Che Guevara's 90th birthday is in ten days, how are you gonna celebrate?

Che Guevara's 90th birthday is in ten days, how are you gonna celebrate?

Attached: 113333.jpg (910x512, 145.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/m/marginalutility.asp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marginal_utility
socialdemocracy21stcentury.blogspot.com/2014/04/the-marginalist-pricing-controversy.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ill neck some rum.

I'll try to some white owl xtras and smoke em

I'll read Bordiga

bustin a dam nut

I'll write a $90 check to the CIA to celebrate.

Requesting the document where Che speaks extremely lucidly on the economic conditions of Cuba, and calls out the failures of the USSR, he seems to touch on very relevant ideas for an ML.

Lament for him being a lost cause.

I will try Mate for the first time

most likely nothing

the CIA's budget is not so large that additional dollars have zero marginal utility

i'm gonna go to ecuador and start a communist revolution. anyone else in?

Of course curckservative-poster would be one to post something this retarded.

dear mods
ban republicanposter
thank you

Attached: secondsaddestpicture.png (1021x1003, 396.05K)

i too would like to do a communisms, fellow comrade.

Bu killing women, blacks ans gays!

Hello

my goodness, what a daft post!

you could at least try to appear not mentally handicapped whilst making these posts

Attached: AyyyLmao.jpg (800x450, 75.72K)

investopedia.com/terms/m/marginalutility.asp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marginal_utility

Not at all because Che Guevara is a murderer and a terrorist

Wow che a murderer what an original argument.

wow hitler killed 6 million jews, what an original argument, he wasn't a bad man at all

Here's the thing about Che, it's not like he was bent on world domination or genociding a particular group of people. He was a revolutionary who partook in armed resistances around the world. He was a freedom fighter and a patriot

but my country's constitution says every person has the right to live! murder is wrong! you cannot execute or kill people under any circumstances!

Attached: 1418161803307.jpg (700x700, 67.67K)

I'm not sure what you're getting at

He died in terror the same way he terrorized others. And like the cryptojew he was he tried to bargain for his life like a merchant.

Attached: dead-che.jpg (728x546 92.38 KB, 138.65K)

Lol, killed a 14 year old, no other evidence for that than some shitty meme you probably pulled off some boomer's facebook

Can you prove that he didn't kill a 14 year old?

Lol, why does that even matter, sure it's fucking despicable. Let's talk about how liberated Cuba from Batista and killed all of his goons.

I won't. Celebrating famous people's birthdays is silly, and he's a fairly insignificant figure besides.

Rolled 13, 31, 10, 50, 24, 56, 53, 9, 13 + 4 = 263 (9d66)
In fact, name a more insignificant figure. You can't.

That's not even counting the "shadow budget" these agencies get to serve the american public better :^)

Yes?

yes, we understand marginal utility. How does this save the conservative from his own stupid posts?

socialdemocracy21stcentury.blogspot.com/2014/04/the-marginalist-pricing-controversy.html
Come back to me when you have some empirics for that mess of yours.

perhaps you understand marginal utility, but this poster clearly does not