CHAD MARXIST BTFOS PETERSON WORSHIPPING NERD

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

np.reddit.com/r/JordanPeterson/comments/8wlhgw/i_started_a_jordan_peterson_meetup_and_now_im/

Attached: uyrdc2bg25h01[1].png (2518x1024, 191.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/voices/jordan-peterson-clinical-psychologist-canada-popularity-convincing-why-left-wing-alt-right-cathy-a8208301.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

could be a larp

Or a cat :DD

Attached: Hs7aQ9d.jpg (2430x2430, 475.63K)

kek

I imagine it's something like this
20 yards lenin is one coat, change my mind. Protip: you can't
You're bad and you should feel bad.
HAHA you and your Jungian Nonsense and Lobsters, TOP LEL.

Attached: i dont have istagram but this is funny anyways.jpg (716x675, 86.98K)

Those comments are savage.

FUGGEN DJEK OUD DE GOMMENDS ::DDDD

Holy shit those comments.

ids ebin X——–DDDDDDDDDDDD

Attached: MAGE.png (601x602, 157.17K)

hmmmm
fucking oversensitive leftist snowflakes armgright guyse.
post is probably fake tho.

even if fake, it's hyper-real

Why are there so many of /ourguys/ in the comment section?

Probably because someone linked it to one of reddit's, eh, "leftist" subreddits.

The Transcending Petersonian

The Beta Marxist
>took the feels

Attached: The_Victory_of_Buddha.jpg (2032x2913, 5.37M)

The right have no theory, thus no intellectuals. Peterson is just a pseudo that is propped up by useful idiots on the right.

Damn got 'em, Marxist are as introspective as Christian fundamentalists. They'll argue forever that an affront to their autism is an affront to Marxist ideology itself lol.

Jordan Peterson and Slavoj Zizek both take a few good but conventional ideas, and then dress them up with a bunch of nonsense. The result is, you can listen to them for hours, feeling like you're learning about some principle you know is important, and at the end you just feel completely empty, like you just listened to a bunch of incoherent rambling.

Easy way to get fame and money, though.

My favorite example of the Right having no theory is the reading list on /fascist/

Jesus this is a good post

I mean, it's good bait, it's retarded beyond that

Don't let your buddies at Zig Forums catch you posting this weak "beta male cuck shit" or they'll skin you alive.

ITT: No Arguments

/fascist/ is a larp (black propaganda) board though. Just one take at the catalogue betrays the joke.

I'm beginning to think left-wing talking points are so poor, you kind of need a sockpuppet to sell them. The corny anecdote in the OP is no exception.

This is the quality of Zizek's critique:
independent.co.uk/voices/jordan-peterson-clinical-psychologist-canada-popularity-convincing-why-left-wing-alt-right-cathy-a8208301.html

And at least Peterson is forthright. It's to make heads of Zizek's pop-phil profiteering post-marxist, protean, chimera of a worldview.

Is this a callback to the roots of the meme?

ITP, the same

agree

Your boy is gonna get killed by the lobsters

literally none of this is true

sage

lol

Of course, because we all know that pic related is the epitome of plain speaking and making yourself easily understood.

Attached: 8218D9AB-6AAF-419F-B583-64C5B804B774.jpeg (1374x1067, 161.28K)

Beta and Chad memes are pretty dumb tbh. I feel like Marx would cringe

t. too stupid to understand zizek

haha, oh the comments. how did so many commies wind up on a jordan peterson reddit?

also, "I started a Jordan Peterson Meetup and now I'm fucked"
ha, if you're at a place in life where you think starting a group to discuss jordan peterson is something you need to be doing, you already fucked son.

can someone add peterson to this pic

forgot pic

Attached: pc-1968-l-005.jpg (580x409, 113K)

T. Brainlet that doesn't understand Zizek

I like peterson and zizek simultaneously. I think they both bring important issues to light.

Attached: 1_GGCamUkbW-A-571PGZs7wA.jpeg (1200x1200, 232.79K)