Are Jews Our Friends? Conflicting Evidence

I have heard it said that Karl Marx was a Jew. And I have also heard it said that Stalin was a Jew. In the least, they came from families that practiced Judaism. However, the government in Israel can hardly be called a Communist one. At the very best it could be called an Apartheid government, and such a description, toward the positive, beggars belief.

Meanwhile, most Communist organizations in the US, and in Europe, are lead by Jews. Organizations like Black Lives Matter have as their community organizers Jews, and who can deny their tremendous success in shaping the narrative over the past few years?

Is the solution to the seeming paradox that the bad Jews moved to Israel, and the good ones stayed to fight for Communism, here, but not there? But if they are good Jews, why don't they fight for Communism in Israel most loudly? I cannot find a single instance of a Jew fighting, from the United States, for Communism in Israel.

If any of you are Jews, and have access to CabaList:
groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/Cabalist
(I have no access, not being a Jew, myself)
Then please ask these Jews what their view of Communism is, and Judaism - how they reconcile the two seemingly opposed beliefs (the Bible being full of racism). CabaList is full of Jews who hide their Communist leanings from their bosses, who are nazis and worse, and would fire them if they found out. Most on CabaList are in the field of journalism, it is rumored.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (298x200, 49.35K)

Everyone is our friend except for Capitalists.

Go Idpol somewhere else.

No

No.

What's idpol mean?

Why do you believe not?

"The Jewish bourgeoise is our enemy, the Jewish worker is our friend."

t. Lenin

Because they're Jewish, idiot.

no

They'll play the victim card, say "muh holocaust" any time you criticize Irael or any jewish shit. Muh chosen people and all that dogshit, and possibly the most important, a very high percentage of the richest men on earth are jewish, owners of multiple corporations and with that power they can very easily control and shape public opinion to continue favoring them.

Attached: lenin jews.jpg (850x400, 56.6K)

This is interesting. It seems some people claim Lenin didn't know he was of Jewish ancestry, but it's not uncommon for Jews to hide their religion and affiliation.

Lenin's mother is considered by modern Israeli authorities on purity of Jewishness to have been 50% Jewish, making Lenin, according to these Jewish experts, 25% Jewish.

Yes, I have replied to this here:

I suppose nobody can answer the question, and it scares the less educated to think about intellectual matters - thus anchored.

Man, this board has truly degenerated into a den of retards.
There is an Israeli proletariat and also, an Israeli communist party. That’s the consequence of capitalism being a global system. Being part of X ethno-religious group won’t spare you from wage labor, and definitely won’t stop you from fighting for communism.
if isn’t a sufficient answer for you then perhaps you should look into Asserism or something.

I have heard it said that Che Guevara was Argertinian, and therefore the whitest man on Earth. However, Hitler's regime can hardly be called a Communist one. At the very best it can be called an ethnonationalist government. We must solve this puzzling contradiction, but I bet nobody here dares to.

jew here. I don't do any of that faggot

We already did.

What?

Why are you saging an anchored thread?

I don't see how there's been a response. One guy, he is a Nazi, said that because Jews are Jews they are not our friends. However, that's not really an argument. Another person said that Lenin said Jews are our friends, but Lenin himself was 25% Jewish, according to the experts in Tel Aviv.

So your view would be that some Jews are friendly? But why don't they support the Communist party of Israel, out loud, anyway?

Because they aren't a hive mind…

But don't you support Communism throughout the world? And wouldn't you consider this distinct from the practices of the American Jew?

Yes but I don't support every communist party throughout the world simply for being communist.
Are you implying that no American Jew supports the CPI/Maki? Or that if some Jews support it then all Jews therefore support it?

Red tribe not make sense

Attached: oogaboogaaa.jpg (800x450, 37.6K)

You are one jew of millions.

Because there’s no ethnic group entirely
composed of communists you nutcase. The class stratification that exists literally everywhere applies to jews too. There is a jewish bourgeoisie, there is a jewish proletariat. Not every jew is gonna be for communism, just like not every russian or chinese is going to go for it either. Communists are a minority of people in almost every single circumstance. Not sure what’s so hard to grasp about this.