutt.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (800x606, 1.05M)

jesus is that all? i thought it was bigger than that but that's probably because of hyperbolic news articles about 4chan internet armies running amok.

he's just an edgy teen, he probably hates himself more than you or I ever could

Stop samefagging, anglo scum.
And just so you know, I love myself. But not you. I hate nosy bastards like you

not american, not white
fight me mongrel

stop bumping a bait thread retards

The only mongrel being fought here is you, Muhammad.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (620x465, 168.23K)

Attached: don't you.jpg (750x350, 311.77K)

well remember the IP count is only for the past 3 days, and it doesn't count lurkers.

Look who's talking, reddit spacing fag. Our usercount used to be higher before summer anyways.

Attached: 089c0209ea9a2dc33f54f4f0d7fb78c365e391cdf3c2bfcb07ca5e7021ce5369.png (800x400, 344.82K)

this is the price of gommunism :DDDDD

You're a reactionary POS but your not wrong.

Real men do opiates