Genetics and interracial offspring

So I heard an interesting theory from a guy the other day. Basically he said that the reason we see so much immigration and promotion of interracial mixing (which I don't mind, race is a silly concept) from the government and government-run media is because Europe is trying to improve the genetic make-up of its citizens. He said France has been doing it since the 70s, and other countries, like Germany and Netherlands are starting to do it too.

The idea is that anyone who is genetically 'too pure' (i.e. born from parents of the same race, from the same region, who themselves were born to parents of the same race, etc.) will suffer from congenital diseases, as well as not live as long, not be as strong as their counterparts from mixed marriages.

What 'they' are trying to achieve then is to introduce African genes into the gene pool, along with assimilation into the culture. So a black man has a baby with a white woman, they have a mulatto, then that mulatto has children with a white, and so on, the offspring eventually become white again, but are a product of that country's culture, customs, language, etc. so what you get is a white person, from a European country, but with stronger genes because they were introduced by a black ancestor way back when.

Prima facie, this theory makes sense. And you can see why countries would want to do it, in two, three, four, five etc. generations they would have a country with people who have better genes than they used to, are healthier, stronger, can achieve more, but for all intents and purposes are still the same race/nation/people of that country. Genetics improve, while homogeneity remains.

pic unrelated

Attached: ak47.jpeg (800x660, 450.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/07/01/world/europe/denmark-immigrant-ghettos.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlemagne_Prize#Recipients
youtube.com/watch?v=ySVGAS9JkPY
vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/the-hidden-hand-that-changed-history/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judeo-Masonic_conspiracy_theory
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Undialectical.
Move this race trash to other board.

Thesis: countries want to remain homogenous, because statistics show that homogenous societies are more stable, have less crime, and more prosperity.

Anti-thesis: because of globalisation, there's a lot of immigrants coming into Europe.

Synthesis: use the coming immigrants to improve your population, without changing it, but by assimilating them.

nytimes.com/2018/07/01/world/europe/denmark-immigrant-ghettos.html

Stop throwing words around, your age is showing.

Have you ever considered it's about money, not genes?

Attached: 3c64551e6ba66bbebe3ed16e580321747c4b7a54d0edbf304f6eb5abb9433588.png (309x433, 56.62K)

I'm an ancom you stupid fucks. If we don't talk about this here, people who want to talk about it will actually go to Zig Forums and they won't have issues talking about race, or culture, or immigration. Sticking fingers in your ears and going LALALALALALADIALECTICS does fuck all to advance our struggle or understanding.

Consider writing in statements, not rhetorical questions, I have no idea what you're trying to say.

Attached: ac.jpg (2048x1152, 193.82K)

Good. Your proposition is lunacy and we don't need that kind of retard here. It's hard enough dealing with Reddit.

Who is this Countries you are talking about?

this is retarded
middle easterners and africans are generally more inbred than europeans

That cheap labor is a much easier explanation for why there's such a thing as labor migration.
Second where's this "interracial mixing" agenda?
You've crafted a theory to explain something that - not only - has already been explained - but whose explanation actually pertains to the material interests of the capitalist class, rather than some attempt at social engineering.
Cheap labor means more profits if productivity remains the same. In turn, this is what motivates capitalists to lower migration barriers - or alternatively - move production elsewhere.

Attached: 8c1ff4b2baea0b71b5d6d72d708faba8da94638ee6fd213d042156293417cb75.png (454x453, 98.96K)

That isn't how it works at all. Furthermore, the Muslims they're bringing in have undergone hundreds of years of inbreeding due to almost exclusive 1st cousin marriages, generation after generation. The result of that plan would basically just result in the population being "half normal/half inbred retard".

Nah it has more to do with how developed countries have lower maternity rates but to keep the capitalist system with a debt based economy going they have to maintain a certain population increase. It is easier to take in immigrants than pressure someone to pop out more babies.

Last time I proposed that argument on leftypol, the one that European states want migrants to come in because of the availability of cheap labour, I was banned for a month.

Now I'll probably get banned for NOT proposing that argument.

://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySVGAS9JkPY

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlemagne_Prize#Recipients

Attached: 1531302320721.jpg (790x1080, 280.33K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ySVGAS9JkPY

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlemagne_Prize#Recipients
That's basically a prize for anti-communists.

vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/the-hidden-hand-that-changed-history/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judeo-Masonic_conspiracy_theory

Attached: f5454.png (734x1005, 862.38K)

Attached: dollar.jpg (550x777, 76.85K)

nigger genetics makes people stupider and uglier though

Europeans are already the genetic apogee of the human species

Ashekenazi Jews suffer from 38 genetic diseases caused by inbreeding. Why isn't Europe promoting miscegenation for the jews?