Idealism

What is Hegel's absolute idealism?
Is the Absolute Mind a collective consciousness?
How can any other form of idealism exist after Kant BTFO'd everyone with his transcendental idealism?
Was Hegel saying that Kant's phenomena changes depending on the current Zeitgeist?
Is the Zeitgeist very similar to the concept of ideology, as used by Zizek?
Is Scientism the logical conclusion of materialism?
Why is marxism considered "materialist"? Is it merely because it did something similar to Hegel's observation of the Absolute Mind through history to something material, viz Production?

Attached: 687nlpi.jpg (480x355 257.04 KB, 159.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bsO-GUZECfs
marxists.org/archive/lenin/works/1908/mec/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I miss Anal Water…

Attached: MaoistvsAW.png (681x648, 164.13K)

You guys read too many books and it makes you sound like lunatics.

Attached: how can mirrors be real.jpeg (404x155, 9.02K)

P.S. All truths are just accurate descriptions of reality so who gives a fuck who said what.

P.S.S. As far as all modern science knows reality will keep on existing long after our Sun has blown up and we aren't around to describe it anymore.

I refuse to accept that people would unironically shill for that retard, so I assume these "HURR WHERE IS ANAL WATER OUR GOD AND SAVIOR" in every fucking thread about dialectics is Anal Water himself or his fuckbuddies.

The fact he would associate and defend Chaya after the Chayagate/Aidengate speaks for itself

Man, I fucking love science too xDD

So what are you a Judaism believer? Do you believe this Universe was created a week before Adam and Eve and will end after Judgement Day?

Dude. Do you even know what German idealism is? It's not neo-scholastic or whatever you think it was.

Not really, why not educate me. Distill something down for me if you would care to. How much of their philosophy was gleaned from first hand experience?

Meaning extra sensory perception.

What kind of psychic powers/experiences did they have or claim to have is what I'm saying.

Frankly all these dudes are ugly as sin. Any kind of adept should look better than that. Why is that nigga's face falling off his skull?

If you ain't an adept don't claim to have knowledge of how the universe works. That simple.

Germans should work on conquering their systemic sea bass face syndrome before they share their elaborate cosmologies and philosophies with the rest of us.

Attached: black-sea-bass-au.png (3500x2233 638.21 KB, 854.6K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bsO-GUZECfs

I have got my own swabian housewife. You should do that too!

having a normal one

What? How is that an answer to like 10 posts? Green text a specific part for me. That's not even even a complete sentence.

Attached: 1377204316397.jpg (640x480, 35.51K)

Why do you have that image on your hard drive? Should I be informing the authorities?

Dude are you high?

But i you can't be bothered to make a simple research about German idealism let me spoonfeed you.
German idealism refer to a school a thought initiated by Kant, a attemt to to answer question about where knowledge comes from.
You had people saying it came from the mind.
You had people claiming it came from the senses.
Then Kant went and said we need both the sensorial input and the analyzing abilities of the mind. Also there is a world that actually exists outside of our sensations (He differs from previous school of idealism that postulated only the mind was real and everything else was sensations/illusions) but we can never access his actual form because we will always experiment it through the prism of our sensations. Therefore there will always be a limit to the accuracy and extend of the knowledge we build because the data we collect will never be prefect.

What's with germans and their sheisse fetish? This is exactly why I can't take themselves seriously. You live in Germany and study Germans and you end up coming up with sheisse like the anal stage. Nigga it ain't all people, it's just you fucking Germans.

Also Freud was wrong that Germans grow out of it. They never grow out of it.

Attached: 1459793182_kaviar-pur-die-gesichtsmaske-aus-scheisse.mp4.0021.jpg (1920x1080, 201.56K)

Yeah, so basically they have no 'esoteric' knowledge just a bunch of sheisse they filled to many volumes with. My suspicions were correct.

how drunk are you right now my dude

Go masturbate to Evola if you're looking for esoteric shit buddy.

Not enough frankly. Enjoy your future sea bass face. Don't say I didn't try to save you. Auf Wiedersehen

this is your brain on Scientism

Materialism and Empirio-criticism: Critical Comments on a Reactionary Philosophy
marxists.org/archive/lenin/works/1908/mec/
If you don't read this you are bound to say stupid idealist shit.

Supposing you stay away, the only thing you've saved us from so far is your spewing of idiocy.