US House approves massive reductions in food stamp benefits

wsws.org/en/articles/2018/06/25/farm-j25.html

By Dan Conway
25 June 2018

Attached: trash suit.jpg (600x800, 93.66K)

more dead americans is never a bad thing

I bet they make you pay for that shit, too.

I got denied for foodstamps recently because I'm a student, even though I'm taking no classes this summer. I have a job but the hours I've been getting have been much lower than what I thought they would be, and so I wanted to get food stamps to supplement my income. Even though I'm in serious danger of being destitute, they basically told me to go pound sand.

If you don't have a good job or even a job at all, they tell you to go back to school, and then do everything they can to make succeeding impossible.

The community college I go to has basically become a de facto welfare office. It functions as a food bank for the students and offers things like rent assistance and other support programs. I was hoping that I wouldn't have to rely on that, but I guess I'm going to have to go and see what they can do for me until the fall semester starts and I get my grant money (itself pitifully low as well).

It's shit like this that makes me check the market thread every day, because I seriously cannot wait for this fucking bullshit to fucking end. The sooner that everyone has to face economic reality, the better.

Attached: 1469401123054-1.jpg (720x960, 54.61K)

There might be dead Americans, but it won't be the poor.

They forget why they implemented food stamps in the first place, that you don't want a bunch of angry people with no food and nothing to lose wandering around. Not a pretty picture for any ruling class.

Attached: Women-March-Versailles-1789.jpg (2048x1069, 600.52K)

I know this feel, my state just passed work requirements for Medicaid so I'm about to have no insurance when it kicks in since they want 30-hour work weeks for you to receive it

hell yeah who also
NO INSURANCE AND CAN'T GET MEDICAL CARE GANG
here?

Attached: 1484436411690.gif (223x225, 1.07M)

fuck this country, I have friends who need foodstamps.

Serves you right for not being born with a very large trust fund.

(pic totally not related)

Attached: 9d5.png (576x566, 324.54K)

This is going to be a field day for betas and totally screw women, particularly single moms. This will force tons of women to come crawling back to low status men for economic security.
With gender relations totally rekt by the gender war 3rd wave liberal feminists have been fanning and sex dolls I think a non-negligible number of men are going to reject them.
This will probably cause women to turn their back on 3rd wave feminism all together. This will create a lot of opportunity for fascists and other fundamentalists.
I'm so glad the left turned their backs on men's issues, let charlatans like Peterson fill the space, and promoted polyamory, no-fault divorce, and sexual-liberation aren't you?!

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com.jpeg (474x315, 19.27K)

They didn't forget, those dumb reactionary poor people are going to feed on each other. The "Great Society" was a Faustian deal the democrats made with the GOP to keep the Vietnam War going. It was not done out of fear of a revolutionary proletariat, it was done because liberals make more money when there's political stability.
But proles have proven over and over again since the 1970's and the dawn of neo liberalism they'll tolerate anything as long as their circuses and white supremacist spooks are taken care of.

Attached: ghostbusters___death_by_dapperdanschoening-d5jm1bq.jpg (700x1056, 156.85K)

Are you making a movie?

Are you triggered?

This. The American proletariat (especially the white portion) is never going to become revolutionary while US global hegemony exists. Thus why the elimination of the US empire is so important.

Buy a gun, because it's not going to be the Bourgeoisie that you'll be fighting during the next Great Depression, it's hungry reactionary proles.

Attached: Rambo.jpeg (474x316, 13.07K)

BEING HUNGRY IS REACTIONARY

Haven't worked in nearly a decade due to chronic illness that does not seem to want to be treated by anything. I was young when I applied for disability, so the doctors treated me like shit and made me feel like I was some sort of liar.
Food stamps are pretty much the only reason I'm alive.
RIP me.
As always, thank you for reading my blog comrade.

Attached: df1759b48c88a020ef7d328f69d172e1238cd74f069a539b6826fbc2e566f387.jpg (376x563, 58.33K)

huh, does that mean that in the us poor people will have to mug someone to feed themselves ?
a starving man is ready for anything, this can only end in massive criminality or straight up revolution

Conservatards everybody.

There's going to be a crash of biblical proportions once the Baby Boomers die off. Both Gen X and the Millennials are way too poor to keep the economy running as it is.

Attached: you're just not popular.png (589x233, 116.74K)

You can't talk about the bipartisan war on the poor and then in the next sentence say that it passed along party lines. The bipartisan war is there, but it was not expressed in this vote. Terrible editing.

fuck off retard

Nice spooks nerd.

DAT VIRTUE SIGNALING

Nice blog post loser

Ssssshhhh….just let my argument penetrate your moist, cool, velvety reactionary womb.

I think that your prediction would only apply to obese white slags who got pumped and dumped by pretty much everyone.
Not to say that this won't fuck over single women everywhere, but saying that this will turn them over towards fascism is stupid. The women who will turn fascist are those who are already fascist in this day and age anyways.