Seize the means of reproduction

Apply "from each according to her ability, to each according to his needs" to sex and I guarantee crime rates would plummet and mass shootings would stop.

Attached: 1523313256746.jpg (1280x960, 101.95K)

State-issued partners is no different from institutional rape.

Attached: STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT.webm (730x410, 141.59K)

women have the unique ability of gestating pregnancies therefore under any kind of proper Communism they would be constantly pregnant and be little else than brood mares from the ages of 14 to 34

"women wont sex me so i have to shoot up schools"
"I wonder why women wont sex me?"

yall are pathetic

Attached: why though.jpg (160x213, 5.41K)

Attached: Incels.mp4.webm (400x226, 5.62M)

Roastie getting toasty

The from-to slogan is not a metaphysical notion that applies to anything you want it to.

from each according to their ability

you're able to get pregnant therefore your contributions to the common will be getting pregnant

Ah so it only applies when it suits you personally. Sure thing, roasthole.

but what if you're into men or the female isn't attractive
or what if i'm good at taking dick but i'm not too attractive myself
… can i be the stress outlet in the gulag?

Attached: 75585666.PNG (261x278, 185.36K)

Mods confirmed for selfish women. The bourgeoisie of dating.

Women aren't an oppressed class, they are the OPPRESSOR class. I've been a lifelong egalitarian, but can't stand women. They are so meek and pathetic and always go for the obnoxious brutes, instead of intelligent, kind gentleman. If it weren't for women we would already be living in a communist/anarchist society. I may sound like i'm joking, but I'm not, I genuinely hate women, I had no friends in high school and this was worsened by the torment females would subject me to. Women are scum, they are filth. I hate them all… Women have never contributed anything worthwhile to society, there are no female Chomsky's or Marx's or Bakunin's or Proudhon's, they are all attention-seeking sadistic megalomaniac idiots. Read My Twisted World by Elliot Rodger, he is 100% right.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x445, 351.37K)

it's bumplocked
why'd you sage?

Attached: brainlet nazi.jpg (403x448, 37.33K)

They are not comodities, they are demons whose only object in life is to torument the good people of this world.
Why do you think women date across and UP the socio-economic hierarchy and men don't? It's because they are leeches who only care about material goods, they don't care about the working class, they only care about themselves.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (591x548, 410.42K)

Sex is a commodity.

I FUCKING CALLED IT

Back to >>>Zig Forums

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (945x716, 957.83K)

All women should be permabanned.

Attached: Elliot_Rodger.mp4 (1920x1080, 6.28M)

I 100% support that image. We should genetically engineer humans to be hermaphrodites.

Unironically too, there are no downsides to it. It improves human viability in case of disaster, forever removes the needless separation of reproductive ability and turns everybody into cute futas.

Sage because your text is retarded.

Have you heard of incelocalypse? Sounds like something they'd say.

The admin was a libertarian candidate named Nathan something I don't remember fully. But he watches Jason Unruhe

MFW leftypol now has to accept the fact incels are the libertarian left

Attached: artworks-000307870857-e5watn-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 40.69K)

YOU DONT SAY

Attached: 220px-Althusser.jpg (220x348, 12.88K)

This is so retarded. You think that the majority of crimes are done by guys who don't get pussy ? You think mass shooters are the same people who do crimes in general? Pffffffff