Tesla sacking thousands

Will liberals finally stop celebrating Musk and his sweatshops?

npr.org/2018/06/13/619426602/tesla-lays-off-9-percent-of-workforce

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (610x654 538.39 KB, 187.84K)

Tesla will go but in Q3, every user in the stock market thread knows this.

*bust

Imagine being this classcucked. Only in America.

Attached: tesla343.png (636x435, 61.76K)

ideology runs deep in this one

No no these posts are ironical and you can't convince me otherwise.

Wow, I guess my unbiased hatred for the guy just got one.

lol no, the sweatshop part is why they like him

yes, reason: Tesla is getting sued for racial discrimination and they aren't unionized. Changes made to California's EV subsidy policy last year mean if Tesla looses any racial discrimination lawsuits the state labor relations board can find them "in bad standing" and wipe all their subsidies which GM and the UAW would still get.

Also this , Musk's dismissal of investor complaints was probably the stupidest thing he could ever do because now rich people with money (re: people Tesla needs to feed the company money) don't trust him. He's hit the limit on branding, especially with the Model 3 Consumer Reports hiccup.

No, they're real. When NUMMI (the factory Tesla bought in 2008) closed most of the Unionized workforce sold their homes and moved out. Of those that remained, Tesla wouldn't rehire them because Tesla does not hire Union. So most of their hires are scabs, retards, alcoholics, and people who accept the ideology at face value.

I doubt it. Reddit types and other middle class Elon worshippers don't care about "job creation" so much as they identity with le nerdy future rocket man.

This. They really do think that he is le IRL Iron Man.

Fun fact: Robert Downey jr. spoke to Musk to get his portrayal of Tony Stark just right. Anyone who thinks that is a positive impersonation of Musk needs to rewatch the Iron Man films.

That's funny. Reminds me of how Christian Bale based his performance in American Psycho on how creepy Tom Cruise is.

I don't really remember movie Iron Man being anything other than epic rich guy with an endearing inability to maintain relationships though.

fucking doubt it

As the MCU progresses Stark becomes more and more unlikable. Much like how Musk is slowly losing favor with everyone.

Like even in Spiderman Homecoming Stark is a cunt.

Eh Stark is kinda alright ariund avengers 1 and Iron Man 3, but everything else he is either a rich cunt or a self righteous cunt. But yeah if Stark is meant to be Musk, then RDJr really thinks he is an arsehole.

Attached: uh.png (600x348, 376.86K)

Dios mío… el cabrón de la clase

yep, it's america

Attached: dissapointed_but_not_surprised.jpg (577x720, 88.97K)

This is the part that pisses me off the most. Tesla's success if principally because of it's workers not because elon is some fucking wizard ffs.

It's so surreal to me to think this way. At this point it's almost an implicit self hatred complex or something and the whole thing about achieving "their goal" (as opposed to say, Kevin's goal or the workers that compose the company's goal) kinda shows how capitalism degrades individualism.

Attached: pure.jpg (500x579, 83.16K)

Wow, legit wasn't expecting that good on them.

Musk doesn't have very good relations with other porkies. I think that is why the government is not sucking his dick like they usually do.

If a leftist government ever takes power, I fully support purges.

Attached: 7c0263e6f35bab85a2f8f7cea27e6315b50be3fa0e96f9e98aeb9fb6e62c8192666.png (1800x1800, 249.52K)

It was only done through intense UAW lobbying. The larger AFL was threatening a fight over it, and ultimately every auto manufacturer except Tesla endorsed it because every other auto mfg in America is UAW and didn't want to have a fight (they also benefit if Tesla is somehow given less subsidies then they are).

A lot of this comes down to the fact that Musk's plant is not Unionized and he has resisted attempts at Unionization. This was acceptable ten years ago when the plant (as NUMMI) closed and workers needed jobs, but now enough time has passed where the state is going to burn them over it. This also explains Musk's quiet support of John Cox in the Gubernatorial race, also because Cox promises to kill the state's train project which Musk considers a threat to his self-driving taxi business.

This shit is why all the self-driving meme needs to be strangled in the cradle.

Tbf this is probably self-serving careerism. It's well known shit talking old bosses is bad when you're trying to get hired.