/qresearch/

What actually drives American people to believe in this all in-composing bullshit complete with such a fervor that their shit begins to leak into the real world (Pic Related)
Does anyone have a good political / Psychological reason for why people resort to this? and what mental illness they suffer from?

A quick Rundown on their beliefs
And it only gets more dumb from there

What has caused this internet induced insanity?

Attached: 44412211.jpg (719x1280, 82.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gimletmedia.com/reply-all/122-the-qanon-code
qanonnews.wordpress.com/2017/12/22/who-controls-north-korea/
youtube.com/watch?v=MpRxocM_2Ew
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not much crazier than russiagate sadly

here is a solid podcast I heard on q recently
gimletmedia.com/reply-all/122-the-qanon-code

spoilers: it's mostly retarded boomers that believe this shit

Link… Actually no I don't want links l. Fuck this shit, this is too much

One more thing i really dont understand about these fools is this…
When trump leaves office in 2/6 years or when his heart finally explodes from to much McDonalds and "the storm" / Rapture / Doomsday hasnt happened yet will they just ascend trump to the Rank of Martyr / Christ in their fucked up Pantheon?

Dont have a Link but yeah they basically believe DPRK is controlled by the US government so Trump / US government aggression Towards DPRK is good cuz it BTFO The USA Goverment

Same with Iran

This but also with postmodern nihilism enveloping culture (and being validated by capitalist alienation) all the Grand Narratives of the past are dead so they cling to whatever new ones they can find. It's what some people go through after losing religion, looking for something to replace it.

Not sure Americans are more prone to this or whether the fusion with American pop culture which is exported globally makes it appear more common. Like I'm sure there are a lot of Hindu nationalists in India who believe in ancient Vedic flying saucers and shit like that being covered up by the British.

Probably. At one point Q predicted Hillary would get arrested at a certain date and it didn't happen, so it got retconned that she *was* arrested but is wearing an ankle bracelet to monitor her movements or something. The predictions are never "wrong" because they are always in flux, or they happened but were kept hidden from us the whole time. It's never stable enough to debunk.

Though the other day I was reading an expert on the U.S. militia / Patriot movement who characterized it as actually rather disorganized at the moment. There are a lot of competing conspiracy theories right now. You have imminent civil war started by antifa, child-rape camps in the desert which some of these guys are chasing, the QAnon thing. It's a real hoot.

Yeah and these freaks like Eric Garland and Louise Mensch. I think conspiracy theories offer bias-confirming explanatory power to people who feel helpless, powerless or threatened. It's not necessarily that believers feel like "the world has order" but that there's a system in place that will bring those who threaten them to justice… eventually!

In the U.S. in the context of russiagate and Q – I think Americans are really freaked out about their neighbors and don't know how to deal with living in a big, complicated country with a lot of different opinions. The liberals think the conservatives want to kill them all and vice versa. The liberals think one day all their enemies will get locked up and everything will return back to normal like a West Wing episode. The conservatives, despite being in power at present, are insecure about their position because all these liberals are still everyone being all … liberal … and stuff. "You mean Hillary isn't getting locked up? But he said lock. her. up!" Now here's Q to explain why she's going to get locked up, or was locked up, but the locking-up was covered up! Trust us, we have our sources…

What i just dont get is this political dynasty worship shit the US has got going with its politicians
Its Literally serfs killing each other over whose lord is more blessed by Christ tier
Clintonites / Trumpites / Bushites Act like these families are the Merovingians with the blood of christ and can do nothing wrong

American boomers have a lot of money and very little time left on this earth and are very cognizant of that fact. They are desperate. They think America is God's gift to the Earth instead of its punishment.

Attached: ZV06NgJIHzw34xcnSjfsgA17BQc37LwJvJOjPX7B_YM.jpg (3024x4032, 2.06M)

lol this is obvious psyop by CIA

qanonnews.wordpress.com/2017/12/22/who-controls-north-korea/

This is just like that south park episode where 9/11 conspiracy theories are a government conspiracy to try to convince people the government has more power than it does.

Anybody who thinks this is an exaggeration pls check out this guy's channel. He goes beyond even Qanon in batshit insanity:
youtube.com/watch?v=MpRxocM_2Ew
He's literally convinced that the Bible shows that Russia is the enemy of all peoples from time immemorial.

lol Baby Boomer Evangelicals have always believed that there will be a battle with Russia and Iran.

TBN used to justify Israel striking Iran.

If I owned a death note, I would grab an american phone book and start writing the names from front to back.

You've lost your edge.

there was another board made for it and I forget what it was called but some sort of Trot shuffle has occurred in the Qanon community and a second band of tards have begun worshipping a different Idol called "A" along with Q Qfags think he's a shill / false profit because Q is the one true god but the heresy continues

Do you think that QAnon is one of these? I remember Adam Curtis pointing out the US government planted a lot of Ayyyy Lmao stories to get people to think that the secret aircraft they were testing was something other than what it was.

I can just imagine the Trump cabinet sitting around laughing at these gullible idiots while they take turns coming up with bullshit hot takes.

People are so crazy and stupid that who the fuck knows. It's definitely better for the government to have people absorbed in this nonsense than radicalizing to the left or something.

I think the reason behind this psychosis is because to most of these people before the election Trump actually getting into office and creating his Vision of USA was just a distant dream of Utopia (A bit like how medieval Christians would attempt to find Ethiopia because they believed it to be a place of justice with no pain or sorrow
Their actual mental plan was planning for Trump to lose so they could turn in into some sort of Martyr against the US Goverment
So when he actually did win and the promised Shangrila never arrived they had to scramble to rationalise it to themselves

So they've rationalised it by claiming "The shangrila IS COMING ABOUT it's just in SECRET!"

Because it's a butthurt memer and not the real christ-user.

So, how does one crack a tripcode?

I was on 4chan when the first Q threads were posted. It was stupid then and it's stupid now. It is a LARP and nothing more.

Zig Forums needing to rationalize that Trump is going to be mean to Russia instead of ally with them. The derangement is similar to liberals needing to rationalize Trump as a Putin agent because he is going to be mean to China instead of continuing to trade with them. It is literal insanity, on par with a religion, so magical thinking and ridiculous and impossible claims are to be expected.

The shangrila is going to happen and Trump is making it come about in secret with Mueller, but Zig Forums is going to find that their unironic racism will continue to not be tolerated by normal society. This, more than anything else, makes them hurt. Trump will not bring them an ethnostate nor will Trump be anything other than a Zionist, both are things Zig Forums has an extremely difficult time coming to grips with.

As for everything else, it doesn't matter to Zig Forums. All that matters is their stupid racial shit and Israel. EU alt-righters tend to directly encourage this by posting Amerimutt memes and trolling American Zig Forumsfags.

Anything else?

I bought into Q for a while, not so much now. The reason was mainly because up until recently it seemed hopeless that anyone would ever do anything about the pedophilia blackmail ring and the prospect that trump's original intent in running for office might have been to take that down was very exciting. But alas, it seems we will just return to normalcy and everyone will keep on thinking I'm a fucking psycho for believing that the pedo ring exists.