Reading lyrics to anti-capitalist song on songmeanings.com

do these losers have nothing better to do than spew this shit in every nook and cranny of the internet

Attached: 1492650601866.png (327x137, 57.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/deathgrips/comments/8vsdz3/i_think_i_just_uncovered_a_huge_hidden_message_in/
youtube.com/watch?v=OCKrWHBsyQU
youtube.com/watch?v=XrivBvZ--SQ
youtube.com/watch?v=W4NtRET31xk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The answer is no. Let them squabble. Polite sage.

they have taken over the internet completely.

They're right tho. But it's a good thing.

We should respond to comments like this with "WE'RE COMING BUCKOS" wherever we find them.

This, tbh. Whenever I read comments like that on lyrics or whatever else I feel less alone on the internet.

Genius lyric annotations are better

reddit.com/r/deathgrips/comments/8vsdz3/i_think_i_just_uncovered_a_huge_hidden_message_in/

Still not as bad as when Zig Forumsyps think that anti-capitalist media is about muh juice or whatever

Attached: carpenter responds to pol.jpg (565x284, 41.45K)

YES.
I love seeing comrades in random ass places.

based carpenter

Based Revolver Ocelot.

Astroturfing is very real and effective technique of propaganda, you have to realize that ruling class like koch put lots of money into this propaganda so the proles don't question their unjust hegemony and that their parasitic behaviour is somehow seen as morally correct.
Just look at all clips on YouTube about the panama tax evaders and the idiots defending them………

True facts - I've seen actual evaluations of songmeanings voted down or marked as unrelated or whatever in the same comments sections that were filled with "I hate this song" and other garbage-tier personal shit. Songmeanings is embarrassing.

explain this post

It's unironically shills and bots doing it.

someone over there is having emotional problems. i feel really old, lately, whenever I'm online. so old and so tired.

Carpenter looks like Ocelot from Metal Gear Solid

This is such a massive cop out he might as well be a libertarian talking about crony capitalism

It's not his fault if idiots on Zig Forums thinks that being able to analyze a thing from a in Marxist prospective makes that thing Marxist

Attached: commiesownedepicstyle.png (671x681, 659.81K)

How does one country cause so much butthurt?

I mean this article won't say it but studying Venezuela as a case study of Dutch Disease is legitimately useful.

Attached: 41328361cbb405214032c5a02601a466cfe3909e7d1f2352b117e2ab090004ce.jpg (1024x683, 142.73K)

We'er coming buckos

Attached: 0d7785cdd3eada57802d47f75457d22ecef29065.png (540x519, 448.28K)

Anti-capitalism has become synonymous in my mind with some frumpy overweight middle-aged housewife screeching "VENEZUELAAAAAAAA"

Yeah, but these goons unironically believe that if they say "Venezuela" enough, the left in the US will all become card carrying Republicans.

youtube.com/watch?v=OCKrWHBsyQU

An actual representation of anti-leftist arguments

youtube.com/watch?v=XrivBvZ--SQ
youtube.com/watch?v=W4NtRET31xk

what vpn do u use?