/leftypol General/

This is the /Leftypol general/ discuss about:

etc

Btw who is this new Anarcho Tripfag?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (312x52, 7.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=E62F2FC78FB5A75453EFA8FDDFFA3938
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not me.

Zig Forums is alright as long as you understand it's mainly for fun.

I think I might actually be moving left my gommie friends
years of shitposting here have backfired

Attached: saddestpicture.jpg (988x914, 46.55K)

We are dealing with a Zig Forumsyp problem, as is almost always the case. As usual, it is the same sort of Nazi flag posters (do not confuse them with Naziposter) who tend to type their condescending remarks in lowercase. I do not have a solution to this problem (other than the extreme option of moving). And if you LARPing children happen to be reading this, go ahead and step up your shitposting efforts! The more time you spend here, the more of our stuff floods into your mentally-teenage and contrarian minds. You can't ignore us, just like how we can't ignore you.

I take it that you think Communism is fun given that there is frequent discussion about Communism. Nope, sorry, Communism is irreducible to fun & games or even just a walk in the park. But hey, if I say it's serious, I'm gonna be mocked by the fun police and likened to Mr No Fun Allowed.

I honestly believe we should strictly forbid any fun from being had until we get a revolution going. All fun under capitalism contains a dangerous reactionary potential that has to be avoided at all costs, lest we degenerate into a kind of joke or farce.

*raises hand* what’s tripfag mean?

Dude listen to yourself

Attached: off to gulag.gif (635x694, 2.54M)

Listen you might think you're simply enjoying a fun video game, but while you're doing that you're letting your guard down and accepting the capitalist consumerist machine into the inner reaches of your soul. Your laid-back, fun-loving lifestyle is in fact the subversion of your revolutionary capacities by the bourgeois superstructure. In this you might even involve and thereby disarm your comrades. More appropriate is a regime of strict discipline accompanied by a cynical yet forward-looking attitude towards capitalist life.

I know a man who is feasting a lot and avoiding fun, is this god fearing man "the real communist" by your standards?

good for you

real motherfucking mental illness hours

Attached: greaves.jpg (749x987, 96.26K)

Ok troll

HURR
IF YOU CRITIQUE MUH BOURG FUN U MUST BE A GOD FEARING PURITAN
HHUUUURRRR

I was being slightly facetious. Seriously though, there is a truth to what I'm saying here. Of course we don't need to ban all enjoyment from our lives, that would be insane. Still, "fun" is dangerous. We need to be critical of it. Nothing is "just for fun." This statement usually functions as an excuse to protect your consumption habits from criticism. "I know these video games aren't very good, but they're just for fun." Why would that absolve you from it? It doesn't. You are still just as responsible for your consumption habits as you were before. So why are you engaging in an activity that you yourself understand not to be very good?

i knew this guy is retarded but fuck, how has he not accidentally killed himself yet? someone as braindead as this shouldn't even be able to breath on their own

Okay, motherfuckers. Since you can't hold back your grimaces in the face of this matter, I'm not going to hold back on my critique of it. Here I fucking go again, treading a road which has been trodden many fucking times before.

Communism is irreducible to having fun and a 'good time'. In fact, it has the potential to be one of the worst and most traumatic experiences that we can even conceive of. What part of being threatened, ridiculed and shot at is fun except in the eyes of a fucking masochist?

If you want a 'good time', capitalism can certainly provide for you! The technocratic 'centrist' liberals promise your their livelihoods of endless protected fantasies so long as you reproduce the current conditions which they wish to use to sustain their own masturbation. This is nothing short of capitalist consumerism - and I posit that THIS is the root of identity politics as it manifests itself today, including those disgusting fandoms. A resounding 'you may'. As far as the bourgeoisie are concerned, we extend this 'you may' to killings, brainwashing and other depraved activities so long as we keep ourselves not only ignorant of much of what they do but powerless to stop them. The Communists of today do not oppose fun but we definitely its special treatment as something which is extra-political and not relevant to the social field which we inhabit.

In fact, I've written about this extensively:

The interests of the 'fuck whitey we are so fucking progressive' brigade and of capital co-incide because it's cool among considerable swathes of the entire bourgeoisie - and the upper working class at the level of but not the same as the petit bourgeoisie (both form the 'middle class') - to seem like they're doing something to rectify the problems of capital's incessant reproduction and also to fix the problems faced by identities!

Welcome to the age of capitalism with a ‘human’, neoprogressive and libertine face - where it's not just about pumping up that GDP figure but also about having a bit of FUN. (How apt it is that ‘degeneracy’ wordfilters to ‘fun’ on Zig Forums; it’s a good way of seeing the matter!)

The more liberal and 'apolitical'/'centrist' among the bourgeoisie will bend over backwards to include every single identity on the boat to freedom while the extremists among them call for the subservience and genocides of identities. Ideologically, the sectarianism of much of today's bourgeoisie is related to identities and not just the competiton of their firms and ventures. But this is by no means the end of the matter.

In fact, it's way more general than this! The bourgeoisie - particularly the haute (high) bourgeoisie - seek other aims besides keeping the machine of capital chugging along: first, they too have to live and maintain themselves just like any other person does; second, they can engage in anything they want and it's faciliated by the resources and connections which they have access to! Want to be a progressive old sap like Soros? Go right ahead! Build a foundation! Want to be worshipped by brainless would-be STEMfags who think they're 'woke'? Do what Elon Musk does! Start some space companies! Want to clear out some people because you don't like their identity and they stink? Finance some ethnic cleansing! Yeah! Want to fuck a kid and get away with it? Talk to your buddies and make a crime ring! Mmmhmm! While the honest bourgeois mind only gives a fuck about what capital wants and says that they're providing a service to others and that capital is necessary for that service to be of benefit to people, our wandering consumerists at the heights of our societal hierarchy seem to want to go places.

Satanic LARP cults, orgies, sadism. Nothing is off the table for the new ultra-libertine haute bourgeoisie; these are the people who can get away with damn near ANYTHING and this freedom to maintain their practices and identities is why they service capital at all! Scraping the top off the gathered wealth and resources gives them the ecstasy of being able to do whatever the fuck they please - like a freed and very hungry patron at an all-you-can-eat buffet! All they need to do is pay and influence some mugs to protect them and steer clear of them (for example: ever heard of a 'revolving door'?) using the froth in their metaphorical glass of beer. Capital doesn't care about this scraping. It can keep expanding, and right now it's better for it that we have this irresponsibility among the bourgeoisie while all discipline is focussed upon maintaining and expanding the processes of capital and the control is increasingly handed over to software algorithms and neural networks (this is more evidence that capital is akin to a social yet irrational animal in that it can be formally-represented as something whose purpose is to grow itself rather than akin to a human who sets their own purpose and uses practicality as the pivot for their valuations, knowingly or not). Not only does the matter of capital's dynamics become ever-more technical but also more fluid and obfuscated. Just try explaining credit default swaps in full to a lower-class worker. There's nothing to say that they can't learn it, but given ordinary teaching methods and very general language (this is NOT the assumption which you make later on, that assumption is about most if not all methods of education), they're likely to think 'the fuck's this bloke on about?' or words to that effect.

The bourgeoisie themselves in their ever-crazier dances want to stumble into new technologies so that they may find it easier to dominate and fulfil their aims to new extremes while being able to take their eyes off the ball of capital and remain very separate indeed from those silly little workers who'll soon be totally useless and will not be capital's chosen people come the times of violent class struggle and will simply be subject to the humanocide which awaits them. Sure, in terms of managing risks for their slice of capital and their other silly little causes, they’ll be coldly bureaucratic, but beyond that no shits are given. Oh, how they laugh playfully and maliciously behind their moralising facades, these pigs! But hey, at least they can make a Communism of their own, right? At least they'll become universal subjects of their own accord, hmm? Let's just forget about the catastrophic failures, the possibility of bitter sectarianism at various levels of the hierarchies within the bourgeois class and the capacity for the creation of a new working class within the present bourgeoisie should the current working class be destroyed, no? But so what? As long as there's one person to maintain capital and drag the beast in some direction or another, that's fine for capital! The lone cheetah gets to feed and grow, that's all it gives a shit about. The pack of wolves only gives a fuck about its bloodline even if individual wolves within it battle to spread their genes. Likewise, capital comes in many forms – many of which compete, but also cooperate and cluster around each other. Some ‘concrete’ strands of capital – individual business activities - complement each other. We find this with finance and loans and also the mergers and partnerships of businesses. Joint ventures, complementary products. And to top it all off, neoclassical economists gawk at capital at the abstract level of the nation when they talk about economic growth. Notice how criminal transactions grow the amount of money which changes hands and accumulates. Think about how the bourgeois managed to absorb the counterculture of the ‘68 revolutions and yet capital remained intact. To repeat the point: capital is very permissive with regards to the means of achieving its one demand, but remains firm in that demand: that it grows.

The right and logic of private property and capital DEFENDS this private space in which one may be depraved and stumble about doing goodness knows what. One is free to do as one wishes with their private property unless someone catches them violating a social compromise - but that's not a problem if one isn't caught and measures can be taken to defend these practices! Hell, one doesn’t even need to do what makes them more able to do other things, particularly those things which don’t overthrow the ruling hegemony and supercede the current order. Just be stupid! That should work a treat.

Are you seeing the problem here? The Ys have it. These Stirnerian spooks continue to float about in these boxes of private property, especially that of wanton hedonism, the sort that brings intravenous acid injections and sex toys into mind – but who cares? No-one will dare tell the haute bourgeoisie any different because of what might face them if they do so. Nor is it a matter for the others insofar as the haute bourgeoisie care. Everyone gets their own little space besides those who must auction away much of their time to the highest bidder; this is a key cornerstone of liberalism. The priests of ideology whom the bourgeoisie rely on for their bidding and their reassurance are financed by them (many of these are the very think tanks that I've mentioned!) while the marketing people also provide for them. All tricks! Bread and circuses! Notice how much of this is sold to those lower down the hierarchy too as a sort of promise: 'you too can be like them!' And this is what you’re after when you talk about your ‘posterity’ in the way that you do. You want a little box with which you can do whatever you want regardless of what happens. Meanwhile, we communists want no such boxes for their own sake. We want to politicise and critique – and nothing will escape this should we have our way. You wail when I expose your XY problem for what it is and then you fight against any understanding of how I am able to dismiss it. You don’t want to know it at all because you wish to keep your illusion of security in your current ideological worldview.

In short, to what should we compare the ideology of the bourgeoisie? The skilled management of the engine of capital coupled with the passionate incompetence of an adolescent with regards to the rest. In our time, this is why they do anything at all. This is how they justify their actions now, but they too fall into the trap of presupposing Ys - just as you are, and just as the Quentin in this thread did.

But notice how I've made the connection between this ideology of free irresponsibility and private property. DO YOU SEE IT? IT'S ECONOMICS! How fucking surprising it must be that this is related to how we organise the world and impart meaning onto it, right? Right…?

Now that you know all this, you understand how the bourgeoisie treat and view the world: serve capital, fuck about with everything else – all in the name of propping up a space for nothing other than masturbation and childish routines. Things can just be passively neglected to a great extent and that’s billed as letting them ‘naturally do what they do’. So who cares about the culture of the working class going to shit? Who cares about the squalid conditions of the huge ethnic-minority families in the ghettos (as those in the underclass seem to breed like rabbits despite already struggling)? At least the workers of tomorrow will be stupid and plentiful so we can pump up that GDP and push a long-run aggregate supply curve on some related diagram rightwards and downwards! But they’re also a little hard to discipline, so they’ll have to be treated like animals, stuffed in urban hen houses (which compounds the problem but hey ho, they’re just uncouths and maybe the strongest among them will win out and the criminal gangs will still boost the actual GDP because of the income streams which they create for the bourgeois). As if capital ultimately gives a fuck about what happens beyond it. Its pivot is its own survival and reproduction and that’s it. And the logic of what’s sold not just among the bourgeoisie but to the working class is also falling in line with this underlying dynamic, for culture itself becomes a private thing to masturbate to and make meaningful regardless of what it can practically mean for us.

Of course, we must return to the topic at hand and not particularly focus on these trolls.

libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=E62F2FC78FB5A75453EFA8FDDFFA3938

what happend with this thread

triple rafiqpost, user. there's no coming back from that

He's right you know, just look here:

Now leave before you catch the gay, kiddos

I would like to add that Communism is the most contrarian ideology of all, so much so that it can be thought of as the end of contrarianism doubling back on itself in many ways. To apply contrarianism is to cynically position oneself using any possible reasoning against cynically positioning oneself using any possible reasoning. While countless children are still caught within their simple contrarianism, this application of contrarianism onto itself leads to a sort of aufheben moment. It's not simply a case of 'why be contrarian when the most contrarian thing to do is to support the status quo' because the contrarian criticisms of the status quo still hold within the scope of its assumptions, which are subsumed into the higher evolution of contrarianism. The claim to truth of the initial contrarianism is gone, yes, but now there is a higher standard of truth. Rather, we find that we can construct a unity of the two level where the older and lower one is nested within the newer and higher one. Now one has to find a reason to be a simple contrarian. And if one recognises that this has happened, one can apply contrarian logic again and try to club this new system of critique to death, only to create a new nested hierarchy. And another. And another! Soon enough, this process can itself be consciously-discovered ('hang on, there's something familiar about what I'm doing here'), and then new dimensions entirely open up regarding how one conducts themselves in the process of their inquiries. From this, one can begin to devote themselves ever more to thinking about how it is they are getting knowledge and the standard of critique that they need - even if it involves that simple contrarianism ('oh, I shouldn't be doing it this way!'). Of course, they MUST come to these realisations, not necessarily by themselves but through guidance. It is misleading to think of this as a necessarily-automatic process; a defence of the initial contrarianism may be mistaken as being contrarianism itself (this is an example of reductionism).

Forgot to add: the inquiries themselves are likely to lead to Communism given that we have the legitimate monopoly on reason. When one considers the mechanism of the expansion of knowledge, one can begin to understand systems of knowledge themselves such as science. To apply science to strands of science necessarily leads us to analyse the histories of science, which is where Marxism shines. Foundation Encyclopedia Dialectica. refers to Marxism as a 'psychohistory' because of how it analyses the very human-social field through which we express and develop the concepts which we use in science. The fight against the reductionisms of Anglo-empiricists who believe that this development is a process of natural history which can be explained using natural sciences is one which relates to the objective and historical character of reason itself as an intersubjective phenomenon which is not owed solely to changes in things which the natural sciences study, such as biology.

Nothing fun that's for sure.

Attached: 1290265803687.jpg (776x602, 98.45K)

Removed the off topic posts.

Try not to derail threads with off-topic autistic post walls.

Bruv

those posts weren't worthy of deletion, if you're citing off-topic then you should probably delete most of the other posts in the thread

I was going to copy and paste those for later use but I guess I have to rethink everything again. Expecting to have to change my IP after this.

In fact, now that I remember, you deleted a post where I discussed our Zig Forumsyp infestation and how we deal with them. Maybe I'm the mug for trying when someone here is clearly doing it for free. How fitting it is that this is in what is essentially a meta thread. Go and fuck yourself, I will have to put this in my gigantic wall.

idiot

Whatever. I deleted all the off topic posts by IP in the thread.

Deal with it, faggot.

No matter, child. Just another thing about this board that needs improving since we're in a meta. Do it again and see what happens.

Attached: images.jpeg (276x183, 4.33K)

So have fun through making politically tinged art and actively resist the rest of the time. Capitalism is already hell for a lot of us, don't let it crush you entirely.