>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Airlines_Flight_351

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asama-Sansō_incident

Attached: 11111111.gif (324x216, 3.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysian_Airline_System_Flight_653
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Airlines_Flight_351
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What did they mean by this?

They basically just Ran into the Airport and started shooting at Random…

You know the dude the RAF killed was a pretty well chosen target and 100% deserved it. Now the Brigate Rosse on the other hand…

Nowadays the Japanese left is sadly, a shadow of its former self.

Not being adventurist retards is a very good thing

Weren't the Brigate Rosse confirmed to be if not cops, infiltrated to the point they might as well be cops?

The URA permanently stained the reputation of the radical left in Japan, tripfag.

color me surprised

don't do maoism kids

mautist groups engage basically in the same masochistic self-crit sessions but without the killing

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysian_Airline_System_Flight_653
In 1996, CNN reporters wrote that the hijackers were in fact identified as Red Army members,[11] but this has not been confirmed.[citation needed]

Attached: MGYfKnV.jpg (960x893, 18.23K)

Maoists are like the quiet white kid with the gun in his backpack of the left

PFLP and Okamoto said that they only aimed for security forces and it was the Israelis who shot the tourists in confusion. No one knows if what the Israelis said is true because they refused UN inspection. You should always look up the other side of the story for things like this because wikipedia will invariably only give you the right wing version.

Maoism is retarded

Attached: tobby.jpg (254x199, 8K)

They didnt kill their men During the standoff they did them in in the middle of the woods BEFORE they took the Motel Keeper hostage

they also killed them in a fucked up way

To be fair they didn't kill anybody.

So who are responsible for these terror attacks then?

Okay so they killed people but all in good name.
Truth be told any killings under communism are justified.
I'm not being ironic this is just one of my many extremist values if you disagree go ahead.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Airlines_Flight_351

That's actually pretty fucking based.

Woah ,literally suicidal . .

what's up with Japan? It seems like their culture breeds extremes. Of all kinds, in everything they do.

1. They weren't Maoists
2. The Lod attack and Asama-Sanso incident were both after the organization split. Not only were the Red Army members attached to PFLP (not Maoist) a different organization, there's reason to believe that Israelis are lying about the Lod incident as I mentioned earlier.

are there any good books about left wing activism/terrorism in Japan?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (500x670, 34.67K)

Violence is always justified, but never desirable, and rarely necessary. Even a modern revolution might only require us to point our guns, not fire them.
These autists were just randomly murdering people, not assassinating anyone that needs to die.