NAACP - Another shining beacon of gringo solidarity

Looks like the NAACP - the ruling busybodies that go around demanding that rights be respected in gringoland - apparently want statehood for Puerto Rico. They seem to forget about the constant colonial abuse that wont go away if Puerto Rico becomes a state. God bless burgers, I hate your shitty country so much.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (496x747, 440.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/freedomrideblog/status/1019032915882205184
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's worse, OP. they're uncle toms.

twitter.com/freedomrideblog/status/1019032915882205184

Any black gringo that licks the boot of its state is a pathetic rat

Why didn't more people vote for independence then? If Puerto Rican nationalists can't convince their people or at least a large and strident portion of their population that independence is the right thing then you can't expect everyone else to support it to.

I think from the perspective of any sane person who considers the Puerto Rican what you don't want is to continue Puerto Rico's de jure colonial status as a US territory. I don't think the NAACP is necessarily in the wrong here but tbqh they would probably support keeping Puerto Rico as a territory against the will of her population.

Perhaps because the usa has spebt considerable effort in squashing dissent via dirty wars, executions, imprisonment, and the creation of the welfare consumer state that the island has been since the 50s

Its de jure status as colony was revoked in the 50s with the creation of the commonwealth, look at hawai'i, it was fukky integrated in the 50s yet the colonial relationship still exists. Its a fucking pathetic move that will serve no one but us interests and i have no idea why you even consider such a thing

Reminder that Barack "destroy Libya" "deport the Mexicans" "do fucking nothing for black people" Obama had a 90% approval rating among African-Americans. Even they, some of the most exploited people in the country, aren't free from American classcuckery.

What poor Puerto Rican would want to give up the right to be an American citizen and legally emmigrate here and make American money to send back home. Unless the Fidel Castro of Puerto Rico suddenly appears I don't see them going independant. Not saying if I was Puerto Rican I wouldn't support independance, I can just understand where the keep thing like they are/statehood crowd are coming from. That being said I don't know how appetizing becoming the new Mississippi really is, although it may be better than being a territory, I haven't researched the subject.

I was just talking about this yesterday. How dissapointing Obama was in this regard. It's like he listened to all the right ringers screaming "oh shit! It's the nigger president! He's going to pay the reperations for slavery and shit!" And his response was too do his damndest to prove he didn't give one special fuck about black people, despite himself being half west African, and despite them supporting him so emphatically. Let me tell you, behind closed doors, Obama doing everything for faga, and nothing for black people rubbed them the wrong way. But put yourself in their shoes user. If a White person asked you: "Do you think we Obama is doing a good job, or should we never let a nigger hold that office again?" What would you say. Rock and a hard place, user.

But if a black guy holds office and doesn't do shit for blacks what's the fucking difference?

Why do you think we're seeing MAGA Kanye right now and shit like that?

That's not what I meant. You sais blacks don't criticize Obama because they don't want the risk of never having a black president again. My question is, if this black president doesn't do shit for blacks what difference does it make to have a black or not

I'm not saying it males a real difference. Go make the case to the black people yourself as the poltards are trying to do. I'm just explaining the psychology behind it.

Also if you were in there place you might do the same thing, who knows. Doesn't mean they actually like or support Obama in there heart of hearts.

He pays lip service to them they pay lip service to him, what are they really missing out on by doing do?

Nah fuck you and this shit. Americans have 0 class consciousness black or whits

Bruh which statement did I say anything about class conciousness? Where did you say anything about it besides this last statement? I was originally replying to ☭TANKIE☭ poster and his statements about Obama's 90% approval rating among blacks despite doing nothing for them.

The worst part about it is that we have been turned into a welfare and consumer society. We have no production to speak of and our main industries are tourism and services. We are completely dependent on welfare programs from the US to even be able to buy enough to eat day per day, even so theres about a million people suffering hunger due to the fact that these programs have outlived their usefulness and are being cut.

Obama was not black, he was mulatto. A fact that its pretty obvious to everyone except gringos

Attached: Big_Smoke_GTA_2.jpg (1280x720, 33.9K)

Here in Burgerstan if you're half-African and half-European you're just black. I didn't make the rules.

It's not actually. There's more than one shade of black, and I'm not american

The main reason Puerto Rico gets shit treatment is because the US doesn't give a fuck about its unincorporated territories that aren't glorified military bases. If it became the 51st state, continuing its maltreatment would become political suicide.
Also keep in mind that the majority of Puerto Ricans are the "colonists", i.e. descendants of the Spaniards.

This is a bit dishonest for two reasons: first, most Puerto Ricans do have some African and/or Taíno ancestry, even if they're predominantly European. Second, regardless of the history behind Puerto Rico, today it's a US colony; that's true for all Puerto Rican workers, regardless of genetics.

You're dumb. I mentioned his halfness in my first response. I even acknowledged that he's not even descended from American slavery.>>2588287
Why do you just like making dumb responses. Is it because you can't understand more than a word here and there in English?

Oh shit guess mexicans, peruvians, chileans, argentianians, cubans, dominicans, etc. dont deserve better living conditions because they happen to be born in a colonial nation? Go fuck yourself

theres also more than one shade of white, such as being a mulatto or a mestizo, case in point

I speak better english than 99% of gringos, to the trash with you

We were talking about reading not speaking. You still aren't showing that you know how to do that.

you make shapiro look approachable with your smug smearing this board

Attached: dab_emoji.png (427x211, 104.78K)

But the poster I was responding to wasn't smug?

Here I'll apologize for my statements, I suppose I got triggered by the gringos statement:

I shouldn't have reacted I shouldn't have insulted.

Does that work for you?

Side note: What do you mean by approachable? This is an anonymous message board. The main reason I use it is because I don't want to be 'approachable.'

Meant for: