That part when they show people living in cages

ENOUGH
youtube.com/watch?v=eg3PL2HtXbk

Attached: 1_g4zsvHxslR-946bI_twV-w.jpeg (400x388, 27.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/roo/d/shared-room-for-students/6619169512.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Workers'_Party_(Singapore)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Singaporean here, ama

Also keep in mind the people shilling for HK's independence probably don't like to come to terms that it would worsen the situation there

Attached: v2-5322b7a8874f5c533678cb9f32b576f1_hd.jpg (640x636, 26.85K)

That's nothing. In LA 600AUD per month lets you sleep in a bunk bed in a room with three roommates.
losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/roo/d/shared-room-for-students/6619169512.html

Attached: What$450AmonthInLaGetsyou.jpg (1200x600, 94.24K)

160 AUD would only get you two nights at the roach motel.

*Meant 180AUD

Plus side, maybe you could score some meth without leaving the hotel?

Tbh in comparison to my situation right now this seems p good. It doesn't feel good to be turned away from a hostel for spending too many nights

I fucking hate flagstaff

World bank is retarded.

hong kong is an inflated hellhole, which is a good arguement to not just look at GDP per capita but also look at income inequality etc.

Since absolute poverty is calculated by PPP, then shouldn't inflation be irrelevant?

does'nt inflation worsen PPP? I mean, PPP is important in more larger nations like brazil, china and india where basic goods can be bought for cheap but in places like HK and singapore where imports are the standard, it seems rather ineffective at describing conditions for the poor

What's so wrong with flagstaff? I was considering moving to the Flagstaff-Sedona area because it's not as deserty as the rest of Arizona.

Also how is the medical weed there? Trying to figure out my most affordable option to live and smoke legally.

whats the political situation like? how would you rate the class consciousness in comparison to other places(if you've been)?

one party rule state capitalism

class consciousness is near death, with occasional leaks of self-awareness from time to time, operation coldstore really did a number on us

Attached: 1477795618866.jpg (596x1293, 99.99K)

isn't the 1.5$ some kind of special dollar that takes into account the various standards all over the world? I mean, that's what I always thought because somebody who makes these important statistics must've taken that into account when even an idiot like me did.

how do people perceive themselves then? as powerless? "this is all there is"?

yeup, at least the boomer generation does, mine is a 50/50, but don't expect communists anytime soon

Attached: 10-funniest-memes-created-by-Malaysians-missing-MH370.jpg (426x240, 41.52K)

Are there any communist parties at all?

Anythign close to the left are all succdems

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Workers'_Party_(Singapore)

How can I help people like you? I'm a first world labour-aristocrat. I mean this seriously.

That sucks fam, how is day to day life? I mean in terms if are people happy, can you afford to go out sometimes etc.

oopsie daisy, left sage from my previous reply

How would it "worsen it" much of the problem is caused by Chinese millionaires exploiting the HK real estate market