Thought experiment

lets say the second american civil happen will in the next 5 years

>with so many idpol and neoliberal silcon valley "leftists" in this

Attached: vapourwavecia.png (965x543, 520.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/2016/09/22/study-guns-owners-violence/90858752/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you don't have an AR15 and at least 500 rounds of ammo by now you're an idiot. If you plan on surviving longer than just enough to take out a few fashies you are delusional

Two possibilities
-Syra and Kosovo X 10000, widespread famine, disease and an eventual rise of a taliban style theocracy
-"Years of lead" type conflict like in Italy. Two sides of extremists escalating terrorist attacks, tons of false flags, many of them bolstered by foreign agencies until eventually people get tired of it all.

>with so many idpol and neoliberal silcon valley "leftists" in this

Learn to run and make a fire.
Different factions of the bourgeoisie get worked up over some issue and the military/police/state security fragment and pick sides. Large armed gangs wander the countryside, pillaging cities for materials. I don't know how much sense a war of position makes at this point in most of North America, and military production is so specialized and divorced from civilian production that only a few munitions plants and ports are worth trying to hold.
Probably none. At best a small region will break away, but I'm not optimistic about it being able to survive very long past the end of the war (it'll only make it that far in the first place if there is no clear victor).
No. Not enough of the working class in the US is in industrial production or agriculture for there to be much hope there.
Pragmatists who give up on a specific agenda in favor of "maintaining federal power" and are able to sway armed forces top brass. The resulting government, if it isn't just a Junta, could theoretically be some sort of popular front, but I'm not optimistic.

it won't but if it did, there'd be absolutely ZERO chance for communists. the state of communist organizing right now is pathetic. It'd be 1905/Paris Commune/Spart uprising at best, and only in certain regions.

To my shame I forget who said this, but someone pointed out that most civil wars are not full blown conflicts, with armies meeting on the field of battle. They occur as nearly endless internecine conflict, with atrocities, asymmetrical warfare, rival militia forces enaggin in reprisals. Something more like Bloody Kansas or The Troubles. In a way, the US has a low level civil war going on right now. The difference is in the number of participants and numbers of people being impacted by it. Is there a certain point where the number of mass shootings and other kinds of politically motivated murders passes a threshold from "normal" to a state of civil war? I'm not too sure myself.

Attached: Cats-Hi-Res-NSFW-13.jpg (4045x4961, 3.98M)

enaggin. Fuck. I meant engaging*.

Attached: 785a9382b82a5a7d0600adb2ae267941e764d23cc122985120649bbdd72cb956.png (800x949, 356.28K)

I agree. The best circumstance would be leftists carving out small areas here and there where we would have a majority. Basically, pulling a Mao and using the chaos of the moment to our advantage. Rather than enfranchising the peasantry, we would have to find ways to draw the common man to our side, away from conservative reaction and smug liberal centrism. Hmm. How would such a thing be accomplished?

Attached: 37f.gif (1280x1156, 376.42K)

oops, meant to respond to

WHITE KHMER ROUGE NOW

Attached: e61fdb4fd96c429aadc0de1c2ba69e6cf480ee3e.jpg (800x600, 95.01K)

Attached: SHUT THE FUCK UP REBEL.jpg (690x1500, 211.78K)

Does this concern Canada?

Attached: deeblygoncerned.jpg (600x500, 33.17K)

Whoever wins, fashies or lefties, is coming for Canada next. Sorry.

Attached: shrug1.gif (500x284, 319.66K)

We're already in a period of crisis and mass discontent, but it's being carefully managed by repression, propaganda, senseless right wing terrorism, and most of all the precarity of the mass of working people and their dependents. It's difficult to say what would happen in a full blown civil war because it would cause a global economic crisis, but the pro government side would have a small and shrinking share of popular support as the crisis got worse.

wtf i want a protracted civil war now

Attached: Saga 021-010.jpg (950x1460, 113.63K)

i could see the conflicted easily spilling over into canada, i could see it happening in these ways
< refugees flee in to canada, they start forming brigades, and launching attacks (like the PLO in lebanon and jordan), against those that displace them, the opposing side enters infiltrates into canada, to attack theses camps

We don't have the numbers yet to win.

this guy gets it

Domestic terrorism and general insurrectionary behavior will dominate but won't escalate further unless things change rapidly (e.g. slide into actual fascism/economic crisis)

how do we put ourselves in the best situation we can in the next 5 years?
that is the question.
i think the best we could do is have our own units during this war, and after its over if we still live, we can use units to kerensky the liberals

i think this map shows roughly how the war will starts its open to guess work, but the pre-war envolopment along with the liberals lack of guns, the fact that 2/3rds of the military voted republican. i find it hard to see how the right could lose this

Attached: roughlythebattlefeilds.png (1600x994, 904.21K)

usatoday.com/story/news/2016/09/22/study-guns-owners-violence/90858752/

I don't think conservatives and fascists would actually have a very good time actually. Most of them are fat as fuck and old too. Guns littered everywhere in America and getting even liberals armed up wouldn't be that much o fan issue. There is an issue with food but only about 4 million or so Americans are involved with agriculture and a lot of the people who work in farms are illegal immigrants. If this trade war continues, I cannot see farmers supporting a Trump ran government because they would associate him with all the chaos that they have to deal with.
It wouldn't easy for the left, but Europe is much more likely to turn out poorly for the US because fascists and right-wingers are much more easily able to pin their troubles on what they would think are left-wing parties and issues. It is damn near guarrenteed that Germany and France are going to turn fascist, let alone the UK, Sweden, Finland and Norway.
The US in comparison is more like a coin flip as to who can take advantage of it's situation, and it's likely that a prolonged conflict will bleed the US.
Europe will be where fascism rises and potentially enslaves the rest of the world.

Isn't the US already like halfway into a Years of Lead scenario, with all the intel community supported mass shootings? The feds are even starting up "communist" terrorist orgs again too, with RGA and co.

Would a good number of people even be involved in a civil war. Just seems like something like small skirmishes pop in n out with massive news coverage amd eventualy quelled when marshal law gets enacted.

Zig Forums doesn't even support protests against orphaning children and putting them in private prisons, do you think they'll do anything at all?

Hell, I find it more likely they'll side with the MAGAtards and join them in culling the nonwhites and LGBTs because "muh native/white working class anxiety" and "muh bourgeois decadence" if they do anything.

Attached: gommunism.png (500x500, 13.79K)

Yeah that subject is hardly talked about here. But then again they just want to revive that old soviet aesthetic. Living in the past, thats just not the case today. Fuckin nerds.

This is often thrown around but I don't see it.

Not happening. Americans are placated and pacified. Civil unrest would only happen if things get very bad.

Plus most gun ownership here is just a political performance art. Most would just rely on the police if any serious fahsy or antifa came their way.

maybe almonds in california, or fruits, but most staple crops like wheat and corn are on mechanized farms in republican areas.

also the rightwingers would have some youngblood from alt-right meme kids, (muh fighting commies and such) although we would get some meme kids too. so

you may say that now but you should take a good hard think about what your going to do if your wrong

Calm your tits.

It won’t happen you stupid retard. We are winning right now. We got the government and the moment Trump gets impeached in the next weeks we will have a sockpuppet while gearing up for a peaceful revolution.

I am no expert but I think a civil war requires some form of area-control. As of now, there is no "altreich controlled territory" or "liberal controlled territory", its all still controlled by the central state. Ideological assassinations and acts of terrorism do not constitute civil war. Civil war necessarily constitutes a war for physical control, terrorism does not make a civil war.

Those are actually few in number.

Wheat, corn, alfalfa, barley, soybeans, and all of the meat raised on that grain, yes. But without the fruit and vegetables grown in coastal areas you wouldn't have anything remotely like a balanced diet. Scurvy could be an issue. That said, I doubt that any civil war will be as simple an affair as republican counties vs. democratic counties.

Where does the far left go to group up ? As it is now while there are many rural lefties with guns they are surrounded by reactionaries and or liberals that out number them, while urban and suburban lefties tend to have no guns but are bigger in numbers. Do the rural lefties go into the urban & suburban areas to arm lefties there, or do the urban & suburban lefties go to the rural areas. They both have their pros and cons.

A lot of pessimism here. If it happened they're somethings in our favor. 1, they're outnumbered. 2,the right have never been anything but domestic terrorist, so who knows the military could side with us. 3, perhaps their would be some intervention from Russia, or China in the lefts favor.

Every fashie has a 100% loot drop rate for AR-15 + 20d6 rounds of 5.56 NATO

While the last one might be slightly true (The Albanians just became rich gangsters that "run" a NATO base in the middle of the balkans)
There was no famine or disease.
The ground war would have ended quickly if not for NATO bombing, since NATO didn't have any boots on the ground to support the KLA.
The war only ended with the Serbian army pulling out of Kosovo because of political pressure.
Also, while many people push that it was a religious conflict, it's obvious when you look at it today, that it was only to further the interests of a few individuals that came out of the war pretty wealthy and in power.

civil war would require breakdown of normal economic and political routines and authorities. there's also gonna be dislocation of all sorts whether refugees, disappearances, death famine etc. etc.

> they're outnumbered.
by a few million but in turn the "leftist" side is surrounded and out gunned
doubt it, 2/3rd of the us military are republican, (the navy is a bit more leftist)

thats another thing if civil war breaks out in america, it will be the death of millions, russian cities starved during the russian civil war, russia didn't have a city of 20 million in a desert (LA),
we might give the chinese a run for their money when it comes to destructive civil wars

republican, yes but not many outright fascist

Not to mention the military don't get to decide who they fight. Not the base grunts at least. And, lets not forget how war has a habit of making strange bedfellows.

Unless you've got the other brother of Jesus Christ waiting to start a civil war in the USA then you ain't got shit on China.

i mean in deaths, the taipings killed what 20 million?
we have one easily surronded city that could be cut off from water by a 100 kilos of explosives, can be cut off from food by occupying a few roads and has 20 million (LA)

Make a wishlist(hitlist) and start collecting names and addresses then get your shopping done early.

Attached: 092ff1a0e336ceb159a1376682ca9056e73dbf6afe350edcc11f49e9f28559c9.png (240x255, 18.39K)

Nice try FBI

There is no leftism in America, you guys are fucking retarded.
Liberals ARE right wingers, idiot.

I'm not even from here but at least I get the last laugh by knowing that your tranny BO will ban me for wrongthink. It's all that creature ever does in this board. Face it you cucks, you don't fucking belong in Zig Forums, a site that wordfilters three by three parentheses into yid echoes. Oy Vey 2 U.

Attached: 63b218b6e2b4e5c44b3aec956ded031e0e15faed.png (361x351, 31.66K)

Attached: 9b02ec5400c90eb46c351ef0ea5ee8fbbf0878242b7718664ae2826a5aa1fbb0.png (1440x2560, 1.1M)

Good job citizen. You passed the test. We already know you're a patriot who would never take action against the government, but it never hurts to be too careful.

Remember, if you see something say something lefty patriots!