Is sex work the most proletarian job?

Is sex work the most proletarian job?

Attached: 1529078856750.jpg (634x679, 124.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IVDkFMGxbX8
youtube.com/watch?v=TgkJ1foRnsY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

read a book porky

Attached: d33a0ef3cbbe5899ecf68588094afd64c162d9f0.png (600x590 118.95 KB, 447.17K)

No. You are misusing terminology and stretching definitions. The proletariat do not own the means of production.

Oh my god stop making a thread on sex workers every fucking day.

They are workers, they have to sell their body for a definate amount of time every day, just like every other worker. Just because you think sex is sacred doesnt mean its more or less proletarian.

They do not own means of production, your body is not a means of production. Under your logic a factory worker also owns the MoP because he owns his body which does the work. They provide a service, its unproductive labour, they do not produce commodities, your body is not a means of production.

we already had this thread here

It is the means of production in this case though

I think the more important question is Sex Work productive or unproductive labour?

why do we have to use the term sex work, it's prostitution

What do they produce?

Unproductive.

Money. Duuuh.

Attached: Lg.jpg (600x337, 22.67K)

Sexual pleasure, the key part of man's will to live

Attached: muffled screaming.png (550x826, 984.85K)

virgin detected

Has anyone tried pushing that secret button on his grave? What does it do?

Attached: 1.png (80x84, 12.86K)

it's not a secret button, it's on the front site of the stone, anyone can see it
you push it to ring a bell and wake him up when full communism is achieved

pic relted

Attached: beauty.png (900x729, 125.96K)

*related

Fucking is pretty human m8, nothing wrong paying for it, especially when they make pretty good money from it lmao

Attached: 1527862906361.jpg (2333x3500, 2.88M)

This thread has gone full retarded.

Look you idiots prostitutes don't produce money, instead they receive money in exchange for their services. That's like saying coal workers produce money when in reality they produce coal which is EXCHANGED for money.

WATCH PAUL COCKSHOTT YOU RETARDS
youtube.com/watch?v=IVDkFMGxbX8
youtube.com/watch?v=TgkJ1foRnsY (Same video but with boosted audio)

Disgusting

Attached: sugar_wa_otoshigoro.jpg (1688x1200, 374.13K)

most of the board seems ok with that, i mean, most people don't see anything bad with tinder, i'd wager 50% on twitter even say sex workers need more protection

Attached: 0f08wpg5mizy.jpg (799x768, 145.41K)

Complete non-sequitur. This is like defending agribusiness by pointing out that people like eating food.

I'm just saying this isn't nearly as much of an issue as you might think, freelance sex workers actually have better prospects than most wageslaves in service tbqh