Be me in the early 2000s

Attached: 1448757772908.png (732x426, 526.87K)

Good boy.

Attached: coca-cola-olimpiada-1936_min_400x319.jpg (400x319, 19.52K)

I mean, it WOULD be an improvement if there was NWO agenda. Sadly, we are not so lucky, and are ruled by untamed, unregulated and out of control forces and trends. Capitalists, for the most part, do not decide anything as well globally, just forced to go with the stream.

Do you have your findings on a blog or a wiki?

I thought it was rigged the moment I saw normalfags walk on this hellhole they call Earth.

there is an nwo agenda. several even. also highly influential secret and closed societies are real, bilderberg and mont pelerin for example.

unfortunately you're wrong. i would prefer if porkies would just go with the stream, but thats not the case. the most powerful porkies and old nobles decide in what direction the stream is supposed to go and how fast.

Nope. While there are societies and think tanks, they really decide, and, more importantly, change nothing.

You're not entirely wrong, but your mindset is warped from having come at it from the wrong direction. Some degree of high level secrecy is happening, but it is not like you think with a highly organized upper class all being aware of where things need to go.
The capitalists will sell us the rope we hang them with.
I suggest you read this.

Most of the products that was produced in the USSR were basically rip-offs of western capitalist ideas. Times haven't really changed that much have they.

Attached: 12-25-14-thu-anonymous-03-35-14-no-5087-file-hide-1419500114332-png-526-87-16959020.png (500x522, 126.73K)

I've always felt that NWO conspiracy theories pop up from people who watch too much Hollywood films and expect this classic big bad baddie organisation to be pulling strings from the shadows e.g. the Bilderberg Group when the opposite is true, that the world is governed by liberal capitalist elites

they decide everything, and perhaps even more important: they set the narratives for politicians and the bourgeois-liberal/reactionary media.

it actually is. except that the upper class pays underlings to do the strategic planning and decision making.

i highly highly doubt that.

This is one reason why "paranoid ☭TANKIE☭s" are the most in-touch with the working class. Workers are extremely open to conspiracy theories, and ☭TANKIE☭s are very well-versed in real, verifiable bourgeois conspiracies. Liberal denial that the bourgeoisie engages in conspiracy and secrecy against workers is just an appeal to MSM acceptance, it is totally disconnected with how workers actually think.

I agree in my country leftist should really go full nutjob

Not nutjob, just realistic. Read Marx, Engels, Lenin, Stalin, and Mao. All of them had to fight and expose dozens of conspiracies during their time. As well, the entire history of US imperialism is just a string of conspiracies that you were "crazy" to think were happening at the time.

Attached: 51ea05916a0a0df2f73e328b5ddb55dd0e91a7f2b856827e0cdfb9a7e816526a.png (1463x852, 1.17M)

Attached: af3cab7a6c9caae4c133f16285b7979407e067cc63507699d7cc0af286bf5fa7.jpg (300x168, 16.28K)

Attached: sinister-forces-trilogy.jpg (723x366, 152.25K)

And

Attached: 4274612.jpg (313x475, 33.67K)

tbf the Rothchilds, freemasons, NWO, and jews are all just specific kinds of capitalists, right?

Then there's this too

Attached: 41XBwydxaFL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 33.1K)

They're just capitalists being capitalists, but I had no class consciousness back then

wat are these

It actually isn't.

No, it really, really is, but there are factions based around differing strategies, industrial interests, and of course the big one, national interests.

Had a good chuckle. Time to read fam.

What, are you denying the bourgeoisie is split along national lines? Read Lenin.

Of course not, I'm saying that they aren't a highly organized class intranationally and internationally.

Then what the fuck is the STATE, retard? What is fascism???

Now I'm really curious as to how you think the state functions. Do you think everyone within the state have the same agenda?
That is for you to decide.