New anti-Stalin film is out

Attached: MV5BZTQ.jpg (692x1000, 185.82K)

Where's the intelligenzaktion movie

fucking scum deserved it, every last one of them. But by god will the west will continue making 'russia = communism = bad' films these days.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (999x353, 932.66K)

is that Trotsky kneeling with the hair and glasses

Some Stalinists I've talked to insisted that the Katyn Massacre was a nazi false flag blamed on the Soviets. Is there any merit to this?

By this point it's not even anti-communist, it's anti-russian. Most western retards still think russia IS communist so they wont know the difference.

Especially because these films tacitly support fascist elements in Ukraine and poland.

There won't be one.

Attached: poland.png (1178x1080, 744.18K)

It is like you don't know how poland works

Infact the number of anti-nazi films made in poland are quite superior to the one against communists but again, remember which side occupied them for longer, they really didn't see you with good eyes since 1920.

The give the same amount of "shit" to fascists as Ukraine does. Ye ol' centrism while secretly facilitating the rise of the right.

I've taken their anti-nazism to be anti-german rather than being against fascism itself.

"Ah yes Poland, equal to ukraine to the point of cooperating with the Nazis in killing jewish people, I mean they didn't even hand out weapons to the ones in the ghettos to rebel"

Daily reminder because Stalin went full autist and didn't allow the british bombers to resuply around soviet fields. They could have liberated Poland much quicker and helped you guys win the war without this many losses.

If it was anti-german you would be seing a lot more hatred, you would be correct to say it was a anti-EU sentiment but after the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact can you blame them for trusting almost no one?

Attached: kfqdzwpq24gz.jpg (960x720, 107.21K)

No. The executions took place before Operation Barbarossa and were certainly orchestrated by the USSR. Beria suggested it and Stalin, Molotov, Mikoyan, Kaganovich and Kalinin all signed off on it. When the Germans invaded they eventually found the mass graves made a big deal of it for propaganda purposes and when they were pushed back by the Soviets in 1943 the NKVD covered everything up, rediscovered the graves and blamed the nazis for it which was the broadly uncontested narrative about it till Gorbachev had to run his mouth off and admit everything.

The whole thing was entirely justified. Those killed were all aristocrats, general and officers, gentry, landlords, a few priests and a bunch of hardline fascists and reactionaries from the bourgeois press and educational and legal establishments. All traitors and scoundrels.

Attached: Gdy naród do boju.webm (480x360, 2.93M)

Beria being based as always

Oi

Attached: 1345749524811.png (1000x1000, 28.58K)

Yeah, we totally trust Gorbachev

Eh… probably? The NKVD made mistakes under Yezhov, it's not unlikely that, coming into an area they had no control over before, had banditry, and they had little long term local knowledge about, they would be too heavy handed. Too the degree that investigation shows that innocents were swept up, you can apologize for that. The immediate military emergency has passed.

Yeah those damn soviets trying to repel a Polish invasion

Only ☭TANKIE☭s believe that

Don't reply to ☭TANKIE☭ posts. They're immune to reason.

Post yfw Stalin offered to send a million troops to help england defend poland before the Ribbontrop pact.

Poland is rich country with developed agriculture and competitive industry. They should fuck off and stop whining.

Explain how it belonged to Poland then. I'll wait. And technically the Soviet Union wasn't "Russia". Ukraine was an internationally recognized republic in the Soviet Union

begone piłsudski

Attached: save the lithuanians and ukrainians.JPG (1390x1027 239.64 KB, 498.67K)

They attacked territories of Russia, Ukraine, Lithuania and Belarus, friendo

What a brilliant strategic move that was, because killing off officers that could have made polish home army stronger against the nazies was clearly the correct action.

Look up who these people were. Noblemen who served in the counterrevolutionary white armies had to be dealt with somehow. Perhaps internal exile would have been enough, but action of some sort had to be taken.

fuck off you degenerate nazi shill

Perhaps Soviets should have not allied with the nazies and provided them with tons of iron,coal and fuel then? You know, not providing the fuel to German war machine and petrol that was used to run the trains to Auschwitz?

All of other allied powers had plenty of commerce with the Germans before the war too. Coca-Cola's German affiliate continued business during even after Pearl Harbor. Believing that Hitler would finally adhere to an agreement was a mistake, but singling out the USSR is shortsighted.

By the point the soviets "allied" with the Nazis, everyone else was already funding and sending them supplies. Would you have liked to see Nazism win and them legitimizing their world view?

Attached: cea05451f6533e7f3cf98b5d5ff128d6f36cb9a1918e1af2b6bb1a21f5c2d389.jpg (766x539, 77.46K)

see

Soviets were mentaly prepared to fight against fascist as early as 1938, however after the UK and Poland refused they decided to take additional time and prepare for war solo.

Play Hearths of Iron. You will see how precious the year 1939 to 1941 really are.

I never knew how much i needed that image. Holy fuck, anticoms never shut the fuck up about the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact

But crucially not Stalin, who had a nervous breakdown in June 1941 when he heard of the German invasion and was unable to rule for weeks. The speech he made over the radio when he resumed office is punctuated by loud sips of water and stammering.

Attached: its time to stop.jpg (750x722, 53.46K)

I would have preferred Stalin to keep up to the promises of independence set by Lenin in 1917.

I`m also quite sure that Hitler signed non-aggression treaty with Turkey too.

that's cool I'll make sure to watch it. NOT.

You wouldn't be nervous as fuck if some barbarous, highly mechanized nation had effectively declared a war of annihilation against you? Wait fuck, they didn't even declare it, they just invaded.

Like having SWAT pour into your home with the purpose to kill you.

When the Japanese bombed American ships, Roosevelt didn't sit in his apartment for two weeks refusing to receive any briefings or deal with official business.

Lol @ comparing Japan VS America with USSR VS Germany. You have no idea, shut the fuck up.

this is fucking bullshit m8

Attached: fuckin liberals.png (717x484, 376.1K)

Also lol @ not knowing that American provoked Japan to commit Pearl Harbor.

Dude man bro. Japan was a fucking huge empire when they struck pearl harbor.

Attached: ffb05858df9dc104f42a83c9d465a1a0.jpg (530x441, 45.41K)

They're really ramping up the Nazi atrocity story rubbish lately aren't they
Bitter Harvest, Death of Stalin, now this

There was still no reasonable prospect of Japan invading the US mainland, unlike germany.

They were allies, you know. And why do you think Germany had a better chance of invading than Japan?
Also you don't have to invade the mainland to pose a threat.

Nobody cares. Unrelated to OP.

I mean germany invading USSR, Japan couldn't do the same with the US. Yes I realize that the land forces aren't needed to threaten a nation but USSR's population actually faced an existential threat from the Nazis.

Alternative history is not politics.

What? Most of what I said actually happened.

Oh no talking about WW2 in a thread about Stalin. The horror.