Kill Dozer

Has there been a classier man on a rampage?

Attached: kill dozer.jpg (1185x748, 111.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SYfJuW282_I
youtu.be/ED4JoJXRsm4
web.archive.org/web/20080413145608/http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/3697785/detail.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GsWmuDb19jk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

F

Attached: 0a49b6506ed8a2ac5ba07f8200be937b.jpg (236x341, 19.42K)

Fucking hero.

Rest in power

Was he, may I say, /ourtankie/ ?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (933x438, 511.72K)

Attached: wemightneedaswatteam.jpg (800x450, 865.94K)

thread theme
youtu.be/SYfJuW282_I

Attached: De-YYFaX4AMJ1Zi.jpeg (1200x900, 45.54K)

ROW ROW FIGHT THA POWA

RIP Killdozer

Attached: Killdozer.jpg (1080x1850, 506.19K)

Funny thing is that since SWAT didn't have any anti-tank capability they could do nothing against it. At 60 tons Killdozer was as heavy a Tiger tank with armor roughly effective as a T-34 tank. It is sad Killdozer got taken out be getting radiator damaged.

Rip to a real human bean and a real hero

Killdozer did nothing wrong

Brought to you by
CHRIST COM GANG

youtu.be/ED4JoJXRsm4
thread theme

Attached: b09389cf1954288c617edc9043840aa83e33b8232f2b9852c0bd9a79fa62e582.png (255x255, 15.17K)

This needs to be a June tradition now. Who wants dibs on the armored rampage for the 15th anniversary?

He was an insane petite bourg porky who was planning on killing people with his vehicle. Fortunately for everyone in town he failed.

I bet you're a Grande bourgeois.

It was 60 tons with a 400HP engine, you could fucking walk faster then the Killdozer most of the time.

it had guns equiped and he fired, the slots were too small for him to aim properly, so he missed everything.
still bad ass regardless

True it had guns but the poor mobility meant that Heemeyer could mostly only effectively go after stationary objects (even if he could aim them properly).

Attached: KilldozerAmatureFootage.webm (480x360, 2.13M)

Fucking Petit-bourgeois.

Nobody worked under him.
It was only him.

We need a name for this, I say voluntariat or autonariat. Under wage labour, but on a contract to contract basis that isn't precariaticity.

F

Attached: tears in the rain scoob.jpg (242x206, 14.51K)

web.archive.org/web/20080413145608/http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/3697785/detail.html
Killdozer was Christcom Gang

We do, it is called cottage industry though Marx didn't go into very much dept as even by his time they was assimilated into capitalist firms.

i salute this man
he is a honorary ☭TANKIE☭
o7

Attached: StalinTank.jpg (5052x3513, 1.71M)

should be this
youtube.com/watch?v=GsWmuDb19jk

Literally my hero.

The funny thing is, I read about him like 8-9 years ago…on a LIBERTARIAN FORUM. And they actually supported him…so maybe some of them can be reasoned with.

He was a small business owner who blamed the government for his failures and wanted revenge. Of course libertarians liked him.

Conservative capitalist small business owner gets picked on by a bunch of connected internationalist commie jews in power, he fights back specifically against people who hurt him, he does this without hurting a single person or acting like a coward.

Zig Forums can't see the hypocrisy in supporting him. Fucking lol. You guys specifically want to fuck over millions of people like Marvin, you want to fuck over all of the Kulaks of the world. You and your tactics of smashing random passers by with hammers and bike locks to "fight the power". And you still don't see the hypocrisy. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Why don't you go lose a fight to a recycling bin, you fucking degenerates?

Attached: Residential-1000x563.jpg (1000x563, 492.92K)

(you)

Still better than blaming everyone like you commies do.

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧Corrupt politicians🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 and their bacon-golems are not "people".

It's almost like you don't know what a communist is

I was in KKE, you LARPing kiddo.

Some of them might, if you point out the fact we're not really against the cottage industry tradesmen, but the social relations between capitalist and prole.

I was in the Nazi party in Geramany circa 1940.
Get fucked maggot

Κλάσε μου τα αρχίδια, κομμουνόπανο.

I don't speak moon runes.

Check your 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧lingual privilege🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧.

Nope, you're still a faggot. Into the trash (you) go.

Attached: 1502676972.ladysnakebite_ych_thelastlonewolf.jpg (640x800, 252.75K)

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF MARXISM!

Attached: hahahahahahahahahaha.gif (270x138, 1.71M)

I don't think you want to go there, bud

Attached: furry_natzis.jpg (1120x744, 332.13K)

that's really not as surprising as you think…

Attached: Kek.jpg (977x1024, 231.9K)

you obviously have no idea what you're talking about. barring the whole "international jewry thing", the shit that this guy had to go through in order to make a living was unacceptable, and it certainly wasn't in order to serve some specific worldview. It was the leadership of a small town intentionally fucking over an individual out of spite and a desire to bring more revenue into the town by essentially replacing his business with a larger one. He refused to some apathetic bourgies destroy his entire life, so he struck back.

tbh, you can read the entire as whatever you want, in the end it's just a story of the personal vengeance of one guy who happened to do it very loudly. which makes the insistence of people like you that he's some sort of alt-right pariah even more fucking stupid.

Attached: circlular_blur.png (634x459, 267.43K)

Further proof nazifags are retarded.

The three arrows are an Austrian/German socdem symbol. Original meaning was just anti-nazi (it was designed so it could be drawn over swastikas), later the German socdems ruined it by making it about opposing monarchists, nazis, and communists.

Attached: three arrows.jpg (700x1005, 81.32K)

He's a small business owner.

Every small business owner has to deal with a heap of bureaucratic shit specifically designed to make their life harder, because commies in government hate small business owners.

He's in the "top 20%" you faggots continually support extra taxes on.

t. uber driver who thinks they are an "entrepreneur"

Said every commie ever.

Said every commie ever

Corrected it for you

Yet he was against the cement firm next to him that used the town hall to try and get his land cheap by driving him out of business to the point of refusing him road access even if he paid for it out of his own pocket.
So it was a small capitalists lashing out against a much larger capitalists that actually had pull in the bourgeois state. Then he decided since he was already going on a kamikaze rampage to attack all his enemies.

And they say Zig Forums and Zig Forums have nothing in common. Some shared enemies, if nothing else.

Attached: murdercube.jpg (2816x2112, 456.45K)

I want this as a flag

The petit bourgeoisie are strange creatures.

Attached: 27 - RoOjbWL.png (335x335, 120.61K)

Everyday I come here, there's another pol babby banging his head against the wall in an autistic fit over an ideology he doesn't understand. You could just pick up a book, even do a ten second google search, but instead publicly shit your pants.

Attached: fuck reading.jpg (480x436, 66.96K)

It was corruption that got to him, not competition.

READ A BOOK NIGGER YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID