You are worse than the alt-right

Nazis: We hate the jews and will remove their corrupting influence from society by any means necessary.

Communists: We hate the bourgeoisie and will remove their corrupting influence from society by any means necessary. BTW, Fascists are so evil, they can't be debated, only smashed.

Honestly, at least many contemporary Fascists at least pretend they'll try to "relocate" Jews and ethnic minorities peacefully. You both revel in commiting violence against people you deem to be acceptable targets, though at least you commies are more honest about it.

inb4 "all politics is violence. You can't be against classicide/genocide unless you're an anarcho-pacifist"

Attached: sorry_for_shit_normie_meme.png (500x374, 135.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvador_Allende#Presidency
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: shut the fuck up liberal katyusha.png (958x1184, 1.56M)

Attached: smiling_teeth_pepe.png (170x156, 63.53K)

lmao

Attached: 3e60b0ad73bcea23331f4a046427ef5d088ce34b1b23db63af022f1959632ebd.png (802x1084, 962.67K)

Jews aren't inherently exploitative, no matter what Zig Forums says. The bourgeoisie class however is inherently exploitative. Not the people themselves that are to blame but their relation to the means of production.

Where Zig Forums wants to kill the jews, we want the removal of the class system.

We don't want to kill them, I personally would prefer not to. (I don't wanna fucking die or have that shit on my conscience.) We say violent revolution is the only answer because there's no chance in fucking hell they'll give up their shit without a hell of a fight.
We see it as a necessary evil (imo, one that should be avoided if the opportunity arises.)

The rich aren't inherently exploitative, no matter what Zig Forums says. The Jews however are inherently subversive. Not the people themselves that are to blame but their relation to tradition.

Where Zig Forums wants to kill the rich, we want the removal subversives against the nation.

We don't want to kill them, I personally would prefer not to. (I don't wanna fucking die or have that shit on my conscience.) We say violent displacement is the only answer because there's no chance in fucking hell they'll give up their shit without a hell of a fight.

We see it as a necessary evil (imo, one that should be avoided if the opportunity arises.)

Well it's true. Fascists, when they want to appear marketable to the general public, pretend they're for peaceful white nationalism.

This is a blatant misunderstanding of terminology.
It's not 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧the rich🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧, it's the bourgeoisie.
The class, not the people contained within.

wow… is this the power of centrism…

Attached: 1527465593684.jpg (229x231, 44.14K)

Yeah because Pinochet was so much less authoritarian than the democratically elected government he overthrew with the help of the defenders of peace, freedom and justice.

I don't necessarily agree with the meme, it's just the most related pic I could find.

That explains the speak bitterness campaign.

I can't believe you leftists want to force those rent-seekers to get an honest job like the rest of us that is so mean.

Attached: laugh.jpg (412x352, 19.01K)

Yes because it is enterily baseless. Ownership and the control it gives those few that own all that the rest of us do is very much real.

Attached: STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT.webm (730x410, 141.59K)

It's not baseless unless you believe that trade, profit, or keeping something that can be used to make other things for yourself is morally or ethically wrong.

Who is this man?

jimmy "arm the poor" dore

Simple no effort graphic
Improve plz and forgib spelling, tired

Attached: Idk.png (1123x794, 102.62K)

Try again.

Attached: soc101.mp4 (640x360, 2.98M)

Cool, not only a libshit, but also a shitty antisemite. I am immediately very interested in hearing what a luminary such as you has to say.

Attached: a67c2af254470b5da4d2d60761edeb19c5db1ac5a457ef08cc491c86f1451cbe.png (796x902, 54.43K)

the point

your head

Shouldn't you be giving your life for israel in some middle eastern country that you can't even point out on the map?

Attached: 7676798.jpg (1024x576, 66.25K)

What?are you retarded why not just change their tradition or keep the ones that are not very traditional

Most rich people will join the commie government this is what always happens
(pls dont ban)
1) i know a lot of wealthy businessman that are leftist so….
2)why will they put there life in danger if the revolution is clearly successful

We stand for organized terror - this should be frankly admitted. Terror is an absolute necessity during times of revolution. Our aim is to fight against the enemies of the Revolution and of the new order of life.

Attached: FelixDzerzhinsky.jpg (732x1024, 287.46K)

Attached: hmm.png (399x374, 361.59K)

Attached: Brecht.jpg (921x612, 146.57K)

worst timeline

Attached: 7a3.jpg (645x773, 61.74K)

Do you think politics is supposed to be a dinner party or some shit?

Attached: 4783acdb6b54a50abfb8e681c4d46bea4a69bd2e7f3ad6948cf9ed1a377d3b51.png (500x522, 176.11K)

the difference is there's actual proof that yes, all bouj are exploiters, even when they buy your labor at its full value in dollars, they reap the surplus created. Marx proves this scientifically in Capital, whereas the protocals of the elders of zion is literally made up shit. Poor Jews who have nothing but their labor to sell to make a living have more in common with me than a white business owner.

Attached: 1447171029533.jpg (960x960, 36.58K)

It's not that they're "evil," it's that they're too stupid to be debated.

Deontology was a mistake, and you're a moron.
Allende was democratically elected, Pinoshit was backed by the CIA and overthrew him in a coup de'tat.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvador_Allende#Presidency
Does this sound "authoritarian" to you?
Fuck this idiot.

Attached: d85.png (1213x1046, 428.79K)

I'm honestly a bit compassionate to the people in the upper classes. It's not their fault they were born into a system that makes them believe they are entitled to their wealth, even if it is through their parents 'hard work'. I would at least try to present them with an option to be reasonable , not really just kill them outright.

I guess my attitude is because I believe that the systems we are under are the ones to be blamed ,less so then the people in them . Maybe I am wrong, and undermine individual will too much, not sure.