TOMMY ROBINSON MOVED TO NEW PRISON

IT'S HAPPENING! How much time does Zig Forums reckon are Tommy has left? I'd say about a month, maybe even less.

Attached: Robinson Prison.png (843x834, 157.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sXatIbuW9Hw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why doesn't he just convert?

ngl if tommy does get killed by a muslim in prison it'll be hilariously ironic.
It'll probably spark a reactionary backlash and inspire a far-right terrorists and hate crimes, but in the immediate aftermath it would be funny.

Why would anyone expect anything to happen? If any of the claims are true the prison is already on lockdown and Zig Forums moved into the Zig Forums level of the prison where he can sit and chat with other WNs in a shared common area which probably has enough coloring books and crayons to keep them happy.

I can't imagine British prisons are any different than American ones, and even shitty American ones know how to prevent race riots. Everyone is just kept in their own space except for supervised meals and exercise periods, where armed guards ensure everyone respects everyone else's personal space. Kind of like a kindergarden but with guns and healthcare if anyone gets hurt.

Attached: asdf.png (262x192, 5.61K)

He probably has no idea what the Shahada even is.

Would be a fun redemption arc or heel turn for everyone watching.

What are the crayons for? The coloring books are perfect as they are.

A C C E L E R A T E

Tommy Robinson?

Attached: 1344420857998.jpg (500x607, 26.8K)

Come out you Tommyfags,
come out and fight me like a man,
tell your wives how he was done for public disorder,
tell 'em how the Corbyn Gang made you run a mile fast,
from the wet and dreary lanes of Manchester

Attached: corbyn.png (1137x640, 897.41K)

My sides.

It will cause big shit, like 1970s style race riots. Still if anyone is going to kill Tommy it won't be moslems, it will be the Luton mafia he owes money to.

youtu.be/sXatIbuW9Hw

Not all US prisons segregate. Most times inmates self-segregate as in most prisons, but I think that's for state pens, not actual federal government prisons.

really makes me think

it's because of institutionalized racism, homophobia, islamophophia, transphibia and colonialism

Also; Severe sexism:
Like 90% of inmates are male.

and surely no other reasons… To suggest otherwise would be hate speech.

8/10. made me laugh
sexism is not the main reason men commit more crime than women

Fuck off retard. When blacks commit crimes you guys are all like: SEE IT'S GENETIC LMAO but when it's pointed out the majority of men commit crimes it's waved away. Fucking kill yourself.

men committee crimes is definitely based in genetics too. incontrovertibly.

there.

Lole, I'm not waving it away. Read my previous post.
Men are more aggressive than women, and it's not due to socialization.

Surely the Ubermensch can take on some puny muzzies.

why is this anchored

I hope you're shitposting or meant to say "the majority of criminals are men" as opposed to what you did say

I was actually raised in manchester for 23 years. I was there when the news came up on Zig Forums that a speaker had popped at the Ariana Grande concert, hours later I saw and heard police helicopters headed towards it. Has it it shook my faith in Muslims in this community? No, not at all. Most of them are progressives who support Labour. Sadly I couldn't go home to fight the "D"FLA because I was doing exams, but I know Manchester ever be stupid enough to give into their racist reactionary rhetoric.

Then why do all the women wear the headscarf?

They don't.

they vote labor for the gibs you sad, pathetic, naive knob head

Off you go.

Don't bullshit me. I've seen primary school kids wearing the hijab. It's regressive and fucking disgusting.

I'm living in Manch atm, I mean the turnout for the actual remembrance was pretty damn fucking big. Also Dan Hett has been growing in his activism, seeing EDL wankstains trying to beef him then shrivel like Michael Fallon's penis when they find out he was the bro of a vicitim is entertaining (i think he gets a kick out of it too).
also tbh the muslim community in Manchester needs a slapping around the face by a fish

BURGER DETECTED, INITIATE PURGE