American Independence Day containment thread

inb4 ban I'll go ahead and list American crimes in Iraq and Afghanistan in a minute. But I'm still going to post some random 9/11 odds and ends foreginers might not be aware of.

Disneyland 9/11 Flag Raising Ceremony from 9/24/2001

wwwhooktube.com/watch?v=X82jbZhKp8g

Donald Trump Calls Into WWOR/UPN 9 News on 9/11

hooktube.com/watch?v=PcKlPhFIE7w

Trump 9/11 interview with some German TV station

mediaite.com/online/this-donald-trump-interview-right-after-911-is-kind-of-amazing/

Courtesy Of The Red White And Blue (later parodied by South Park).

hooktube.com/watch?v=ruNrdmjcNTc

Attached: 4.jpg (1200x800 63.54 KB, 151.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/my-body-was-not-mine-but-the-u-s-militarys/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichstag_fire
cnn.com/2010/OPINION/12/17/etzioni.pedophilia.afghanistan/index.html
nytimes.com/2011/01/30/world/asia/30afghan.html
huffingtonpost.com/amitai-etzioni/stop-enabling-pedophilia_b_1183408.html
foreignpolicy.com/2013/10/28/bacha-bazi-an-afghan-tragedy/
afghanzariza.com/magazine/2014/12/11/the-tragedy-of-afghanistans-dancing-boys-nov-2014
nytimes.com/2015/09/21/world/asia/us-soldiers-told-to-ignore-afghan-allies-abuse-of-boys.html
huffingtonpost.com/amitai-etzioni/us-continues-to-ignore-ma_b_11307442.html
huffingtonpost.com/entry/dod-continues-to-enable-mass-pedophilia-in-afghanistan_us_5a2ea57ee4b022ec613b8497
nytimes.com/2018/01/23/world/asia/afghanistan-military-abuse.html
spiegel.de/international/world/scandalous-images-from-kabul-guards-at-us-embassy-organized-humiliating-sex-games-a-646977.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tEtQVS6Kw_0
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ri0co3YRVU
youtube.com/watch?v=Z8I47cHzu5s
youtube.com/watch?v=QZ43eKaWmWw
vice.com/sv/article/ex55nj/karlos-zurutuza-on-iraq-unfolding-medical-nightmare
youtube.com/watch?&v=f3XGpsmmlhE
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: burns.jpg (350x232 9.48 KB, 33.91K)

Obviously you are all reading this and wondering why the fuck doesn't Wikipedia just say what the attack was (a US Army helicopter shooting Reuters journalists) in the first sentence? Well, that's because this article has obviously been rewritten/sanitized as damage control rather than a clear and concise explanation of events. When you cannot deny an event took place, do everything to obfuscate the facts and confuse people. By comparison see Reuters' own leade:

Attached: collateraldamage-wikileaks-video-02.jpg (1280x974, 80.31K)

Why posting just Afghanistan and Iraq when you still practice sexual slavery in South Korea?
politico.eu/article/my-body-was-not-mine-but-the-u-s-militarys/

Attached: prostitutioninside.jpg (450x276, 113.47K)

Minor note: remember that posting pictures of dead US soldiers onto any normal website is grounds for a permanent and irrevocable ban, this is the one thing that gets Americans asshurt like nothing else. Use this information as you will.

Also, pic rel are good books detailing how Bush fucked up so bad Iraq and Afghanistan.

Attached: 39112c4372decbd2214d9dbe4b77e249-w204@1x (1).jpg (409x286 416.01 KB, 16.58K)

It's not slavery when it's paid, then it's just taxpayer subsidy :*)

note: the real scandal are the Army troopers who raped a girl and killed her (and another person) in a DUI in Japan, whose case was quietly covered up at the US's request as neither party involved would stand for the death penalty as they would if it happened in America

Post more dead soldiers then

Americans treat Asia like shit

indoctrination of children

Attached: fe5j7DQ5CkcF9j4q.mp4 (960x720, 11.1M)

Attached: firebomb.jpg (600x400 25.65 KB, 42.37K)

Want to really be sick to your stomach?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichstag_fire
The Reichstag fire (German: Reichstagsbrand, About this sound listen (help·info)) was an arson attack on the Reichstag building (home of the German parliament) in Berlin on 27 February 1933, just one month after Adolf Hitler had been sworn in as Chancellor of Germany. The Nazis stated that Marinus van der Lubbe, a Dutch council communist, was found near the building. The Nazis publicly blamed the fire on communist agitators in general, although in a German court in 1933, it was decided that Van Der Lubbe had acted alone, as he claimed to have done. After the fire, the Reichstag Fire Decree was passed. The fire was used as evidence by the Nazi Party that communists were plotting against the German government. The event is seen as pivotal in the establishment of Nazi Germany.

The fire started in the Reichstag building, the assembly location of the German Parliament. A Berlin fire station received an alarm call that the building was on fire shortly after 21:00.[1]:26–28 By the time the police and firefighters arrived, the main Chamber of Deputies was engulfed in flames. The police conducted a thorough search inside the building and found van der Lubbe. He was arrested, as were four communist leaders soon after. Hitler urged President Paul von Hindenburg to pass an emergency decree to suspend civil liberties and pursue a "ruthless confrontation" with the Communist Party of Germany.[2] After passing the decree, the government instituted mass arrests of communists, including all of the Communist Party parliamentary delegates. With their bitter rival communists gone and their seats empty, the Nazi Party went from being a plurality party to the majority, thus enabling Hitler to consolidate his power.

In February 1933, three men were arrested who were to play pivotal roles during the Leipzig Trial, known also as the "Reichstag Fire Trial": Bulgarians Georgi Dimitrov, Vasil Tanev and Blagoy Popov. The Bulgarians were known to the Prussian police as senior Comintern operatives, but the police had no idea how senior they were: Dimitrov was head of all Comintern operations in Western Europe. The responsibility for the Reichstag fire remains an ongoing topic of debate and research.[3][4] Historians disagree as to whether van der Lubbe acted alone, as he said, to protest the condition of the German working class. The Nazis accused the Comintern of the act. Some historians endorse the theory, initially proposed by the Communist Party[citation needed], that the arson was planned and ordered by the Nazis as a false flag operation.[5][6][7] The building remained in its fire-damaged state until it was partially repaired from 1961 to 1964, then completely restored from 1995 to 1999.

This is the best I can do since Google doesn't like showing gore sites in their search results anymore.

Attached: th.jpeg (700x412 100.98 KB, 82.71K)

just think about that for a minute imagine being a country that can just bomb shit and openly acknowledge that a fifth of your kills are totally innocent people who didn't deserve to die. For a similar view, imagine if every time a police officer executed a four assassination orders he'd then shoot someone totally uninvolved with whatever he was doing.

Attached: images.jpeg (590x421 64.13 KB, 28.22K)

American are not better than nazis.

These numbers are definitely falsified and underestimated.

Never said they are.

On the topic of drones and drone-patrolled areas, did you know that in the mid 70s East Germany did a study on border protection and realized their exterior border fence was pretty shit at stopping people even though it was literally trapped with mines and armed guards everywhere. The planned replacement would have been for a smaller fence (more of a berm) with more electronic surveillance (cameras, microphones, infrared sensors, etc) which would dispatch a team. This is a more efficient use of resources since less people are needed to cover a given area, meaning a lower chance that someone might fuck up or be bribed.

This is exactly what Bush and Obama built on the US border since the early 2000s, and now Trump wants UAV surveillance with unmanned LRAD trucks. The LRAD itself was originally developed/tested in Israel and saw extensive use in Iraq and is now a standard piece of police equipment.

Attached: lrad_specs.jpg (2500x1875 283.68 KB, 3.02M)

Then don't sway the discussion sway from americans

Want some BBQ?

Attached: DhPdLQ7WAAEdhcx.jpg:large.jpg (470x620, 63.76K)

Was just pointing out that CIA-controlled Wikipedia is whitewashing the Reichstag Fire just like they whitewash direct American crimes, autist. The fact is, Nazi Germany wouldn't have existed without billions of dollars in support from the USA and Britain. The crimes of the Nazis are the crimes of Americans.

I think you're an idiot, let me explain in a meme you might understand

Attached: DhSGCXUXUAE62S7.jpg:large.jpg (662x900, 77.88K)

guarantee if you post it on American FB a hundred yankees will start screaming at you

I think youre projecting hate for America unto American people

check it out, an article every year on the subject of the US military being told to ignore pedophiles in Afghanistan

cnn.com/2010/OPINION/12/17/etzioni.pedophilia.afghanistan/index.html

nytimes.com/2011/01/30/world/asia/30afghan.html

huffingtonpost.com/amitai-etzioni/stop-enabling-pedophilia_b_1183408.html

foreignpolicy.com/2013/10/28/bacha-bazi-an-afghan-tragedy/

afghanzariza.com/magazine/2014/12/11/the-tragedy-of-afghanistans-dancing-boys-nov-2014

nytimes.com/2015/09/21/world/asia/us-soldiers-told-to-ignore-afghan-allies-abuse-of-boys.html

huffingtonpost.com/amitai-etzioni/us-continues-to-ignore-ma_b_11307442.html

huffingtonpost.com/entry/dod-continues-to-enable-mass-pedophilia-in-afghanistan_us_5a2ea57ee4b022ec613b8497

nytimes.com/2018/01/23/world/asia/afghanistan-military-abuse.html

triple hat trick

Attached: fan-shoe.jpg (3453x2451, 1.32M)

also, remember this?

spiegel.de/international/world/scandalous-images-from-kabul-guards-at-us-embassy-organized-humiliating-sex-games-a-646977.html

Guarantee you US troops are getting in on it too.

Remember when American mercenaries massacred 17 civilians in Iraq?
Basically the prosecution was sabotaged at every turn and Slatten's life sentence was thrown out entirely, and now needs a retrial that will likely never happen as the witnesses would have to be found and flown in from Iraq to testify.

Blackwater also threatened to kill a state department official two weeks before the incident took place

“Mr. Carroll’s statement was made in a low, even tone of voice, his head was slightly lowered; his eyes were fixed on mine,” Richter’s memo stated. “I took Mr. Carroll’s threat seriously. We were in a combat zone where things can happen quite unexpectedly, especially when issues involve potentially negative impacts on a lucrative security contract.”
US Embassy officials responded to the threat by siding with Blackwater, demanding the investigators leave the country immediately.

Bumping with some classic anti-capitalist content please ignore the fact that Gexter became a trumpfag later in his career

youtube.com/watch?v=tEtQVS6Kw_0

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ri0co3YRVU

youtube.com/watch?v=Z8I47cHzu5s

youtube.com/watch?v=QZ43eKaWmWw

Attached: fck 2.jpg (1280x720 108.37 KB, 304.05K)

Anyone got that photo of soldiers shooting Iraqis on the roadside mid gunshot?

Attached: morephotoops.jpg (460x276 44.15 KB, 34.24K)

vice.com/sv/article/ex55nj/karlos-zurutuza-on-iraq-unfolding-medical-nightmare

Attached: thank you anerica5.jpeg (600x449 60.58 KB, 59.76K)

"Just as the United States Respects Your Borders and Your Sovereignty, We Insist That You Respect Ours"
Mike Pence in a trip to my country, the same country in which the US installed a dictatorship that killed hundreds of people, many of which are still missing to this day

Ex cia director on my country (Italy)

Attached: La CIA ammette di aver influenzato le elezioni italiane per fermare i comunisti.mp4 (1078x720, 3.87M)

let's go further back

i'm in a state between utter disgust and frenetic laughter

Is that photo you speak of is used by Zig Forums for "race war" crap? Pic unrelated to reply but not to thread.

Attached: 1525313363335.png (348x346, 16.57K)

Maybe? I saw it bit I don't know how to search for it now. If I'm remembering right it was taken during the initial invasion and shows them executing civilians or something. Might of seen it on a velocities or anglefire or some web 2.0 page.

related
youtube.com/watch?&v=f3XGpsmmlhE

It doesnt get more all American than this.

Attached: 9.jpg (474x379 26.58 KB, 27.82K)

Attached: iraq-torture-abu-ghraib.jpg (474x342 35.26 KB, 31.26K)

Attached: Abu Ghraib-2-by fervidal31.png (474x314 1.93 MB, 20.95K)