A day of reaction at the US Supreme Court

wsws.org/en/articles/2018/06/05/pers-j05.html

5 June 2018

Attached: outfit design t tetsuya nomura.jpg (768x1024, 77.84K)

What the decision of this court will reveal is how far the American ruling class is prepared to go in breaking with traditional bourgeois-democratic and constitutional norms. Is it prepared to sanction ballot fraud and the suppression of votes and install in the White House a candidate who has attained that office through blatantly illegal and anti-democratic methods?

The relationship between political forms and the class structure of society is of a complex dialectical character. But in the long run, there comes a point at which the social tensions produced by rampant social inequality cannot be contained within traditional democratic forms. American society has reached that point.

Eric London

okay but why the fuck do we have to use images of half naked asian woman every time we make a news thread?

that's probably in the top 5 best things about this board

Because even leftists have dicks that work.

That's a very common mistake in PR. Yes, I noticed the woman. Yes, I looked at her. I ignored a huge ass text given without any prelude or introduction.

Some advertisements too put hot women, and while they attract attention, they do nothing for the brand.

Right to work is worse than that. In practice it functions as a ban on unions.

That's not just ANY half naked asian woman, you plebeian.

THIS.
It makes me uncomfortable. Now it was a guy…

That makes it hotter.

Attached: 1525313363335.png (348x346, 16.57K)

You're absolutely right, we shouldn't be posting pictures of half naked asian women…

…we should be posting naked pictures of ALL women.

WSWS and Iiniku Ushijima are ancient Zig Forums traditions

newfags be GONE

Attached: gantz 001.jpg (1280x1920, 616.75K)

BASED

For accelerationism.

Are they seriously calling the cake shop verdict a victory for reaction? It was one of the narrowest judgements ever handed down, on an issue that merits zero attention. What is it about gay issues that drives nominal leftists into hyperbole…

Now thats some guuuuud shit rite there nigga

Which is a good thing because it keeps idpol faggots from making things even worse. It's hard enough to win people over to the left without some omnisexual toothpastekin complaining that domino's won't put their pepperonis on in the shape of a dick. The only people who'd want the US government to force people to bake cakes are liberals.

Because that's a thing that happens.

The US supreme Court has always been a cartoonishly reactionary institution. Boomers got spoiled by the Warren court.

Tbh, this particular cake thing I actually agree about - allegedly the couple asked them to bake a particular kind of cake and the baker didn't agree with the style. Refusing to serve gay couples the things you would normally serve to anyone else is one thing, but refusing to serve them a particular thing you wouldn't normally serve anyway is actually fine. Of course, it won't end at that and will probably be willfully abused.

This is not absurd. Under a liberal order, both parties have rights and freedoms. Freedom of religion, spooky as it may be, remains a liberty. So does freedom of speech. To the degree that the service demanded here also comes under a nexus of freedom of speech or religion, these rights should definitely be weighed. You're not gonna win every clash of rights just by virtue of being a one-time marginalized group, and not every such loss leads straight back into the closet. Enough with the making a mountain out of a molehill already - it's just this attitude that keeps everyone endlessly engaged in culture war in stead of class war.