Rural People's Party

~ n e w s y n t h e s i s ~

When will you dogmato-revisionists realize that white supremacist Kimilsungism-Jim Jonesism is the highest stage of revolutionary communism?

Educate yourselves:
ruralpeople.atspace.org/
espressostalinist.com/2013/05/29/white-power-and-apocalyptic-cults-pro-dprk-americans-revealed/

Attached: only the dead.jpg (194x225, 11.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marxist–Leninist_Party_of_the_Netherlands
m.youtube.com/watch?v=z5yvyZMIfuw
maoistrebelnews.com/2013/05/13/beat-back-the-lies-of-nknews-org-and-nate-thayer/
espressostalinist.com/2011/11/01/bill-bland-the-workers-party-of-korea-and-revisionism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what the fuck did I just read?

Attached: 1479337547835.png (500x464, 116.45K)

it's cointelpro

I have no idea, but it's a real thing, apparently.

Attached: fucking lunatic.png (481x424, 396.19K)

reminder that totally fake, government-controlled communist parties have fooled communist countries in the past
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marxist–Leninist_Party_of_the_Netherlands
the dutch secret service created this party and the USSR and PRC both thought it was real

removing juche jim jones neo-pol potist christian maoist shitpost flag now

Attached: brotha numba uno.png (482x370 254.9 KB, 366.67K)

That's fucking crazy.

Why would the government of the People's Republic of China trust and send a bunch of shit to some random group of like 9 shitheads, even if it wasn't run by the Dutch secret service?

Attached: Screenshot_332.png (1919x606, 64.49K)

what does this imply

So it's real after all
m.youtube.com/watch?v=z5yvyZMIfuw

I doubt the “Rural People’s Party” is CIA controlled, most people at the CIA/FBI think Communism is as dead as feudalism.

This appears to be the pretext to Atomwaffen and Siege. i dunno, though.

lmao you're delusional

yes, it's clearly part of a string of bizarre fed-run cults.

kinda based tbh

Not mentioned in the wiki article, but the same people behind the fake M-L party also sent aid to Pol Pot.
The Dutch government supported Pol fucking Pot.

Ding ding ding we have a weiner. RPP has been defunct for several years but it was started by a left-hand path occultist group that creates various "extreme" organizations and then attempts to takeover/hijack other groups to try and steer them into doing bad things. They're sick people who get off on totalitarianism (of any kind), cults and violence. While they were running RPP they tried to manipulate a local black Pentecostal church into adopting Jim Jones Thought (they did not succeed) and also poked around their local Hare Krishnas.

The RPP's website is still up but the RPP no longer exists as the people involved moved on to other things. More recently they started playing footsie with Atomwaffen, the neo-Nazi fringe group. The same people also run a small publishing house that produces occult books and twisted sci-fi novels that Atomwaffen has taken to promoting on its social media channels.

People have been looking into them but it's far too weird of a story to tell people in a believable way. There are also a handful of academics (as in you can count them on a single hand) interested in fringe religious movements who are aware of them and have studied them – but they don't like being contacted. They're like the fringe, American, go-inna-woods equivalent of one of those oddball island tribes that fling arrows at helicopters.

They're not feds.

Attached: trailer.png (576x1024 627.83 KB, 242.78K)

I would add that Zig Forums superstar Jason Unruhe contacted this group in 2009 and joined. Little did he know that the RPP was feuding with another group, the short-lived Songun Politics Study Group led by a dude named John Paul Cupp (pictured while in the DPRK) which had ties to North Korean intelligence. Cupp even visited North Korea as some kind of delegate.

Jason wrote in 2013:

Cupp was another white-power guy and the North Koreans severed ties after he started posting neo-Nazi / turd positionist stuff on the Study Group's website, along with other stuff advocating violence. Suffice to say, the whole situation was fucking nuts.

Cupp later left the Study Group, and at one point claimed these RPP types tried to poison him. His replacement was this guy named Jason-Adam Tonis who appeared on RT as a pro-North Korea mouthpiece before the RPP threatened to kill him – he then disappeared. Oddly, Tonis was also the self-declared prime-minister-in-exile of the Manchukuo Temporary Government, which claimed to be the successor state of the 1930s/40s-era Japanese puppet state in Manchuria.

Attached: cupp.jpg (583x347 71.12 KB, 341.69K)

These fringe lunatics trying to merge nazism and support for the DPRK should be shot tbh

Attached: jonesey6.jpg (540x960, 35.48K)

The buffoonery is something for the ages. But the occult group itself is really just a handful of people and it mostly exists on the internet. There was a post here a few weeks ago after that school shooting in Texas that was trying to associate the shooter with the cult and I suspect that it was them trying to exploit the shooting for their own purposes after the fact. They are always playing games like that, and get off on it.

This is also (if you dig into their material) why you see the weird blurring of different ideologies. They'll promote Pol Pot and Stalin one minute, then Hitler the next. This isn't to say they don't believe in those figures at the exact moment they're promoting them, but the point is to tap into the dark powers that these images represent, helping summon those powers into the world. In terms of LHP occultism, it's extraordinary.

I'm not saying the DPRK is fascist, but I kinda get why fascists would fetishize it.

Attached: Local-6.jpg (1536x992, 891.38K)

Here's the article where Jason writes about these lunatics:
maoistrebelnews.com/2013/05/13/beat-back-the-lies-of-nknews-org-and-nate-thayer/

this is the most beautifully retarded shit ever

got a good laugh out of me
this is such pure shit like those trash sharknado movies

rural people are dumb by definition
down with ruralist fantasies

This is why I come here. For retarded shit like this.

Do you have any of the pdfs, comrade.

no, sorry. got all the quotes from here: espressostalinist.com/2011/11/01/bill-bland-the-workers-party-of-korea-and-revisionism/

IS THIS MAN NAZBOL??

Attached: z.jpg (690x422, 83.41K)

Definitely NAZBOL

Apparently he converted to Islam after all those shenanigans.

Exactly like a FBI asset would. First assigned to go spy on communists, then when focus shifted to "Islamism" post-9/11 he gets reassigned to spy on Muslims.

Reminds me of Anton Long, converted from Nazism to Islam, it's really all about occultism

WHITE
KHMER
ROUGE
NOW

These people are def order of the nine angels. The same people who ruined atomwaffen division.

this shit (and atomwaffen division) was just a front for “tempel ov blood” which a “nexion” of o9a. Peep Martinet Press to see whats goin on. They aren’t actually communists in any way shape or form, they just like “evil” and “authoritarian” shit.

bump

Lol "ruined" atomwaffen division.

Well of course you wouldn't think they are "actual communists"

i mean they pretty clearly are not.

Attached: 39E5F1C9-683A-41FF-A61A-E5547B876FFC.jpeg (640x949, 62.84K)

I've heard good things about them but then again I'm a weirdo