Bitcoin is Crashing Hard. Enjoy the bloodbath

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/8q2gwk/nope/

boards.4chan.org/biz/catalog

Attached: lbqemfj7n7311.png (503x596, 34.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_asset_price_bubble
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What took so long?
My dick now that it returns.

Bitcoin crashes down to 6k and then pumps back up to 8-9k all the fucking time. Wake me up when it's down 4-5k please.

It's been trending down for months.

When is it not crashing?
Buy the dib :DDDD

BitCoin is totally stable, guyz!

All this means is that you should buy sometime around now because other retards will buy driving the price up.

When it starting shooting up last year it was like $1,000. It will probably fall below that when the recession hits and all the petite bourgeoisie losers who bought in have to sell off their positions in order to pay their debts.

Crypto currencies as a whole will definitely appreciate in value over time, but bitcoin won't necessarily be among the successful ones. After every coin has been mined, the minuscule little fees people will get for running data centers to process transactions probably won't be enough to cover the cost of electricity. In addition, the transaction time a shit, limiting practical use to a half decent competitor to western union for sending money overseas. Even when it comes to drugs and weapons, bitcoin transactions aren't so hard to deanonymize anymore.

Attached: this can't be happening.mp4 (1280x720, 3.78M)

This might not be true for all cryptocoins. But the difficulty of mining Bitcoin scales with the mining power. If a lot of people stop mining, it will become easier. So you'll need less electricity. Nobody mining them shouldn't become a problem, really.

That point is actually kind of irrelevant because there's an upper limit on how many bitcoins will ever be mined. Eventually bitcoins will no longer be mine-able and at that point there's no incentive to run the data centers beyond what people include as a tip.

let it commence

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x598, 316.92K)

Attached: bitcoin crash bogandoff.webm (1280x720, 2.37M)

lol

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (920x313, 184.97K)

How does Zig Forums feel about USDT / other "tether" cryptos?

Bitcoin & friends are waaay too unstable to use practically

IT BEGINS

Unfortunately it is happening every three months or so. I am afraid it will bounce of again, like often.

Bitcoin has already crashed hard 4 months ago, it was just a regular market bubble, like the dot-com crash or en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_asset_price_bubble

Attached: nikkei-70s-till-mid00s.jpg (875x600 42.33 KB, 98.34K)

Good, hopefully that means I will be able to get a better PC without having to sell my kidneys soon

Is that the crypto-currency where the exchange injects fresh "tether" into the market whenever the price plunges and then says, trust us, this really is backed by an equivalent amount of dollars? And people believe it?

So bitcoin has crashed

Now what?

Attached: ded.jpg (328x272, 8.04K)

I laugh at all the fools from atop my mountain of dogecoins.

buy low sell high

this is good for bitcoin

first sell off master race.

i had 2 whole bitcoins i got for free by making a youtube video asking for some back when they were like a dollar a piece.

used my 2 bitcoins to buy a 200 dollar tv.

:D

LET IT BURN

Attached: la ilaha il la la.JPG (1431x1064, 179.49K)

That's fascinating, but have GPU prices gone back down?