Redpilling regret

My 14-year-old kid brother is lecturing my mom on Bordiga and the Leftcoms. Never, ever redpill your family.

Attached: 171f406ca0ed889fc1b65e04881eca1f310ce444a80482c437d86290937220b9.jpg (533x800, 37.05K)

Especially because Bordiga is literally the least interesting of the leftcom leaders.

You fucking idiot, why didn't you just give him Marx, Engels, and Lenin? Forget your family, "redpilling" YOU was a mistake, you waste of air.

Fuckin retard

Sounds about right to me.

Attached: I googled BORDIGA.png (950x1369, 869.56K)

Ill be completely honest… I've identified as a communist since i was 11 years old and if I could go back in a time machine and listen to all the retarded cringy shit I said back then I would probably never leave my room ever again.

fpbp
But that's based nonetheless

Attached: polizei.jpg (1024x755, 146.24K)

He needs to be exposed to a variety of viewpoints, oppurtunist.

user, NEVER break rules 1 and 2 (and yes, Bordiga is irrelevant enough to actual politics that he counts as an imageboard meme)

Also, my conservative father just said something like "well if people deserve reparations, then I want them for my Irish ancestors who were taken over by the British" and without even thinking I said "Tiocfaidh ár lá" and then immediately winced at myself. I think I need to log off. Fortunately I don't think he got it.

How exactly did you redpill him. If it started with proper foundation literature that puts everything in context and serves as Philosophy 101, Sociology 101 like Alexander Spirkin and his Introduction to Philosophy, or Georges Politzer, or for sociology Zygmunt Bauman. If you gave your brother books and their progression based on some didactical principles, then it is fine.

Rather supply him with books on role or automation in society, textbooks on cybernetics and robotics, and then let him decide what hobby he likes to pursue. If he likes to play video games as a hobby, steer him towards programming or electronics. If he is not an obsessive gamer he will be fine but gaming addiction needs an intervention. I don't know just do whatever you think would be beneficial to him.

you people are clinically retarded, i propose euthanasia

yeah i'm sure he got the foundational texts down to move on to talk about borgida

no wonder you kids are retarded, you really are all 16 year old, aren't you?

edgy

this is so generic, clearly shows it's a teenager kiddo that can only communicate in memes because of neglected social interaction outside the internet, could as well just be crying "salty"

to make the message here more comprehensive for this little tard:
sad!

I tried to breadpill my veteran uncle, but instead I just fueled his PTSD and turned him into a conspiritard.
:(

Attached: download.jpeg (94x207, 5.16K)

Of all the revolutionaries and theorists, you had to choose the armchair guy.