Blockchain Suicide Pact Post-Solidarity Communism

Nick Land, a simpleton
Schwundform, an intellectual
I'm impressed.

Attached: Untitled.png (762x1949, 825.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/adornofthagn/status/1000430480439808010
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken_(game)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-risk
quora.com/What-is-the-Nakamoto-consensus
quora.com/If-blockchain-was-truly-revolutionary-why-wouldnt-top-tech-firms-like-Facebook-Amazon-Google-and-Apple-be-doing-more-with-it/answer/Terry-Lambert?share=c6947370&srid=I3JJ
xynchroni.city/gema
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what the fuck are they even saying are they schizophrenic

they're literally RPing

It helps to read their conversation from the beginning.
twitter.com/adornofthagn/status/1000430480439808010
Also,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken_(game)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-risk
quora.com/What-is-the-Nakamoto-consensus
MAI = malevolent AI

this is what happens after you ingest too much meth over long periods of time

Is dat goatse lmao

Just another day in #CaveTwitter

I wish. #CaveTwitter is almost never this good.

But what if the opposite is true? As for blockchain hype: quora.com/If-blockchain-was-truly-revolutionary-why-wouldnt-top-tech-firms-like-Facebook-Amazon-Google-and-Apple-be-doing-more-with-it/answer/Terry-Lambert?share=c6947370&srid=I3JJ

Suicide pacts just may be the killer app for blockchain.

Attached: 8fb.jpg (1060x404, 156.52K)

Say what you will about Nick Land, the fact he's out there engaging twentysomethings on twitter while most of the leftist intelligentsia shelters themselves from wrongthink on their academia ivory tower is really commendable.

Blockchain suicide pacts are already implemented, they are called bitcoin retirement fund.

>Say what you will about retard, the fact he's out there engaging retarded twentysomethings on the most retarded "social" site in existence is really commendable.
?

Is this the best you've got against Land?

Call me an anti-intellectual, but yeah.

I actually saged that post, but the thread got bumped because I was posting from the future. I just wanted to inform you all to disregard what current me says because he sucks cocks.

XOXO
Nick Land

true

Name one thing wrong with Wilhelm Reich.

That goofy hair

Name three (3) thinkers whose ideas are worth seriously engaging with. In the meantime, consider that Nick Land is literally trying to strengthen the accelerationist left so that he can have better opponents than the mainstream is able to provide. With enemies like these, who needs friends?

all of philosophy is RPing

Emmy Noether, Dmitri Mendeleev, Martin Gardner.

jfc you guys are late

Mother Hellcrypt trips get

xynchroni.city/gema