Are memes not listed in Russian?

A fairly large number of memes are made in Russia. Moreover, I would somehow want to help my Western comrades.
In fact memes are very important thing, you can read Gramsci about this. Meme is a very important part of the culture, and if we learn autonomously from the state to conduct propaganda on the Internet, we will be able to get a great prey

Attached: k5Pe7_TduTg.jpg (1652x1500, 234.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vk.com/futurepunk2077
8ch.net/leftpol/res/70075.html
8ch.net/leftpol/res/70090.html
8ch.net/leftpol/res/70081.html
2ch.hk/ussr/
youtube.com/channel/UCCe_fTqstaz8axIBScs8_Hg
vk.com/leftypol
youtube.com/watch?v=tW-J-aAcq6c&t=18s
steen.free.fr/interslavic/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so what do we do then? can you post some russian memes then give us general meaning or a translation to get the ball rolling?
most western leftist memes are OC and not translated from other languages to my knowledge unless they're just quotes

Attached: 43578.png (644x591, 166.02K)

go back to Zig Forums

Why should I go to / sex /? I'm not a fascist, are I?

I translate western lefy memes here into Russian vk.com/futurepunk2077
And from English to Russian, I will translate memes directly to leftipol.
Here 8ch.net/leftpol/res/70075.html
Here 8ch.net/leftpol/res/70090.html
And here 8ch.net/leftpol/res/70081.html
________
I will be infinitely glad of criticism, in any form

There is a russian leftypol, in case you didn't know
2ch.hk/ussr/
Maybe you can translate some of their stuff for us

How's leftist situation in Russia? Is sympathy for the USSR or disdain for capitalism in general as popular as I think it is?

How often do USSR-lovers and Putin lovers coincide in the Russian sphere? I see it all the time in RT.

>2ch.hk/ussr/

Necessarily, but I'm very careful of two. This is an extremely marginal board where people fast the rotten and useless memes "Pynya."
It will be a great honor for me to remain on the octocean, no matter how politely you did not ask me to leave for the "sucker"

There's a russian channel on youtube named "leftypol".
youtube.com/channel/UCCe_fTqstaz8axIBScs8_Hg

Are these guys "the real deal"?

Brother, RT is a propaganda channel that shampold foreigners, if you have friends and acquaintances ask, or even beg, ask not to look at it, a ton of propaganda shit about the fascist threat in Ukraine, about valiant Russian grandfathers, about Dugin geopolitics and other propaganda nonsense.
In reality, the situation is NOT ESSENTIAL. The left is almost completely marginalized, for the left (especially the anarchist and anti-fascist) views are imprisoned. There are special authoritarian leftists who on TV channels say that it is necessary to support Putten, we are such people "Security guards" or something like that.
As for "Love for the Union" there are a million problems here, it seems from the hands of propagandists that Stalin and Stalin are in love with the Russian Federation, the problem is that the love for Stalin as a whole is imposed. Stalin is on television and on the Internet a "reactionary person" who killed the Jews of Lenin, ⛏️rotsky and others. I'm not kidding, I'm convinced of this by looking at such a person as Starikov

If I recall correctly, that youtube channel is a guy from here: vk.com/leftypol

I'm signed up for these guys, they're just awesome
These poor children have 6,000 podsisoty, often they translate the videos into other languages. I'm very sorry that they are so marginal, the Goblin is so under a half-ruble million podpisoty.
Yes, by the way, marginally leftist ideas are spreading SLOWLY than marginally RIGHT. There is such a channel, "Homeland Vidit", they are literally engaged in the translation of Info Wars and other Alt Wright drebedeni.

nah, he should stay, I'm curious what he has to say

I remember these guys, they're rad. I really like people translating things into different languages.

>If I recall correctly, that youtube channel is a guy from here: vk.com/leftypol
=========================
I also signed a brother to him. I signed probably on all the left vkontakte. Of course, I am very grateful to this. But in the contact levtipol does not translate memes into Russian, this is due to the fact that he wants to retain the specificity that is there

Well, if you are interested I can answer you all the questions that you ask me.

alright, here's a few, assuming you really are a russian

Can you show me examples of Stalin being called a "reactionary person?" that's kind of hilarious and retarded
Also, why are you putting your actual email in the email field? people might be inclined to fuck with you if they're dickheads, I wouldn't suggest it

Fug why does russian have to be so hard to learn.

Attached: 1527114207.png (232x265, 13.75K)

Well it has 6 cases for starters user.
Also Russian is simple once you realise it is systematic: teh case system has no ambiguity and when there might be a conflict you change word order, simple as.
Although you are right about numbers, fuck Russian numbers.

Just learn to read Russian. Learning another language makes you smarter anyway, and once you nail down the Cyrillic alphabet, it becomes fairly easy as far as non-Latin languages go. And if Lenin rises from his tomb and announces Soviet Union 2, you can defect more easily.

Russian is 2hard4me tbh

Attached: 91a1338180e35d677ed9841af85042e206193076545aadbb0578176d04eea657.png (623x450, 35.95K)

Thank you very much, but the precursors really were with the naming of Stalin as a reactionary policy from the reaction REALLY WERE. You can redirect to the link to the YouTube and see a review on the video of these huh … huh …
youtube.com/watch?v=tW-J-aAcq6c&t=18s

I also advise you to look at such a person as Nikolai Starikov, this person constantly speaks on television and literally is a propagandist of cotton culture in Russia.
You still do not believe me?

If it's hard for you, I'll translate everything for you. Internationalism and brotherhood

Alright, thanks for answering my questions.
It's kind of hard to understand what you're saying in some of these posts,by the way. Cyrillic languages are weird. I don't particularly doubt you're Russian now, though.

Attached: kamerad.jpg (629x584, 37.71K)

What do you think about interslavic
Here in serbia some people think it's a "Western plot to destroy the Serbian language and heritage"
It's basically Esperanto, but for slavs.
steen.free.fr/interslavic/index.html

Its over lads. The neolibs won.

I am very grateful, but that you do not doubt I can specify your address and exact location. I'm developing paranoia, but it seems to me that your Alternative Right mass comes to us in Russia to establish here.
Fascist scum must be crushed everywhere. I am an internationalist and therefore I want to help my foreign left brothers.
And if my language is complicated, then I can only ask for forgiveness.