Cultural Marxism meme

Ron Paul, a meme, but very mainstream and know politician just tweeted a meme about 'cultural Marxism'. How did this incorrect meme with literally no real life basics become so mainstream and famous? How can we combat it?

Attached: meme.jpg (743x975, 85.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/online/ron-paul-shares-racist-anti-semitic-meme-to-explain-cultural-marxism/
youtube.com/watch?v=gi2WNsCRJVs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh no

Failed boomer politician tries to appeal to right-wing lunatics, nothing to care about…………
It's like when Richard Wolff did a shoutout to Zig Forums, completely irrelevant to politics but it shows that more people are being radicalized and looking into fringe online groups……….

Attached: [Asenshi] Yuru Camp - 06 [A891D599].mkv_snapshot_15.28_[2018.05.10_10.58.02].jpg (1280x720, 92.91K)

He changed it, but apparently it is real
mediaite.com/online/ron-paul-shares-racist-anti-semitic-meme-to-explain-cultural-marxism/

Because when capitalism it's the perfect system you need to find a strawman good enough to justify all the trash and decadence that it spreads.
By repelling and being against the decadence and liberalism it spreads (like the soviet union did). This means pushing a way a lot of people, so it act as a filter.
First pushing away anarchist then

Wolff mentioned Zig Forums because we sponsored a video and that's part of the deal if you give enough money. He does it with every sponsor.

I meant to imply it doesn't have any relevance to political decision making or anything going on with ICE or the other conflicts right now………

Thanks I forgot…….

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Citrus - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.47_[2018.01.29_13.22.41].jpg (896x719, 100.2K)

stay in the americlap thread

Libertarians are crypto fascists as usual. When is he gonna tweet out how deep state Marxist/Soros Jews ruined capitalism because what we have now is corporatism #not real capitalism

Adorno was more of a reactionary than Ron Paul could ever dream of being.

I wonder if it's because you're very old and totally not a newfag or anything

I'm pretty sure Paul has massive form for it, he got criticized heavily even by Liberals for those blatantly racist articles he wrote in the 90's, but ofc your average Liberal won't notice Crypto-Fascist signs when they see them.

Someone please post that adorno greentext pic

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (865x559, 236.97K)

so this is where all the Instagram radicals I follow found out about this.

Adorno loved Spengler and drew immensely from his work.

Benjamin started off as a Zionist traditionalist who wanted "theocratic anarchism" (probably anarchist communes run on the Laws of Moses).

Fromm was extremely right-wing as well, promoted social conservatism as the antidote to alienation.

Attached: muh cultural marxism.jpg (1266x546, 193.58K)

no not this one, the one where adorno receives soros cash and and make immigrants have sex with white whores to initiate huwite genocide.

what the fuck.

It was a parody of what right-wingers think cultural marxism is adorno didn't actually do that.

tbh i should've probably saved that greentext when i saw it

everytime

You mean the
one?
I'll try to find it somewhere

I don't blame reactionaries using cultural Marxism instead of the faggy word 'intersectionality' since that's the word they understand. If you want to really blow up intersectionality, just dump subtle reactionary propaganda into their torture chamberes. They have to hide from that stuff because it'll tear apart their coalition of billion struggles; hammer down the fracture points.

Attached: 1360530155994.gif (298x199, 553.04K)

What is Cultural Marxism in reality and according to Zig Forums?

Jewish messianism.

Wtf is wrong with burgers

Attached: 1dec7934fa700d17a456cc2ae203c9171184cd0cb35800b92ef98161104d488f.jpg (812x883, 87.94K)

A brew of intersectionality, Frankism and of course Travistrock. Basically, they fractured the class struggle into infinity struggles bound together by hatred with some jewish opposite-day forever messiah to justify their debauchery as righteous.

I think this video made by a Marxist RT journalist is quite on point
youtube.com/watch?v=gi2WNsCRJVs

Attached: Kalamarx.jpg (768x960, 64.73K)

according to pol Cultural Marxism was started by Frankfurt school. They are responsible for fun, and their end goal is destruction of conservative west

Attached: nazi lies and propaganda.jpg (947x960, 128.13K)

Are the people in the Frankfurt School are like social conservative? Adorno was into classical western music and literature and despise modern culture and jazz. Idk about Marcuse and Horkheimer tbh someone should redpill on that.

Attached: fsjoooowi9f.png (550x302, 169.78K)

Yes, they were critical of crapitalism corrupting old traditions.

Wait until you find out the roots of Tabla Rasa and why it's called Enlightenment period. Most 'political philosophies' are demystified religions.

I know. I've read Carl Schmitt (whom Benjamin LOVED and admired) and Voegelin.

Wheres the lie?? Of course cultural marxism is anti imperialism/colonialism so by default it is deeply triggering and problematic.

definitely a trolling intern, probably a Zig Forums frequenter pre-election.
why is this thread anchored?

if this is real, I'm seconding this request

Attached: knuckles.png (217x217, 2.08K)

jesus fuck some of the answers here… it's like they are deliberately trying to answer you in the most misleading way possible.

Simply put, it's an evolution form of classic economic Marxism. If the classic proletariat are the working class, and the classic bourgeois are the rich, cultural Marxism reclassifies them to be:

Proletariat (good guys): are now minority groups (non-whites, non-christians, non-hetero, non-cis, etc.)

Bourgeois (bad guys): are now majority groups (Europeans aka whites, Christians, cis, hetero, etc.)

The aim is to demonize and destroy those of the majority groups from being the principle holders of power in Western society so that you can drag everyone into full on global Marxism.

If you want to oppose whites, you support the importation of hordes of 3rd worlders into the West.

If you want to oppose Christians, you promote Atheism or Islam (either is fine)

If you want to oppose heteros, you promote a gay agenda in media and normalize homosexuality that way

If you want to oppose Cis-gendered people, you teach children that gender is a social construct.

Combine all this, and you will weaken the Western world enough for Marxism to take hold.

t. Zig Forums user

probably the most retarded post i've seen on leftypol so far