IT AINT ME BEGINS PLAYING

How would the world respond to the following

To ease the American people into this he gets a teary eyed jewish holocaust survivor to speak and the nation's bleeding heart liberals go along with it. The invasion force consists of 6 aircraft carriers and ~1,100,000 troops.

How does this conflict play out? Would china threaten total war?

Attached: kill everybody.gif (499x408, 931.87K)

ratings up*

Sorry I've been drinking and watches Nam' docs

Attached: 135741c10ef782012bc78e482e3c20f3c37a2bcf5a2018dd029f2204bde44793.jpg (880x525, 91.59K)

There are 319,421 active duty navy personnel (officers+ enlisted) and 99,616 navy reserve. There are 476,000 active duty army personnel and 199,000 army reserve. There are 318,415 active duty airforce personnel and 69,200 in the reserves. The army national guard has 343,000 members and the air guard has 105,700. To get to an invasion force of 1.1 million soldiers, the US would need to throw every single active duty soldier into the conflict. I'm sure that far less manpower than this is necessary to subdue Myanmar. It is also absurd to expect that the US would need to deploy six carrier groups. One is already permanently stationed in the East Asia region, and the US has long range bombers in both Japan and Diego Garcia that can easily reach Myanmar, a country with 227 aircraft, mostly obsolete Chinese and Russian castoffs.

Life will go on and people will just find a way to tune it out…………..god I hope this is just me being pessimistic.

The best you'll get is another drunken rant from Vladimir Zhironovsky.

okay, so only one carrier, but because trump is autistic he insists on 1.1 million because in his manchild mind he's convinced we lost Iraq because we didn't have enough ground troops.

In order to maintain our imperial presence elsewhere trump decides to enact the draft, adding a whole new layer of fuckery to this conflict

how the fuck did the us "lost" iraq? they came, killed a million people, and left, how is that losing?

The usual 4D chess, libtards pwned epic style, etc. There is nothing Donald can do now that would make his fanboys change their minds.

Attached: 1473388694302.png (400x381, 108.33K)

Now THIS would be an absolute "oh fuck what's going on" situation. Literal NEET uprising in protest.

I hope for a draft and WW3, so the nightmare can finally end.

Attached: 3c5.png (1167x879, 273.09K)

If the USA did a draft would the BO ban draftees or veterans?

If the USA got to a point where it was desperate enough to institute a draft, the BO and most of the posters would probably be dead already.

furthermore trump tells purdue to produce MASSIVE amounts of xanax because he expects huge levels of PTSD in returning combat vets. He also lowers the drinking age to 18 to bring back that "vietnam nostalgia".

0/10 unirionically not enough oil involved

If the old military government, which prohibited foreign investment, was still in place I bet we would hear a lot more about the extermination of the muslim population.

you must think we won the vietnam war.

also we lost iraq because its an anti-capitalist stronghold of iran and the other side is literally isis.

thats called losing, just because a giant banner said mission accomplished doesn't mean we "won"

You know he's a GOP politician, right? Conservatives deal with PTSD by brushing it under the rug.

The US starts wars with the explicit purpose of achieving goals which will have a negative outcome for them, pouring endless blood and treasure into sinkholes which do nothing but perpetuate the opium trade and Islamic terrorism. It's a bizarre winning-is-losing setup that I think is only adequately explained by the fact neocons care more about Israel than about their own countries.

no, i dont, smarmy asswipe

Isis has been defeated in Iran. And Iran had an election recently where the communist party won with 97% of the vote.

Iraq* My bad, put Iran instead of Iraq