*blocks your path to the means of production*

*blocks your path to the means of production*
nothing personal kid, *unsheaths long sword*

Why aren't more people into communal living like in ideal communist societies where your individuality is subordinate to the hive?

Attached: 1528717839603.jpg (803x439, 42.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/reference/archive/wilde-oscar/soul-man/
youtube.com/watch?v=k3eb_Dn19tw
youtube.com/watch?v=24HCfSWdh4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cheers for that Geoff.

Is that his actual arm? Jesus

Varg will subordinate himself to the might of the Red Army and will train a specialized forrest/guerilla regiment in the struggle against the globalists.

talking about Marx or Stalin?

Its time to unbury grandfather rifle.

*blocks your path*

Attached: 800px-Population_of_former_USSR[1].PNG (800x471, 72.2K)

I don't think you understand what communism is m8. Read marxists.org/reference/archive/wilde-oscar/soul-man/

If anything it's the fascists that want to subjugate individuals for the supposed good of the "collective" (while in reality only being for the good of the ruling class)

Attached: 4376bcfb2196082ed33d8da86e405e0f2ec0aae9597dee6a0899a70d3e66cb39.jpg (1478x1037, 326.01K)

cope

Attached: 1528025530616s.jpg (248x250, 8.29K)

proofs

Attached: 392_300_26929_flor_.jpg (386x300, 24.37K)

No, you need protein supplements and gym equipment for that kind of bulk, two things Varg rejects as products of civilization. Watch his video about bodybuilding.

*and steroids

I didn't say anything. I just asked for proof of "millions of deaths".
Millions of deaths to what causes? How many millions? With what evidence?
They have extensive proof for things like the holocaust and all the deaths during the second and first world war, why can I not ask the same for whatever you claim?

you need to research both topics if that's how you think.

pic related

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (800x2449, 1.12M)

you guys don't know how to meme or make infographs

back to Zig Forums

Just gonna leave this here

Attached: ccc7ef85ad8cf2a75781a65ce6f48295d3679a77e12857cd937040af741690d7.jpg (600x623, 62.5K)

Attached: right wing memeing abilities.jpg (601x958, 504.4K)

Although the muh "Stalin killed 60 gazillion" is retarded, the infograph meme is terrible.

*sound of boomers laughing to the point of wetting themselves in the distance*

What are you're thoughts on Varg? He's not really rightwing other than is views on not being a drug using degenerate.

Varg is a goddamn inspiration.

He is a good psy-op to turn people into nazbol.

If you want to live like Varg you will need a lot of money first.
And in his case 'the hive' are his wife and kids and no one else.

No you don't.

How else are you going to buy a huge amount of land?

No this is the actual photo. Not bad tho.

Attached: DfRf3LQWAAAhsjF.jpg (1200x675, 88.45K)

*pulls out gun*
*shoots him*
*Laughs in mulatto*

Very dishonorable. You'd be a fine addition to the capitalist class.

That's a deleonist arm right there.
Quick, give him the writtings of Danny real quick.

First of all you don't need a huge amount.
Second there's land out there fairly cheap, you just need to save for a few years. Reduce your need for money, wageslave for a bit, and you'll get there pretty quickly. Or just rob some porky :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=k3eb_Dn19tw
youtube.com/watch?v=24HCfSWdh4w

Everyone of them deserved it, and I say that as an anarchist.

Industrial society is antithetical to human freedom and dignity.

Smh

Tfw you know there are people of such low Autism Level they actually want to die of dysentery in their 20s because they don't understand water purification.

Why would I want Varg's wife? She looks inbred.

Vargbol anprim gang will make appropriate sacrifices to the gods to prevent disease, you dumb urbanite

Wah, she doesnt look that bad. But im an american so I cant say my taste isnt tilted.

you both have no concept of the human body since you let yours waste away behind a computer screen nonstop.

First of all, proteinsupps are a revenuestream from fat DYELs who won't touch protein if it doesn't taste like cookies&cream. No real bodybuilder even use those fucking proteinsupps for other than brandcontracts - hell, rich piana who sold protein himself said it outright into you stupid faces: Proteinpowder will never beat real Meals in ANY circumstances in terms of bioavailability and required vitamintraces.

This bicep is remarkable, but not impressive in the least in terms of achievability for a natty. That you would even consider that roids are in order to achieve an arm like this greatly implies what a estrogen ridden wimp you are.

You were given a body, so why don't you fucking use it and experience it for yourself instead of fantisizing of being a commie in your mothers basement?

Fuck do I hate effeminate man

Attached: thefuck.png (372x340, 132.26K)