A simple message to Zig Forums

This is a simple message to Zig Forums and it has been recorded for your consumption. I hope you enjoy this message and consider it carefully.

Attached: A MESSAGE TO LEFTYPOL.mp4 (1280x720, 3.77M)

Why does it fit so fucking perfectly?

Currently going through a depressive phase and this helps. Thanks user.

nah, my dad isn't rich

CApitalism is to blame for many of the worlds' problems today, but it's not to blame for you being a fat NEET.

Imagine having this retard as your therapist.

Oh, but I do. I want to quit smoking, start working out, improve my focus, etc, etc. Also, fuck capitalism.

Jordan Peterson has good advice, that's the voice in the clip for those who don't know. I don't know much as to his politic leaning, but regardless he is a stellar speaker.

Go to bed, jordan

LOL, he actually does sound identical to Kermit the frog. I always thought people were exaggerating that shit

Lol nope, it's perfect 10/10 - plus lipsyncs like these mean he'll be even more widely heard (and that's for the most part a good thing).

Worth noting he has *some* questionable views, but those appear few and far between so far.

What do you disagree with?

Read Mark Fisher you fags.

Attached: fisher.jpeg (940x736, 62.68K)

Therapists don't speak like that.
t. sees therapist

The problem with him isn't what he said is wrong, but what he says is not right either. Of course people wanna do that shit, the question is how.

Attached: 7b3bc68bc97d6cbb9bb115be44663c58d49fa759714d9d1e0c267292808c4450.png (201x201, 22.47K)

Don't try to group up with people. Improve your personal living. Don't try to challenge the outside customs.

The only thing I agree with is an obvious triviality. Yep, improving yourself is pretty nice. Of course, that's not what this message is really about. It's about "Don't organize". "Don't challenge neoliberal conservatism". Would you kindly fuck off, will you?

t. people with no sense of ideology. Peterson doesn't have "some" questionable views, what you're seeing are moments at which the latent character of his whole worldview expresses itself. His political leaning is deeply tied to his self-help advice. There is no avoiding them.

His advice serves to get people to integrate in the societal order without questioning it. In addition, it makes them zealous about this prospect. What we need is a leftist self-help movement that uses the individual as the starting point of genuine social transformation.

Really strange how none of the self help stuff I've ever read is left wing. I don't understand how not one single author in quite a big genre ever breaches the subject. Probably not the right market

because it's easier to fit a square peg into a round hole by slicing off some bits than it is to drill a new square hole for it

Awwww

(I hope people know I was being sarcastic)

Jordan Peterson is a traditional conservative christian that is pumping his ideology full of embalming fluid to preserve it so it doesn't stink up the place so bad.

As a genre, it's fundamentally kitsch.

Depressive symptoms are generally due to chemical I'm balance in our bodies and brains. Vigorous and lenghty exercise will reset those cues and allow you to resume normalcy. Go /out for a day with only a bottle of water. Walk until youre too scared and start back when the sun is halfway set. Scare yourself and challenge yourself. This will kick you out of your depressive state.

philosophy is self-help for non-brainlets

He's a mediocre speaker who's appeal comes from his banal fatherly platitudes that those of who actually had father figures gave us. He exploits young mens' lack of a father figure to sneak in his own self-contradictory, anthropologically inaccurate, semi-mystical, American-style conservatism on young people.

He's only impressive to the poorly read.

Fun fact, Peterson worked on the UN. I'm sure he has no agenda.

Putting personal value on success is a bad idea but success is largely out of your own control, realize triviality of your own existence and the near impossibility of the fact that you're alive right now and you'll not only invest yourself into positive actions as a side effect but also be glad for even the shittiest moments in your life.

only brainlets who haven't actually studied philosophy actually think this. for instance, peterson as well as you

t. never opened a philosophy book