Can I be a conservative and a Marxist?

I am conservative socially, but economically I am a Marxist. And I am quite conservative. Tradtionalist in many senses, you'd probably call me reactionary, if I talked about my views.

Attached: sceptic butt smiley.jpg (570x474, 13.95K)

Tankie?

Yes it's called Marxism Leninism. You'll want to use this flag when posting btw.

WELCOME TO NAZBOL GANG BABY

tankie yes, ML no
guy can be a meme ideologist, but not someone serious

I mean I guess? However if you're going to actually understand Marxism I'd be suspicious if you'd actually be capable of holding reactionary/conservative values considering they only exist to continue the capitalist system.
You might as well ask if you can be a monarchist and a marxist at the same time.

Kind of depends on what you mean by conservative.
Noam Chomsky calls himself a conservative, but he means something very different from what most people mean by it.

sauce?

You should read Evola

Attached: main-qimg-5a0cdc23f682bcbae29aa9046e0ab912-c.jpg (602x527, 61.58K)

Marx was actually reactionary by 19th century Prussian standards in many ways. Your question is so vague there's nothing to discuss, really.

Or how about you take a look at why conservatism is a thing? Have a look at how the culture and outlook of society has been shaped by it's conditions. I mean YOU CAN be a conservative sort of Communist but you're basically just ignoring where these conservative values come from. They came from Capitalist/Feudal societies which were built and formed around these ideas. So to arbitrarily hold onto these values many of which were built to maintain these oppressive social structures for the sole reason of "because my ancestors did is" pretty fucking dumb.

The ultimate spooked individual and quite literally one of the biggest reactionary's around, into crazy hindu caste systems and other spooky crap. Also into the strong men make good times and good times make weak men shit if I'm not wrong.

Strasser/Nazbol?

Kill yourself my dude. Marxism-Leninism has nothing to do with "conservatism". I wonder how little you have read to come to this conclusion. It's like you get your knowledge from leftypol shitposts.

Attached: c0eb653172849f2dee5b1102f7c6a798a1900e8f6ca8d3e65b3d4446668a2c06.jpg (628x534, 75.29K)

If you were a Marxist you’d be a historical materialist, if you were a historical materialist you would not be a reactionary. Also are you white because I just cannot tell if you’re white are you white because if you were I would love to hear your white opinions it’s so very interesting!

Attached: 42E09850-1BE2-46B1-852E-C757C8B9A67F.jpeg (430x604, 85.04K)

try that again, this is indecipherable

You cannot be actually reactionary and a marxist. If you were a marxist you would know the superstructure changes to fit and justify the base. You cannot change the economic system without having the culture change with it.

You can, just only based on logic and reason, not for random reactionaryism.
Google Paul Embery.

No, we have this thread every week.
Go find yourself another hobby/board to shitpost on if you're bored of Zig Forums, but by all means fuck off.

No, and Nazbols and other reactionary marxists are retarded because they think they can seperate the economic from the cultural.

This.

You are called a 'vulgar Marxist' and belong in the trash.

ask Che Guevara or Joe Stalin

Explain what you mean by this because liberals are retards who would consider anyone a conservative even if they're a Marxist.

Ofcourse you can. You think the majority of the world is anything like America? Typically when I shit on women defending incels for wanting to rape and humiliate them I mean first world women not all women. Like I even have friends whom I legit like and help out who are women when they're not white middle class garbage heaps

You also have to realize conservatism as a capitalist concept isn't anything traditional or contrary to the system. It'd be better to word it as classical vs neo liberalism when it comes to American politics. Because both advocate a sortof moral nihilism and take turns using idpol and individualism in different areas to keep people contradicting eachother and their own ambitions.

Like you cannot tell me you're upset about corporations than sneer everytime Zuckerbeg bans someone from facebook regardless of if the content was reactionary. You cannot claim misogyny is intolerable than turn a blind eye to the immense assault and sexual harassment of women in trans activism and antifa.

Pic related. Watch Jason Unruhe. He will show you dae wae my bru'duh

Attached: ugandanknuck.jpg (800x450, 50.68K)

No. Conservacucks are against any change at all that takes less than 300 years.