Breadpill me on Bob Avakian and Revolutionary Communist Party USA. Im not an american myself...

Breadpill me on Bob Avakian and Revolutionary Communist Party USA. Im not an american myself, but its weird how theres never any talk about this guy

Attached: bob avakian.jpg (1024x768, 77.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

revcom.us/a/v20/970-79/978/kosovo.htm
revcom.us/a/265/background-US-Syria-en.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cult leader

Hes an atheist and wrote a book called "Away With All Gods! Unchaining the Mind and Radically Changing the World"

there are *gasp* atheist cult leaders

The RCP is the only true revolutionary force in America today.

Long Live the Bob Avakian Gang!

Attached: tumblr_mijjb3uC6L1s23q9jo1_640.jpg (639x410, 77.11K)

idk anything about bob avakian but revcom members seem incredibly autistic

Any chance you elaborated that thought?

bob avakian was predicting the rise of Christian Fascism during the Bush presidency. his analysis of everything is always banal and often outright wrong and stupid. he spouts platitudes without advancing any real theory.

every single campaign the RCP engaged in turned out to be a failure, and some of them were costly failures for the activists involved.

pic related. it's me and my New Synthesis

Attached: shitwasdialectical.jpg (600x622, 75.38K)

I always see a bunch of revcom members passing by campus on UCLA. They look incredibly autistic shouting about revolution to people who clearly don't give a shit and just wanna get to class.

t. Imperialist Christian-Fascist

Attached: tumblr_mi6fhkd01I1s23q9jo1_1280.jpg (1280x960, 386.9K)

Sunsara Taylor should just launch a coup against Bob and become the leader of the RCP. She actually has balls, unlike him.

Their Refuse Fascism march was one of the dumbest things I've seen recently.

RCP and PSL/ANSWER are the outright worst when it comes to taking over movements and making them "their" own. PSL/ANSWER does this with literally every Palestine march and attempted it with Occupy.

He is an extreme imperialism apologist. His take on Yugoslavia was worse than most Trotskyites. Fuck Bob Avakian in his fat pasty wrinkly ass.

revcom.us/a/v20/970-79/978/kosovo.htm

His position on Syria isn't much better:

revcom.us/a/265/background-US-Syria-en.html

The RCP seems like they try to ride along especially to liberal causes, but amplified with the veneer of revolutionary / communist rhetoric. The whole thing is very liberal-ish.

I'm going back to the "refuse fascism" march because it seemed to be trying to co-opt the "Trump = fascist" meme. It's not taking the communist line but the liberal one.

Even the PSL admits Trump isn't a fascist. The RCP is full of retards.

PSL has at least reformed a bit recently and been trying to taper off the autism and have a bit more appeal to the average person.While this is mostly due to getting some new members after the 2016 election, it's still a nice and noticeable shift.

RCP literally doubled down on their retardation and is basically just a massive larp squad now

I live outside of the US but will be returning soon and am looking to get involved
Is the PSL the place to be as a ML burger? When I left the US basically everything was Trots and Anarkiddys and I can't imagine much has changed, so my standards are low

Marxism-Leninism is starting to spread in the USA tbh, although it's still trying to find a way to express itself beyond the internet.

Basically, to answer your question, I would say your only two real options are to join whatever your nearest PSL chapter is or start one, or to start a commie chapter of the Democrat Cops of America and relentlessly fight with the national leadership.

If I was you I'd just bite the bullet and join PSL. It's still small but it's growing and is really about has far left as a party can go in burgerland without becoming completely autistic.

bumping this thread because I like the word breadpill and I use it myself often

Let's get back to BAsics, Zig Forums.

Attached: tumblr_mhpxq2KEG11s23q9jo1_1280.jpg (900x1200, 232.72K)