So, this was supposed to be…ironic...

So, this was supposed to be…ironic? I'm honestly not sure that I believe that because every time I see these cartoons it seems like the author has a DEEP understanding of Nazi ideology and in a sense these cartoons are more fashy than your typical fashy cartoons.

This brings to mind a recent controversy among Zig Forumstards over the whole SIEGE/Atomwaffen Satanism controversy–is it really a coincidence that Nick Bougas (A Wyatt Mann) is also a member of the Church of Satan?

Really starting to make me think their might be something to Dave McGowan's theory that Satanism is a form of religious fascism that has gained prominence among elites. I mean its tin-foil tier but it does make you think

Someone else a little while back had an interesting explanation where they described the movie Drive as a fascist propaganda film. And honestly, it made a lot of sense–maybe Phil Greaves is onto something. Any other fascist psy-ops in the media hard-mode: no capeshit or starwars

Attached: Awyattman.jpg (600x458, 60.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wx9eUoBJXYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It means pro white groups are the most thoroughly cointelpro'd of them all, at least they were in the 90s when that cartoon was released.

I guess I should have specified, I'm talking about the A Wyatt Mann cartoons in general rather than this specific one.

The controversy over the link between SIEGE/Atomwaffen to Satanists was that Satanists were allegedly "infiltrating" the white-power movement. But I think that's a bullshit explanation and more an attempt at calculated distancing post-Charlottesville after the group got a lot of negative attention in the press for its links to five murders. The main voice calling for distancing the movement from the Atomwaffen types was Andrew Anglin, whose Daily Stormer website previously promoted Atomwaffen – specifically via the author "Zeiger," real name Gabriel Sohier Chaput of Montreal. Also, when Iron March was shut down (probably by the Uzbek government, as the site was based in Uzbekistan), Weev spent a whole podcast talking about all the site's various positive contributions, in his view, pushing the overton window. (Atomwaffen originated from Iron March.)

In other words these guys knew they had to distance themselves because of the bad press, but they can't distance themselves based on those murders alone as it would destroy their credibility with their own base: the white-power types who support murdering women, Jews, gays, etc. Hence the talk about Satanic infiltrators. "They weren't real Nazis," essentially. But define a real Nazi? This whole thing is spooked and occultist as all hell and always has been. You could also say that Nazis were attempting to co-opt Satanism, as Nazis are always seeking various things to co-opt and manipulate toward their purposes. Most likely, there are elements within the occultic/Satanic scene and the white-power scene who have a similar worldview and outlook about things, and they gravitate toward each other and coalesce, as all movements do.

Attached: 12.jpg (665x1183, 216.73K)

Nazis and Satanists are largely the same thing. In the end they both want the same thing.

The Laveyan Church of Satan is literally a bunch of Randroid Objectivists, it is openly bourgeois.

There's two kinds of Satanists, edgy Jews and edgy atheists. You won't see many "orthodox" Satanists in the white power movement

satire is sometimes hard to tell vs sincerity

Attached: natty17.jpg (760x1648, 413.38K)

"Niceguys" who are in the "friendzone" should be shot.
Nothing bad about this comic

It should go without saying that people who still complain about "nice guys" like its 2011 should also be shot.

A friend who knows more about this than I do said that a lot of "Satanists" are not really serious. Like, they may adopt insight roles for a moment, and they take that seriously in the moment, but LaVey was goofy like a circus clown. Same with the Satanic panic in the 80s. But the Atomwaffen types, while goofy and tryhard edgy too, have actually killed people even if the murders are basically just pathetic and sad at the end of the day.

Just whoever whines that society and everything around them are at fault and not themselves.
anyone who is entitled to anything as if they were "deserving" of a prize or a reward for their "hard earned efforts".

So not just incels but also LGBT and the like who push for rights to be accepted into society or civilization should be shot on sight.

the fuck

Attached: H E T.png (800x485, 225.79K)

they're just incels with the gay label and you fucking know it.
you god damn well know it.

Destroy homosexuality, and fascism will vanish. Only with the shooting of Homosexuals on sight can fascism be eradicated. Besides, it's a bourgeoisie fun.

no?

shit you right nvm I'm sorry pol pot

Attached: fascist homoeroticism.jpg (400x708, 85.23K)

david hogg is an incel and went to prom with his boi pussi bf. They're part of /r9k/ which is why the whole discord where they doxed people and force them into HTR happen (and then someone commits suicide because of it).
They were made to have a self destructive behavior. They were made to be bugchasers. They are basically asking for you to blow your rounds on them.

also nice gay and incel similarity you just posted.

youtube.com/watch?v=wx9eUoBJXYo

That one example sure proved.. something.

I don't think I even knew about who was behind the A. Wyatt Mann cartoons until a few years ago. For a long time they were just presented as legit white supremacist cartoons, we were just appropriating them because it was stupidly offensive and therefore hilarious. They were otherwise circulated by neo-Nazis.

It's unlikely that they were ironic. And the case for Nick Bougas having been just an edgy '90s alternative artiste is kind of dubious - his wife was a Jew or something, though, right? But Lovecraft married a Jew, and he was still racist and antisemitic as fuck.

The only 'ironic' thing about it was that these cartoons may have been made by a non-Nazi. But the racist stereotypes used were never just there for absurd humor or mock-retro aesthetic… these comics were created for and circulated among actual racists using actual racist propaganda, and any absurd stereotypes are just used in this spirit for dehumanization. The best possibility is that Bougas just felt like creating something vile and stretching himself artistically a bit and maybe spreading general malice and negativity. I admit I've done some stuff like that and still never made that kind of effort to put it in line with racist/misogynist/pedophile/whathaveyou talking points. But different strokes - theoretically, anyway.

"A Wyatt Mann" is mostly known for cartoons against Jews and black people, but he also did a surprising one about Americans needing to fight against evil Germans again. So I suppose he has or had a particular "nazis ruining the image of perfectly valid racism" perspective. Which is not super-rare, there are people who want a more posh racism (not moderate racism though, they still mean full segregation) and they often see nazis as thugs. But "A Wyatt Mann" makes a further distinction by putting Skinhead youth in the good racist camp, and that is an unusual combination.

RIP Pringles guy.

They are cointelprod, but not for the purpose of destroying the groups, but to use them as a tool to fuck up "uppity" black people and leftists

natty comics are better than the Bible itself tbh

Attached: once you pop you cant stop.PNG (219x255, 41.41K)

You're a cartoonist?

No. Mostly a writer. But just since you asked -

Attached: img20180611_15241674.jpg (1879x2163, 1.78M)

ooh, edgy
we have talented folks here over at Zig Forums

Attached: happy korean merchant.jpg (501x585, 99.94K)

Who would have thought an Uzbek Nazi terrorism website would also be a breeding ground for Satanism

Kek

Stop

REMINDER HITLER WAS A FED
After World War I, Hitler returned to Munich.[82] Without formal education or career prospects, he remained in the army.[83] In July 1919 he was appointed Verbindungsmann (intelligence agent) of an Aufklärungskommando (reconnaissance unit) of the Reichswehr, assigned to influence other soldiers and to infiltrate the German Workers' Party (DAP). At a DAP meeting on 12 September 1919, Party Chairman Anton Drexler was impressed with Hitler's oratorical skills. He gave him a copy of his pamphlet My Political Awakening, which contained anti-Semitic, nationalist, anti-capitalist, and anti-Marxist ideas.[84] On the orders of his army superiors, Hitler applied to join the party,[85] and within a week was accepted as party member 555 (the party began counting membership at 500 to give the impression they were a much larger party).[86][87]

Did you make the international guyanists thing?
I always liked that

stellar logic

on how many layers of idpol do you need to be to have that perspective

Attached: brain.jpg (710x473, 125.76K)