Texas shooter was a member of Atomwaffen

As we all know, AtomWaffen is a 09a Noctulian Energy Vampirist group which feasts upon the blood of aryans as a constant source of power in order to maintain a flowing Energy Pyramid.

This mass shooting incident is no different. It was clear that the shooter was a fan of the Nazbol meme and the Fashwave Aesthetics, however, whats more sinister is the satanic influences riddled all over his facebook profile and it's more than likely that he was brainwashed with some sort of Illuminati programming or MK-Ultra in order carry out such a task. After looking at his Youtube Channel mentioned in his facebook profile, he has some question satanic propaganda videos liked, See the following.

youtu.be/GSXHlDuje3s

youtu.be/APXCggLF9-4

One can only conclude after viewing these things that it was either part of some ritual to awaken the "Dark Gods" or it was to simply cause system disruption which is in line with a SIEGE, a book promoted by Atomwaffen.

Attached: 1526684975301s.jpg (248x250, 7.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rapecast.wordpress.com/
rapecast.wordpress.com/2018/05/18/suprise/
twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/997555035331485698?s=21
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PIE PIE PAPOONS

Probably just an edgefag being edgy

This wouldn't surprise me. The 333 in that channel is a reference to the O9A's main deity. They use a lot of different symbols as a way of channeling the different dark powers into the world. Do you have a screenshot from his FB page where it links to this YouTube?

Fucking AtomWaffen, what a joke.

rapecast.wordpress.com/

An O9A blog that the shooter wrote for. It is ran by a member of the O9A cell called "Tempel ov Blood".

rapecast.wordpress.com/2018/05/18/suprise/
Interesting…

Nah he was an antifa globalist communist and registered democrat Hillary supporting Bernie bro Soros-funded shill

fucking nazi satanists trying to claim him for themselves. Dimitri was a satanic communist so fuck you.

twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/997555035331485698?s=21

Attached: 1526685931793.png (587x660, 438.02K)

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS? IS HE NAZBOL GANG WITH CTHULHU CHARACTERISTICS?

Attached: MEMES.jpg (511x679 50.67 KB, 52.6K)

SOCRATES WAS A NIGGER

That's what it looks like to me. The post with his face on it was posted today after the fact.

The weird blurring of left and right wing iconography is a mark of the cult. But that doesn't mean this kid was a follower.

I sincerely hope Russia saves the US from themselves right now

He’s just an teenage edgelord if this was 2003 he’d be making dead baby jokes and emulating columbine

Seeing as American society has gotten worse it’s no surprise that these people have only gotten worse

Is it just coincidence that he wore a Cthulhu and Baphomet emblem during the shooting which are considered some of the most important "Dark Gods" in the O9A pantheon? And yes, the O9A considers Cthulhu to be very real.

oh lovely I had actually forgotten about atomwaffen. tbh I read a bit of Siege, these people are pretty much insane because Siege is just the Turner Diaries but even more removed from reality.

inb4 AW is blamed on Russia with ISIS

alex jones tier

Brother you should read Iron Gates. It depicts a world that rose up against imperialism and anarcho communism won

YES, baboon poster returns to us!

it looks like it but without a direct link there's not much else to go on. ToB is also all about co-opting mass shooters.

i'm familiar with it. so is jill the real author or what?

also this ToB youtube page linked by OP doesn't appear to the one his FB page mentioned. or am I wrong? ToB playing games here like usual.

READ THE KEY OF SOLOMON NIGGA, READ

They're videos liked by him.

would love to see this. no screenshots?

I think his yt channel got taken down and I didn't screenshot. All I managed to get were the links earlier. I might be confusing channels though right now.

i'll keep looking. ToB are dangerous peeps that want to push people into violence. but they're also all about playing tricks / head games / co-opting anything "sinister" dating back to their time screwing with the pro-DPRK groups, local pentecostal churches in their area and hare krishnas.

also if ToB is reading this, tell the musician on vancouver island that he's a sicko who should stay away from children. that goes for all of you actually.

my sides

wtf o9a shit is better than most movie shit these days
this people must be on leftypol maybe aiden was one of them

ban all guns

Attached: 1526780944335.webm (1280x720, 1.59M)

Epic raid, /b/ro!
include me in the screencap

This man was a living meme

Attached: edd38e3dd20602f0d582c47a61851fd162205168fc19eaf0302b8b20125622dc.jpg (486x350, 16.2K)

sweet merciful christ

Standard issue edgelord fair.
The Sex Pistols wore Swastikas, photos of Marx and anarchist slogans. Something to offend everyone.

Attached: Sex_Pistols_in_Paradiso_-_Johnny_Rotten_1.jpg (3676x2448, 1.19M)

Really?

Attached: really.gif (480x228, 468.56K)

You have no idea what are you talking about, commie.
Atomwaffen is a club of nationalist boys trying to bond.
Nothing more, nothing else.
Stop the slander.

Attached: newbanner.jpg (500x671 610.21 KB, 126.71K)

You are overdosing.
You present malicious speculation as fact. Your credibility just went down the toilet.
Take a look to real facts presented by The Daily Stormer, degenerate faggot.

Attached: A_Slut_was_Responsible_for_Texas_School_Shooting_–_We_Need_Slut_Control,_Not_Gun_Control_–_Daily_Stormer.png (1346x7395, 7.25M)

You forgot to mention that this site promote "Islam Satanism".
Why is that omission?

Attached: RapeCast_–_Iron_Gates_Now.png (826x759, 242.65K)

That would certainly explain the commie badge he was wearing

Indeed.
It is amazing how these judeo commies are always trying to bend facts to make them fit into their warped reality.
Almost it is like CNN, lying non stop to make their opponents to look bad.
This behavior pattern is also shared with women and kikes.
I wonder if soy products are related to this.

Attached: jude soy.jpg (849x567, 144.64K)

Attached: my big penis is not to be ignored but to be accepted.jpg (373x276, 46.32K)

Attached: 1323060233787.jpg (615x1279, 72.7K)

I'll just go slit my wrists now. No longer any point in living in this world.

I think we should start a program teaching people to aim for romantic partners that are actually in their league. Would do a ton of good beyond just stopping this sort of shooting.

I'm getting second hand embarrassment just imagining this dude trying to hit on this chick.

Attached: shana.jpg (306x503 17.74 KB, 17.43K)

He was probably trying to be edgy.

He's an idiot, but incels are not always shooting for the moon.

Also, girls are fucking amazing at taking very flattering pictures of themselves.

Most of the pictures of her show that she was pretty attractive.

A lot more attractive than him, at least. Was he an incel? I think he was a part of some right-wing shit, but not the incels.

Attached: shana3.jpg (640x360 40.57 KB, 14.81K)

Looool.
The only thing that is funny about this is a trench coat, upside down cross wearing teen hit on his ex girlfriends best friend, she made fun of him, and he goes postal on her and the school. I'm absolutely convinced that modern society will never be reproduced.

She's not even one night stand tier, she's the type of girl you would fuck in a public bathroom.>>2539754

The male models of Zig Forums and /r9k/ strike again.

Yes, she is pretty attractive and was way the fuck out of that guy's league.

literally or figuratively? if literally I'm sure you'd be a power bottom at the very least.

it doesn't matter anymore, happens with every marginalized group. from blacks to women to environmentalists to hippies to punks to gays etc. it just so happens you guys' least favorite demographic is marginalized and you're gloating about it. that's ok, keep up the acceleration, too many humans anyways, we could lose a few million, class, gender, race, nonwithstanding. just human beings in general.

Yes user, even special ed girls were out of that guys league, but that doesn't mean she's anything special.
Literally public bathroom tier, I'm telling you.

Post a picture of yourself, you won't.

Pic related. Me on the right xD
Btw I have a 00000000000.00000.000.00.01ℓP penis and I'm still too good for that bitch and she's still too good for whoever that fatass cracker was.

Attached: me lol.jpg (594x396, 69.05K)

ebin :DDD

Wew lad.

You sound a bit butthurt.

Oh please OP. Almost all nazis are deeply entrenched in mysticism/religion. That's literally how their clusterfuck of an ideology is maintained.

Attached: 500px-Nonagon.svg.png (500x493, 17.02K)